Just lost 6 games in a row as Sisters

Just lost 6 games in a row as Sisters.

Running Exorcists and Dominions and enough flamers to start a holocaust

What am I dong wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Steadfast_Pewter_Sororitas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you an experienced player? Generally sisters are played by veterans. Are you using Allies or pure Sisters?

What is happening over the course of your games?

You're not capturing objectives.

>Playing sisters
>Supporting the present day fluff and rules of 40k by buying models
>Buying models of a dead faction

How many points? 1500? 1850?

playing poorly, evidently

bring some rhinos, focus on objectives and not just killing shit

OP Here.

Still pretty new to the game. Anyways, here's what normally happens for most of my games. Btw, I normally 1000-1500:

- Exorcists get blown up in the first couple of turns, or I get bad rolls and the rockets misfire so bad it makes North Korea look good

- Dominions get wrecked as soon as they disembark

- Even when I play objectives, my sisters don't last very long attrition-wise or in CC. Baleflamers also ruin my day.

- I normally get tabled around turn 4, from what I noticed.

Technically you are doing it right since you are playing Sisters in a very fluff accurate way.

More details on your opponents would be helpful though.

For 1500 points, you should have two CADs with at least 3 Exorcists. Put them on a Skyshield Landing Pad for the 4++, and take a Quadgun and have a Canoness man it for BS5. That covers Exorcist survivability and flyers.

You want to take a lot of Battle Sister squads. Like, 5-6. More than your opponent can target effectively in a turn. Everyone should be in Immolators, or Rhinos at least.

Your goal is to identify and kill the two scariest models in your opponent's army, then run around scoring objectives and taking potshots at whatever's left.

>you should have two CADs with at least 3 Exorcists
In case it wasn't obvious, I meant between them, not each. 3-4 Exorcists is a good number, at 6 you're going to have to many camping units and not enough scoring.

OP Here.

I'll put my list of stuff here that I'm currently working with that I normally sort into a 1000-1500 point list. I'll also post some of the guys in my meta:

- For HQ, I'm running Celestine in a possy of 10 Seraphim w/ 2x 2 hand flamers
- I switch between a squadron of 3 Penitent Engines or a Squad of HB or HF Retributors in an Immolator
- 2x Exorcists
- 2x Squads of Dominions with 4 meltas in Immolators with Multimelta
- Around 2-3 squads of 10x Sisters with a Heavy Flamer/Flamer.

Meta contains:
- Daemonkin
- A couple of Eldar players jetbike spam
- A few AdMech players
- A White Scars dude
- A guy who spams Iron hands Ven Dreads with GK NSF

But yeah, I'm probably gonna have to git gud. I'm probably playing really poorly on top of playing Sisters.

2 Exorcists isn't enough to make them reliable. If you can't run more than three, don't bother running any. Look at it this way. If you have one, you're just as likely to to roll a 1 as you are to roll a 6. But if you have 10, getting only 10 shots is unheard of. The reason you run more isn't just for more dakka (although that's never a bad thing), it's to make sure that your artillery battery can be useful every turn.

Penitent Engines look awesome, but it's a garbage model that will never earn it's points back. Leave them decorating your shelf.

Seraphim are sort of the same deal. The formation is pretty cool in high point games, but otherwise it's just a melee unit that can only actually kill Fire Warriors. They get mulched by Marines and tarpitted by Guardsmen.

>What am I dong wrong?
Playing Sisters.

This 2bh.
Sisters are horribly underpowered right now.

>Tfw buying terrain for crazy rules is considered normal for a wargame

It is a dark day in 40k.

Good on OP at least for keeping sisters alive.

You haven't bought enough sisters to make GW consider updating their Codex.

Not OP, but plz check my list
i want to have the repentia, my idea is to put them on the landraider and go full murderhobo against enemy titan or cc unit with jacobus. that should give them a reasonably survavility chance with AoF and jacobus rerolls. the other two priest goes with the basic sisters. celestine going with the seraphim is a must for me, the only thing i seem lacking is anti air.

> female soldiers getting BTFO against actually skilled combatants

Why are you mad at the realistic result, OP?

Dude, it's 40k. Realism is the last thing on anyone's mind.

Playing a broken edition of the game that forgot sisters existed for almost 5 years

You're playing an unsupported army in 40k.

Literally, the absolute worst way to play around in the Grim Darkness of the 41st Millennium.

The best way is to play the RPG or DoW.

>GW is operated as a for-profit business

Heh. Good one.

Your faith is weak. Report to the Flagellant, and begin your journey of repentance. Only then will you find victory.

>he says as he begins worshipping his newest $40 single model clampack
>as he unboxes his $120 tactical squad and land speeder combo box
>as he claims GW has done nothing but try to make the playing experience better for everyone despite killing an entire game and replacing it with a 4 page excuse to buy more models
>at least it's not Matt Ward

Matt Ward wrote pic related. That makes him instantly better than every thing that came after.

I just want to use Sergeant Telion's stalker bolter with my ImpFists. Why is GW such jerks about named characters in 6E+?

I think you misread, he isn't keeping them alive at all.

It did, there is no doubt in my mind what I felt was love. but it was unreciprocated

Sisters are underpowered with limited options and have existed in limbo since 2004.
Face it, you're backing the wrong horse right now and your best bet is shelving them from any serious play till GW either puts them back in the race or takes them to the glue factory.

Anyone got that old copypasta about Sisters models?

Nisa Chan?

1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Steadfast_Pewter_Sororitas

Yeah, that one.

COME my sisters!

Sisters are hard, but they're far from unplayable. I would recommend dropping your penitent engines and seraphim. Celestine is cool, but you're probably going to want to take Jacobus (I think that's his name) instead. It would also be a good idea to bring out as many priests as you can and stick them in your sister squads. Allying with marines, guard, or inquisition can help but isn't a must (though Jacobus with a battle harem of repentias in a land raider can be hilarious as they single handedly wreck some knight Titan.) For your troops you should be getting squads of 5 sisters and sticking them in immolators, bring as many of these as you can. On top of that throw as many excorsists as you can onto the table. Sisters rarely take easy wins, and as you said you'll probably need to "git gud" before your winning games regularly but unless your playing against win at all costs asshats you should do fine.