Of all the female characters you've played, which one are you most proud of?

Of all the female characters you've played, which one are you most proud of?

The only time I ever played a female character was in a PbP game I bailed out of pretty early. She was barely characterized. Sadly, because she was a female paladin and therefore waifu material

My barbarian man with tits; played her as any other character of mine, except her cut could deadlift a hundred pounds on its own.

If anyone questioned her personality, I just asked them why it was relevant to the game.

So zarya?

Want to see zarya in a wedding drezz

My one was a criminal warlock. One player tried to roll seduce on my character and she responded with playing a game of bet. She gained a slave that day

>personality
>why is this relevant to the game
They are called role play games.

I remember this podcast where some cunt went on a feminist rant because the GM asked what her character was wearing. Keep in mind that said character was attending a royal gala, a setting where what you're wearing is pretty fucking important regardless of your gender.

Currently playing a campaign with a character that started out as a petty criminal who discovered some ancient evil that she made bargains with to try to get out of a really bad spot. She's now one the main claimants to the throne and her relationship with the ancient evil has gotten quasi-romantic.

A lot of that character development is thanks to the DM, obviously, but I'm happy that I've had a campaign go long enough for really crazy shit to start happening.

Ten minutes before coming to a pathfinder one off I decided it would.be fun to play a centaur magical girl. Then every one played magical monster girls. It was a weird night.

WoD: Vampire - Gangrel ecoterrorist. I've essentially played her composing various personality traits of three female friends of mine.

>Of all the female characters you've played, which one are you most proud of?
I haven't played any, im a dude.

A mute and illiterate barbarian who really doesn't trust psionics. She's oneechan as fuck and can get her point across without words (or violence). She's also a strict vegetarian and really hates killing people

Where does his beard ends and where does her hair starts ?

It doesn't.

You sound like Virt

Anyway, my one was a slightly psycho Jpop Idol for a cyberpunk game. She was handy at finding improvised things to hurt people with. And singing.

A d20 mad max style setting. I played a loose cannon cop on the edge.
I had my police badge tied onto improvised armor, was a nigress with a dope afro, that had a sassy personality with a desire for people to dispense justice across the mean streets of the ruins of chicago, and her squeeze was an ex-hooker with a heart of gold. Best of all, my weapon was a police baton with nails in it.

I called it "brutality".

Because of my mannerisms, the campaign soon took on a blacksploitation vibe, and Diamond "4ever" Starr became the savior of the wasteland. Like Fist of the North Star, but more pick combs.

Played a female Navigator in a Rogue Trader game. Basically played her as a noblewoman mixed with the aesthetics of HBO Rome's Cleopatra. She acted like royalty, was slightly batshit insane, wore the finest finery, large wigs (she was otherwise completely hairless) and all the jewellery. She was carried in a palanquin even onboard the ship by her servants, and usually reclined on large mounds of pillows.

She was also the Captain's mistress, who was played by a friend. It was super fun to play her, and I rather miss her.

Hard call, most likely Chromewolf. My furry shadowrunner. She wanted digigrade legs, a tail, and pretty mcuh the entire transhuman furry garbage. Because she was a real wolf trapped in a human body!

It was hilarious to play. Her looking through cybernetics manuals and the like, balancing what she needed to survive the essence loss, survive the dangerous work she was doing, survive the rent and upkeep costs and how close she would be to her ideal self.

Also, ranting about her rights, being oppressed, visiting fetish clubs, practicing martial arts and beating up the adept for comparing her combat style more akin to cats than to a wolf since their fixer was adamant that he would immediatly stop giving us runs if she had her face removed into a maw.

I basically made the other three characters in the group feel guilty for taking distinctive style because they were "really pretty" and "looking like she's constantly afraid".

She also became the leader later on. Mostly because she was actually trying to get everyone back home safely and a sense of fairness.

Female Jack seems oddly attractive for some reason

I would.

Honorably.

>implying she would let you
you have not yet earned the right to face her blade

>I remember this podcast where some cunt went on a feminist rant because the GM asked what her character was wearing. Keep in mind that said character was attending a royal gala, a setting where what you're wearing is pretty fucking important regardless of your gender.
Yeah, that's when I stopped listening to that one.

