Anons what is your ARK eoy predictions

anons what is your ARK eoy predictions

9$

that sell off was a bit shit.

$12

10$

realistically, 5$

is this gonna get pumed on the next 2-3days?

I missed that green dildo thanks to cucktrex, more green dildos today ??

I believe ARK will make some sweet gains in 2018 but I dont thin it will go higher than $5 or $6 this year except if pump.
No news

$10 EOY.

But the mobile wallet will be released(likely) in december

What the fuck made it pump?

That's sats. USD is what matters

no one cares about a fucking mobile wallet

what the fuck

Civic getting gainz yo

90ksats

The absolute state of this delusion

>tracking a coin in a shitcoin value

This.

a small wale buy order

When you trade stocks, do you measure the value of that stock in Amazons?

No, you fucking don't

>tracking a coin in a volatile shitcoin value that you wouldn't put money in anyways

Let the bitcoiners stay deluded thet are just mad they missed the altcoin moon season hodling btc and now that bitcoin have gone up for 3x think they are smarter than evryone when correction hit thay will go back to ther basements

>buy btc
>exchange that btc for a shitcoin
>btc keeps going up
>shitcoin keeps going down, while it's "value" increases because the value of btc increased
>you somehow made profit

You could have made 3 times as much money if you never sold BTC for ARK.

Sure, it's not huge news but I still think it'll affect the price.
I think something like a mobile wallet is more important for most average people than something like an ARK-BTC smartbridge that happened recently

What if I wasn't ever going to hold BTC anyways? It's either fiat or alt

>ARK was about to moon
>BTC decided going to randomly push ATH again.

I really hate bitcoin

>When you trade stocks, do you measure the value of that stock in Amazons?
Well, you can't buy other shares with your amazon shares, you can with btc...
If you could only buy other shares with amazon shares it would be natural to price it in amazon shares...

Go to a store thay accept etherium wip out your mbile with the ark wallet use the ark eth smart bridge to pay i think it is pretty big desu

>crypto
>doesn't want to hold btc

Might as well neck yourself

>USD is what matters
If an alt isn't going up faster than btc why would i buy it with my bitcoin? If it is going up faster than btc, then it's going up vs btc..
BTC is always going up so acquiring more btc is functionally identical to acquiring more dollars.

>coin x performed better than btc why hold btc

If singles $5, if dubs $8, if dubs and blue ID $10. Rollin...

3.50$

Nobody cares whether you're interested in sat or usd value; that's your choice. But if your alt drops in sat value that means btc grew more in fiat value compared to it, and you would've made more money by holding btc instead.

someone bought 4000 ark at 3600.

It's the app store approval that's the big deal

And they incorporated an entity!!!! (Which any fag can do for $39 and nothing else)

I also would've made more money holding some other alt that's mooning, what's the difference?

BTC is always going up

>tfw sold my 3.5k stack early
At least bitcoin went back up so i don't feel so bad. I really like ark though

About 10-15$ and 50$ by april 2018

There's no difference. The idea is that in order to maximise fiat profits, you liquidate alts that fall in sats to btc, and buy alts going up in sats.

>you liquidate alts that fall in sats to btc, and buy alts going up in sats.
>sell low buy high

Isn't that our motto?

>Buy high sell low

>Spend 1000 USD on a coin that costs 1$
>Portfolio value: 1000 USD // 1 BTC

*two weeks later*

>Coin costs 1.10$
>Portfolio value: 1100 USD // 0.00000001 BTC

I am exaggerating to make a point, do you see what happened? It doesn't matter what currency you bought your coin in, clearly if it's value in USD goes up but the value in BTC went down, then BTC was a better investment because BTC went up by a faster rate.

Why is this is so hard for you brain dead idiots to understand?

So shouldni only focus on sats profit instead of USD?

>coin x outperformed coin y, why didn't you just hold asset x you brainlet huehuehue
Do you realize how retarded you sound?

yes braindead retarded normies don't understand that. they lose money even if they think their coin gains big time. btc is all that matters when you invest into shitcoins.

>btc is all that matters when you invest into shitcoins.

>hurr durr bitcoin king you normies

>Calls others normies
>Invests only in bitcoin

why would i invest in ark when i could just invest in btc? btc rises faster against fiat then ark does?

>btc outperformed ark in the past so it must be the case for the future as well

ohh noo are you actually retarded or just larping

Ark went up 43000% since ico, which was exactly 1 year ago. Did bitcoin go up 43000% in 1 year?

i meant at this point

>unironically holding the least functional most legacy public and slowest of all cryptos

OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAH OHHHHH AHHHHHAAHAAHAHAHAHHH

Ark up 30% in sats since yesterday. Is that 'at this point' enough for you?

>since yesterday
>since 1 year ago
>AGO

therefore NO
not 'at this point' enough for me

If I understand correctly, ARK is basicly aiming to be the Interac card of the crypto world.

Doesn't matter if a place accepts BTC, BCH, OMG, DASH etc, you PAY with ARK on your mobile with NFC, transaction takes 8 seconds.

So ARK is basically the main payment method of crypto. Makes all others a store of value and that's it.

ARK is way way way under valued. Whales have been accumulating for months to get large staking rewards. It's going to fly

Are you retarded?

wow that was easy

learn to FUD, street shitter

i already have my stack & delegate
but i just don't see it rising at the same rate as btc in short-mid term

> i need some help here anons this guys autism is too strong running out of my brainlet folder

When you buy a shit coin, it is worth nothing more than sats. When you accumulate a lot of sats, it is worth *literally* nothing aside from US dollars. This is plain and simple.

we got another one of those guys

retard

That's just the tip of the iceberg. It'll also allow others to deploy cloned blockchains at the click of a button, or to create decentralised media hosting platforms, amongst others. If the team is serious and keeps working on this project as they have till now, ark can easily be a top crupto.

Riddle me this. Say you buy XYZ coin for 500 sats each...What do you hope happens??

I hope your mom stops fiddling with my dick.

Kind of what I thought...