The big 4

if you aren't holding any of these 4 you are doing things wrong. Also notice how XMR is still underage? buy her now she'll do great things when she's grown up!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.at/amp/s/blog.revolut.com/how-revolut-are-leading-the-way-with-cryptocurrencies/amp/
medium.com/@freetrade68/announcing-bcash-8b938329eaeb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no Bitcoin cash
ahahahahahahhahahahahahahaa

munted head roasties

ETH is 15 years too old

> he didn't go all in on Groestlecoin

btc since 4k
eth since 300
ltc since 50
xmr since 85

can this get any easier?

LOL.

btc since 1k
eth since 30
xmr since 35
no ltc

wew r u rich now??

BCH since 200

That is all.

Watching bitcoin since the $50 crash to $12 usd.

Thought it was too volatile. Came back when BTC was $900 - thought it was too expensive.

Came back when BTC was $3000 usd.

Fuck my life.

lol

Any of you guys do kegels reckon you could beat me in a cumshot distance shooting competition?

Pretty sure I could hit at least the left cheek of Monero if I shot kneeling next to Bitcoin.

Bet most of you pathetic pencil dicks couldn't even hit Bitcoin. You'd probably dribble your rotten seeds into the beach towel.

Anyone with enough fire power here to hit at least Litecoin?

> wasting semen
> making it
pick one

Moron

thats probably most people. then btc hit 10k and fomo kicked into overdrive. in a year or a few months there might be an entirely new batch of no coiners feeling the sting of fomo. and they'll jump in at 40k or something hoping to ride it to 100k, which it may even get to in a year but who really knows

I'm gunna predict $1million in 10 years. I should sell the house and go all in.

Got 20k so no not really.

>putting coin logos on asses

This is beyond retarded..

Yeah we all did that, you are not unique. I heard of BTC in 2010, bought my first in 2016.

I'm all in that XMR ass already! hahaha

google.at/amp/s/blog.revolut.com/how-revolut-are-leading-the-way-with-cryptocurrencies/amp/

speak for yourself

It's called Bcash. Please dont confuse the normies

huh I thought Bcash is still in developement
medium.com/@freetrade68/announcing-bcash-8b938329eaeb

Literally the best coins out there

>bcore
>litecoin
>Eth

In the garbage they go

Eth will die when BCH implements smart contracts on top of the BCH chain in 6-12 months.

>BCH
>Smart contracts

And who is gonna program that?? Roger Ver?

>Smart contracts on a chain which allows for transaction malleability.

Knew about bitcoins when they were essentially worthless.

You can't think about the shit you missed, be glad you got in at sub newFOMO prices.

idk why I fucking hate Bitcoin and ETH, it must be psychological getting whole litecoins and then banking on Ark and Lumens to rise like the beautiful Apollos they are.

>idk why I fucking hate Bitcoin and ETH

Because you missed out pajeet.

balls deep in that tight monero pussy

all hail the new king

>Thought it was too volatile.
It is too volatile. The only reason why Bitcoin keeps going up in value is because people keep buying Bitcoin and the only reason why it keeps going up in value is because people keep buying Bitcoin. It's not sustainable in the long run. When bitcoin crashes it will crash hard. No one is going to actually use Bitcoin as a currency if it's so volatile. In fact, no one is getting into crypto to actually use the thing, but as a get rich quick scheme.

They keep you wrapped up in virtual hell for as long as you allow it. Get out or be matrixed to death.