Yesh.

City gangrel crust punk drag racer.

A Cuban Technomancer from an Amazonia campaign in shadowrun. Couldn't lift a damn thing and whined in the jungle that she was away from her e-sports.

If only for the one session where the Phys Adept and I came up with a dumb plan to punch a Force 10 fire spirit to death with remote-detonated fire extinguishers attached to his wrists while tied to a toe truck crane for a quick getaway.

Deirdre Ironquarry. !Dwarf Druid / changeling master of many forms. Oh god she was great... right up to the point where the party found out she was a changeling and murdered her because paranoia.

Tumbrina on the outside, fedora lord on the inside South-Facing Devil-Tiger.
She makes a big deal out of being a monster and showing off her powers, but at the core of it she mainly just wants revenge on everyone who ever pissed her off. She's to some degree accomplishing her goal of becoming a true monster (as she recently gained Dharma for edgily murdering a school bully), but at the core of it she's just an edgemaster.

I want to see Zaria and Grandpa Jane Doe and Grandma Zhanna

I would give her some rice balls.
What does that have to do with blades?

which one was this?

Fire mage noblewoman errant. I was going to spec her into a wondrous item crafter, but life interrtupted.

She was a complete bitch.

>ywn have an honourable samurai princess gf
Life fucking sucks

Would she still be Samurai Jack? What would those future ravers call her instead of jack?

Samurai Bae?

Jackie, I guess

Godsfall

JACKIIIEE!
Aku is a powerful wizard.
He can alter the very fabric of reality.

One more thing!
Take this bra. You will need it.

One mooooore thing!
Buy some tea on the way back. The leaves you bought last time where not bitter enough.

you saying you wouldn't want an inebriated Scottish qt?

Two.

Super cute and tomboyish brown /m/agical girl who had a crush on her martial arts coach (who was an obvious Domon Kasshu named just Coach because my GM fucking loved references). Stood out for being the only heterosexual PC in the game and for being absolutely atrocious at magic but showing up everyone in the world by sheer HOT BLOOD and old-style punching. Ended the campaign by FALCON PUNCHing Zeus to death and leaving to other worlds with Coach looking for adventure.

I kinda want to hear how she'd insult Jackie when they first meet.

Ok, this way the kitty fanny pack makes sense

Do you guys happen to remember the episode? I want to hear this person just be salty about something completely irrelevant.

A drow with too much booze inside her system and some idiot gave her guns.

Fuck no, scottish girls are awful, they make irish girls look good in comparison.

Pathfinder, inquisitor of Calistria.
Joined after the campaign had been going for a while. She got involved by being generally nefarious. An unapologetic liar and flirt who was good at disguise.

She was fun for causing mayhem and killing gay love rivals (or trying, at any rate).

>Samurai Jack
>Not Onna-bugeisha Jack

>scottish girls are awful
for example?

Man, Jack really does not work as a girl.

Isn't that just his wife then?

It's well known that what's awful in real life works well in 2D. Actual tsunderes, kuuderes, and yanderes would be terrible people to be around, but as imaginary waifus they become cute in their own odd ways.

The one I'm playing right now. She's a total non-murderhobo nut-case shut-in with stupid levels of crafting and disarming. Despite her incredible INT score, she's lacking in WIS and CHA (found ways to make stuff gain bonuses off INT) and thus misunderstands normal practice. She's pretty much a high-operating NEET madwoman.

Pic related is her mindset. She's great.

u no

i have not played a female character because i'm bad at roleplay and try to keep my characters as simple as possible.

i am an aspie, if anyone asks

Does controlling female NPC's as a DM count?

yes

I rolled a Female fighter that built into Crossbow Mastery by 4th level. Stacked with Quickdraw, I used a Tower shield that I would plant down, and then snipe around it while staying out of combat. Eventually enchanted my heavy crossbow, and had my tower shield as a floating shield that could plant itself.

Skye Farrel, the human Arbalest.

