Should I buy IOTA?

???

If you want to hold rajeesh’s bags for the next year.

Yes. Anything below $5 is a steal.

you mean I should not?

You would be in the same situation as people who FOMO’d and bought it in August for $1

those fools.. now they have 40% more, such imbeciles

I dont think those people hold their bags when iota has fallen under 1$

I bought at 0.35 and will continue to hold at LEAST until mid next year. If this project is a fuck-up, it will become apparent by then. Until then, why not grab the free money? It's how they always say: Veeky Forums is allergic to money.

Oh also to add, I also bought at then-ATH in August and kept holding, but not as much as during the down periods.

You guys seem to HATE money

the same trend was on wednesday when btc was pumping and now im comfy that i finally got rid of those iota bags

ok pajeet

How much did you sell?

This, IOTA will go at least 1000x within 10 years

If it survives next year, it will.

If IOTA goes 1000x in 10 years Bitcoin will go 100000x

around 300 mega

I'm getting pretty confident it will. Some unexpected technological catastrophe may still bring it down, but currently my transactions are all getting confirmed in under 30 mins and for absolutely free. This is what bitcoin should have been from the beginning.

Lol, that's nothing. Still, enjoy watching it moon.

>bitcoil will be worth 10 billion
schlomo pls

Bitcoin is done for, slowly bleeding its market cap away

>implying people understand IOTA
>implying people wont all end up with zero IOTA, since they're too stupid to read anything or understand anything
IOTA will be nice for your toaster to communicate with the playstation in the living room. Other than that?

I did.
Just started getting into crypto, didn't choose the best time to buy.
Still made some profits by now. Bought more 2 days ago.
Sometimes holding onto your bags pays off