Lomo Chinese Whitepaper Key Points

>One of Lomo's Revenue model
>Lomo Star
>Think Pokemon Go, a geographical AR game app
>Each time you collect a coin in LomoStar App, you will be exposed to an advertisement (of somesort)
>Or, you can collect coins near certain shops.
>Revenue through advertisements by major brands, or small medium enterprises.
>Real world application
>Constant stream of income through adveriting
>Sustainable business model
>If doubt, download LomoStar on android to test it out now. iOS is still pending for Apple's approval, most likely out by Thursday.

Proof of Stake
>No Mining required
>Hold LMC in your wallet for at least 3 days to stake
>Will be rewarded for HODL
> Total LMC = Amount of LMC hodl x Length of period Hodl
> Think of it as Dividend

Already in. Waiting for next week when more news get out. Ty user

Sounds great!

> iOS is still pending for Apple's approval, most likely out by Thursday.

this shit will fucking moon on thursday

Arigatou gozaimasu chinko-kun

Sorry Anons, there are still many interesting things to be translated from the Chinese Whitepaper, but I thought i'll highlight the 2 most interesting ones first!

Hope this helps with the understanding of LMC(:

bought almost ATH, will i make it ;_;

From a Chinese cryptotrader:

I think it’s a good idea. But China now ban all these. So not much news. However I believe it’s a good time to go in...Once you see the green light
It will be too late

>meanwhile fucking buy the rumor sell the news meme is in action

"There are many languages in this worldto bring people together, for example, music, sports and arts. In today's context, money is probably the most practical and common way of bridging.

Consider two scenarios: enjoying a cup of coffee with your friend in real life vs virtual chat via a messenger app. Which one is more prominent in today's society? It is sadly the latter.

The environment is vital to provide good social interaction. Imagine when you and your friends catch up for a cup of coffee, both of you rewarded monetarily for visiting the coffehouse via LomoStar.

Wouldn't that be more fun and fulfilling?"

>Again, think Pokemon Go
>Think about the craze whereby it encourage many people to come together IRL to reignite the human touch.
>Instead of collecting Pokemons, you collect cryptocurrencies like BTC/ETH/LTC/ERC20 coins/etc.
>Meanwhile, with advertisements (as mentioned in my first post), small businesses get to blossom and gain attraction.

Proof of what I said by the Devs regarding iOS's release.

Strapped in

I fuckin love lomocoin and I am not selling until x10

WE FINNA BE RICH 内格罗斯

hilarious, "Lo Mo" in hongkong means motherfucker

maybe its meant for their govenrnment hahaha

Investing in an app that crashes on startup every single fucking time. Genius move.

Get a new phone user. You might be able to afford one if u get into lomo now

Actually really hyped about this one. I think it's gonna go big.

I have the number 3 bestselling phone in China for 2017. That's me and a shit ton of other Chinese users, (you know, the target audience), who can't even open the app.

Really OP?! I get to watch ads to pick up tokens that let me watch more ads?! Sign me the fuck up! I love ads!!