Jack-o

Does she have the machinegun leg?

yes

I can't help but read it in his voice.

A jacked half-elf life cleric in plate armor who looks like Nazi war propaganda because elves actually are Nazis in the setting.She doesn't approve though, her goddess steered her down a different path Currently stuck in Ravenloft due to DM fiat. Runs around bashing heads and healing peasants to convert them to her religion.

I've played female characters every now and then amd always put a lot of effort in making them as distinct and complex as I humanely can. Over the years I've gotten better and better at roleplaying to the point I'm the best at it at the table by a long shot.

I also am an aspie.

Stop using assburgers as an excuse to be a non-functional, subpar human being and start utilizing it on your favour.

I don't play female PCs as a rule. I save my good female character ideas for my writing or for NPCs. Sometimes both.

I did make a female NPC for a "weird apocalypse" game in the style of Apocalypse World, but using the Savage Worlds system cause I couldn't get anyone to try Apocalypse World.

She was a daughter of bandit leaders holed up in a hospital. They had died so she had taken over. So it was a 17 year old girl leading a bunch of post-apocalyptic bandits. They listened to her because she was good at shooting and had weird visions that made them think she was some kind of messiah. I was hoping the PCs would keep her alive and she would be a good narrative vehicle for exposition and also a qt waifu who might reluctantly help them fight.

They knocked her unconscious and cut her spine so she couldn't walk, then threw her in the back of their pickup truck and forgot about her.

They refused to put her out of her misery and now she is dying a slow painful death from horrible infection. She can't move or control her bowels at all so she is in the most miserable state I can imagine.

We haven't played that campaign in a few months but when we go back to it I really hope they just shoot her.

Look at these qts, how can you not love them?

The campaign went balls up before I pulled it off, but my masterpiece was going to be to get my character killed and reroll as another PCs estranged wife who had been mentioned on multiple occasions, right after said PC's son died.

I've played one female character. A bookish, 20 odd year old half vampire necromancer, the half vampire part being a secret. She would bloodlet enemies in secret, and keep her stashes of blood hidden away. She'd sneek a drink every so often, at which point I'd immediatly play her as more outgoing and hyped up.

The one that became queen.

Played a high elf wizard who made most of the party's magical weapons and armor, with a back story of her exploring the world and getting involved in some geo-political affairs to see if her city could come out of their pocket dimension and not get assraped by the BBEG - who had been hunting for the city for the better part of 1,000 years - within 5 seconds.

It was kind of like playing someone from a higher, more technologically advanced era and sending them back to the Renaissance era.

I don't play female characters. That'd just be massive cringe.

To be perfectly honest, the woman *did* have a point with her triggered rant.

The DM didn't ask why she was at the gala, or how she felt about the whole thing, or if she had any opinions on the introduced NPCs, or a million other things that make sense for introducing a character to a campaign.

Instead he asked her a question that could be answered in one confused blurb, "I'm at a ball? So a dress?"

The woman was a thin-skinned harpy, but the DM was a slimy nu-male spilling the spaghetti when a GURL joined the campaign.

> nu-male
Don't use that stupid fucking term. If you're going to describe someone, do it in a way people will be willing to figure out what you mean by.

Propagating it at all is shitty of you.

>Use a better term

>He was a beta-personality dweeb that was more concerned with how hot the PC looked in her dress than establishing her as a character.

Better? He tried to pull a sleezeball and she shut him down.

See, this makes me wish I was there for this. My most recent character is a narcissistic ass with every fashion conscious trait imaginable who would have absolutely been ready to rip her a new one about what she was wearing.

He's also an effeminate male who crossdresses for no better reason than he looks good in a dress. Let's see her social justice warrior that shit. It'd be kinda fun considering that he's a mostly straight, white male. I just saw that I could have a hex that made his hair constantly fabulous and decided that he'd be an absolute preening diva that absolutely lived up to the haughty princess archetype apart from the fact that he was a dude.

