When will people realise that BTC is a trash coin...

When will people realise that BTC is a trash coin? It took me EIGHT (8) hours to transfer bitcoin from one wallet to another. How is that functional?

It has the novelty of being the first coin and that my friend is very powerful

>have 120EUR on Kraken
>want to buy bitcoin
>15EUR fees

nope

BTC is a store of wealth like gold. No one is using for currency anymore

Pay appropriate fees and you won't wait as long, poorfag

It's 0,15 mongoloid

only animal tier(normies) buy bitcoin

Use GDAX instead you moron you've automatically got an account there if you've got a Coinbase one and fees are far lower.

It's better than bank transfer.

Bitcoin is pretty much a brand name at this point.

It’s like paying £900 for a plain white tee shirt but it has a Gucci logo on it, bitcoin is the crypto equivalent

>store of wealth

Soo you saying its for rich brainlets only?

Roger pls go

And people who think they can time or trigger their stampede, yes.

Cant bitcoin be fixed?
If not it is guaranteed to get remplaced

And no one uses gold except for crazies and prepper fags

Bought pizza using bitcoin with low fees yesterday, no problem at all

Yes but ((they)) refused to over and over again because they want to earn money on de facto semi centralized second layer scaling solutions that don't even work yet

price of btc has nothing to do with quality of coin

>8988▶
>
>Use GDAX instead you moron you've automatically got an account there if you've got a Coinbase one and fees are far lower.
I need one extra ID, which I don't have (yet)

I can't verify it, could I look too young on my driver licence?

It is trash, which is why I prefer to hold other coins even though they might lose some sats. I don't believe in the BTC technology and I think once the normie money stops coming in it's gonna fall hard and take every one of you retards with it.

Well nobody is buying it to transact, there's no incentive to transact with an appreciating asset, whether the norman are right or wrong they are expecting it to go up in value so why would anybody spend it? If anything muh deflation is what will kill it as a currency, if anything makes it to this status it will be some shitcoin /biz hates because they can't get rich just hodling it

It is incredibly slow and expensive to move BTC.
Meanwhile ARK takes 8 seconds to move between wallets. If a shitcoin like ARK can get it right, that really shows you just how bad BTC really is

>when
Thursday.
Major difficulty adjustment during mania phase will cause massive backlogs and fees.

Ark is good but bear in mind the ark blockchain sees a lot less activity when compared to btc's. I'm not hating cause I'm a holder too, the next core update will make it even faster btw. :)

Totally true, user. The first time I moved my ARK to the wallet I was amazed that it literally took 8 seconds, cause I was used to being a corefag and waiting all damn day.

>used bitcoin with low fees
Don't believe you