I played a female half-giant or something similar since it was just premade characters. Apparently she gained a reputation for being the team mom since I generally try to keep everyone on rails with not fighting each other. The only real time I played a female in a campaign and arguably the most popular character I've played though I don't know if I'm proud of it.

A. What the fuck is a "nu-male"?
B. So answer the fucking question if it's one short blurb.
C. A good roleplayer could have gone further than that. Maybe she's dressing a little understated to remain inconspicuous, maybe it is "just a dress, I guess", or maybe she's pulling out all the stops with that dress. These are all possibilities which are, as you pointed out, very quickly answered, but all valuable information to determine how NPCs should react to her.
D. Why the fuck should the DM hold her hand about who she feels or what her opinions are? You roleplay that. No one should bother to stop every couple of minutes for a little sitdown to see how people feel about shit. If your players aren't shit they'll roleplay how their characters feel about it and then you can chat about what they thought afterward. If anything was all that objectionable just assume they'd say something.

Kinda assuming you're a forever player who's never GMed before because otherwise you'd understand the need for simple questions for simple answers and the fact that anyone "triggered" by such a simple question is a shitlord that doesn't belong interacting with others.

I've actually never played a female character. All of my characters tend to have just enough of me in them that I think they'd be weird as women.

If I have a good idea for a female character it comes out as an NPC. From what I understand I've had quite a few memorable female NPCs as well.

>play in evil campaign because thats what dm wants to run
>make a ranger/blackguard
>name the bitch Julianna
>party engages in evil shenigans in a quest for power and to start our own kingdom
>make a deal with demon for power
>get knocked up
>spend most of time as a bloated ballon forging shady alliances and looking for ideal spot for operations while party derps around
>base is located far off in the wilderness away from goody goody prying eyes
>fast foward a bit
>itty bitty baby blackguard is born
>dm finished reading "The Thousand Orcs"
>guess what he wants to throw at me while rest of party is away
>do the best I can with what little forces i have until party comes back
>during siege blackguard bitch becomes more and more concerned with the fate of her child rather than herself
>undergoes change of heart
>as game progresses character is still tyrannical but less evil as she tries to make the best for her demon baby
>party is real edgy evil
>Julianna's decisions become less popular
>She is almost one alignment away from being a paladin
>character is framed for attacks against our organization
>party don't need no proof for retaliation
>first to go is the baby
>take out the mage and rogue because they thought it was smart to fight the ranger/blackguard without waiting for the fighter
>die to the fighter
>even though the campaign ended after that it was a really fun campaign and she ended up being one of my best fleshed out characters

That should be Onnabugueisha Jack.

weebs

Nu-males aren't sleazy as much as pussies

If your alignment starts to shift good in a group full of edgelords you gotta make sure that you're ready to kill them all if it comes to it. Evil respects power and you should embody it.

If you can't embody it at least be well enough respected that you know what's off limits.

I'm the LN character in a LE party at this point and we all have an understanding that if this arrangement goes south there are certain people who are very much off limits. It works because the second anyone touches our loved ones we'd torch half a continent as retaliation (and the guy who doesn't have a family is REALLY big on the whole living forever thing so if he goes after mine the rest are damn sure going to consider what he might do to theirs)

Bronwyn Varadi, Priestess of FREEDOM. She had a sacred sword style practiced by her temple, and she was adamantly opposed to forcing someone to make choices between "bad" and "also bad." She convinced a major villain in our game that they were needlessly walking down a path to their own misery, and started them on the path to redemption, all during a deathly combat.
She brushed off the advances of men (you attract a few, with Charisma 14) because she was still devoted to her education as a priestess, but she did plan on marrying someday and hoped that she would be blessed with children. At 19 years of age, she'd had a few relationships that ended sourly, but figured she still has time to find someone who's worth it.
Playing her was a lot of fun. I gave her traits that I like seeing in people, and she kind of became a conduit for me to express how I think people should act toward one another, and how one ought to react to negative circumstances and people in life. Consequently she also became the kind of person I'd fall for if I ever met.
She looks like this

the rogue and the mage were still bashed my characters baby's head against the crib knowing full well that even if i hadn't killed them during the fight a goddamn demon would. fighter only finished me off because hes a good role player and why should he share power when he can have it all to himself.

>they make irish girls look good in comparison

Someone's never spent a night with a Irish girl.

I like to consider myself a good role player even when things start to head south and to be honest i kind of saw something like this coming as soon as the baby came because dm likes to target loved ones. i just didnt see it coming at that time and from my team

Haven't actually played her yet, was wondering if the concept sounded too edgy.

>half-orc cleric
>human mother who was raped during an orc raid
>knows of three other women who were raped by the same orc during the raid
>those half-siblings of hers became thieves/murderers themselves - one is dead, one is locked up, one is whereabouts unknown
>she wants to make up for her perceived evil heritage, is traveling with a party to do good in the world
>pacifist, not because she thinks all violence is wrong, but she's afraid the orc blood in her would make her enjoy it.
>When she asked her jailed half-brother why he did what he did, he told her "because I liked it."
>will give up that pacifism if she's ever in a fight or die situation with the rest of the party either unconscious or absent, and seeing how she'll handle actually fighting sounds fun

Already talked to the party about the pacifism bit. They love the idea of a dedicated healer/buffer, we've never had a good one in the party before.

sounds cool for a little side thing you could have her travel to find out what exactly makes some creatures evil like hags and harpies and shit

>The Princess of... Let's call it Albion since it's Britain for all intents and purposes
>Average height, long curly dark hair, and light blue eyes
>Total cold prima maddonna and fashion bitch
>Really crap personality
>Is a total cunt to the party at the ball, giving the Barbarian He-Man chick from Vinland a hard time for not having any social skills
>Finds out the Barbarian is essentially a gender swapped Conan, doesen't give a shit and spreads rumors about her anyway with the gay Knight fag
>Apocalypse happens. Not!Rome falls into the sea, Not!HRE distentigrates into civil war as a little ice age takes hold, the Pope tries to make one of the more religious merchant cities his new seat, Cossacks swarm from the east like Locusts over a field, the continent is engulfed in war
>Bitch is abandoned by her Knights who flee to their holdings as Albion falls into anarchy
>She's stuck with She-Woman, Ser Milo, Don Quixote, and Fantasy Putin

Turned into a fairly fun campaign where my Princess spent most of the time complaining about stupid shit, with She-Woman being the closest thing in the party she has to a friend. Why? Well... She-Woman apparently feels sorry for her. Oh, and Putin tries to install her on the throne as a puppet. Backfires and Milo now rules Fantasy Britain.

But was it fun?

I think I vaguely remember a thread about her...

It would be a mercy kill to put her out of her misery to be honest.

So you basically made a waifu. You could've just said so...

"Man With Tits" sounds like a parody Native American name.

To be honest, playing a female character now doesn't sound too bad...

I played a DnD 4e Witch based on pic related. I wrote up a few short stories for her backstory, based on her falling in love and her mother killing her lover in favour of someone more royal. That's why she became a witch, to get revenge upon her mum. Was sort of fun desu, all she wanted was to start a new life in fantasy Caribbean.

Sounds good to me, I like it.

Easy, I only ever played one girl.
She was an Arbitratrix in an impromptu Dark Heresy game run by some /k/omando. I'm proud of how I played her but fucktarded me then didn't show up the next week.

Pic related - she had a surprising amount of character development, despite the short length of the campaign, and she was one of my most emotionally developed characters.

Also, a recent character that could only be done by text-chat, since she's speaking in a faux-Shakespearean style. That's more an achievement in writing than in making an actual character, but the point stands.

She was a fairy tourist and a mortal-boo. She was on a tour of the mortal lands because she thought that mortal humans were "totally authentic" and that the way they died in squalor was super real and exotic.

She did stuff like eat unidentified meat from shifty street vendors in the bad part of town because she wanted to have the "real mortal experience", and get children drunk in bars and then leave them there because she got tired of them and her short attention span had latched onto something else.

She also had magic from her parents. As in, she had a magic allowance where her insanely magically powerful mother and father would let her charge a certain number of magic spells to their mana account, so to speak.