/CHAINLINK/ "Can't stop loving you" edition

My dear Veeky Forumsies

I want to thank all of you who are part of this movement. After months of bleeding and humiliation we are getting rich beyond imagination. The rocket was launched and my heavy bags has become those sugary perfumes that smell awesome and last all day long. I was on the /pol's Trump train the last autumn and no matter what the outcome is, I started to believe in the almighty power of digits, kek and meme magic.

WE ARE MAKING HISTORY, LADS. I KNOW YOU KNOW IT. THIS IS THE BEST TIMELINE EVER.

Thank you, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-aEf-8Y2F8
youtube.com/watch?v=nT3Ec1SIHc0
youtube.com/watch?v=plcygVt8OXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dat pump doe

Rent free nuggah

Fellow LINKers, is LINK going back under .0004 eth? I sold 500 (almost 1/10th of my stack) and now can't rebuy without a loss.

wat do?

Which app is that?

>that sweet feeling of release

Colonel here, stay strong men.

dude, buy till you can.
the market is tricky, so who knows... but look at it this way. Chainlink is on the way to the top. Whales and normies are researching what this product does. It can go up to $1 this week.

Delta

I like it more than Blockfolio cause Blockfolio servers are slow and crash when BTC dumps or pumps massively.

The only bad side is it doesn't have portfolio charts yet but its nicer in all other aspects. Even has support for ICOs and exchange fees etc.

Is it better than Gravychain?

>After months of bleeding and humiliation we are getting rich beyond imagination.

What price did you buy in at?

Tfw sia always pulls through with me

Looks great, will be using this. Thanks!

My mind's telling me to wait the dip
But my body's telling me to buy at least 100$ worth of link b4 I leave home
Wat do?

Welcome to the early retirement club bro

Is there always a risk, you know.
I wouldn't expect a price below $0.19 in the next 5 weeks. Maybe later, if there are no news it will come back to the .16-.19 range.

Meme lines are getting closer in every chart, so volatility is rising.

Fuck it I rebought with a 100 link loss. That'll sting in a few months but maybe I'll make it back, who knows.

I wish I could enjoy with all of you but I bought most of my link above 30 cents. It needs to go to a dollar before I’ll be comfy. Feels bad man.

K, I guess Ill throw in extta $100 in this pump to keep it going and uprank to sarge
It is still below my average now

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA

*inhalo*

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA

>if there is no news

Well that's confirmed then isn't it

It's already confirmed that there will be big news this December.
Nevertheless I would be careful and avoid FOMO jumping in right now (big pumps without news use to have big corrections).

On the other hand Rory will likely disappoint us with the "December news", but if it's something big, and more whale-holders buy it we could have a new floor.

>It's already confirmed that there will be big news this December.

That's your assumption. The only facts we know are these:

- Rory said there will be an announcement before EOY
- He also said the announcement will not be related to partnerships or exchanges

Does anyone have any clue what it could be? Rory ruled out the two bigger potential price movers.

>- Rory said there will be an announcement before EOY

I was thinking on a short term roadmap leading to small technology implementation along 2018. But as you said is my assumption.

If it’s not partnership or exchanges then it seems our moon mission is on hold at least into next year. What other kind of news could put LINK over a dollar?

>checked

bought at 0.15c

>Big news everyone!
>Sergei is Satoshi Nakamoto

No but Ari Juels really is

either way
I'm /comfy

he also said it will be announced by Sergey himself
if it's important enough for Sergey to leave his big mac cave it must be big

don't bully

That's what I'm trying to figure out. The fact they they confirmed it is not exchanges means the bittrex/coinbase rumors are BS, I'm struggling to think of what else it could be.

Maybe a roadmap and finally announcing new hires?

>Lights go out
>Gongs are struck
>Sergey emerges with underlit collar to appear as a floating head
>Laser light show begins as ELO's "Fire on High" starts to play

Nah this is his walk in song

youtube.com/watch?v=E-aEf-8Y2F8

It won't be "big" news.
You people always hype it up and then it ends up being a disappointment and everyone sells, stop doing that.

It'll just be like a standard update from Sergey, don't expect any major price changes since it's not about new exchanges or partnerships.

Actually, it's this
youtube.com/watch?v=nT3Ec1SIHc0

>You people always hype it up and then it ends up being a disappointment and everyone sells, stop doing that.

I literally recommended not to fomo

>Nevertheless I would be careful and avoid FOMO jumping in right now (big pumps without news use to have big corrections).

>Both wrong I am afraid.
youtube.com/watch?v=plcygVt8OXE

The Only Way Is Up
Yazz
We've been broken down
To the lowest turn
Bein' on the bottom line
Sure ain't no fun
But if we should be evicted
Huh, from our homes
We'll just move somewhere else
And still carry on
Oh
(Hold on) hold on
(Hold on) hold on
Ooh, aah, baby
(Hold on) hold on
(Hold on) ooh ooh aah
The only way is up, baby
For you and me now
The only way is up, baby
For you and me now
Aah
Now we may not know, huh
Where our next meal is coming from
But with you by my side
I'll face what is to come
Aah, boy I want to thank you
Yeah, for loving me this way
Things may be a little hard now
But we'll find a brighter day
Oh, yeah
(Hold on) hold on
(Hold on) hold on
Ooh, ooh ooh
(Hold on) hold on
(Hold on) won't be long
Ooh, yeah
The only way is up, baby
For you and me now
The only way is up, baby
For you and me now
Ooh ooh ooh
Talk about the only way is up, baby
Talk about the only way
Talk about the only way
(Hold on) hold on
(Hold on) hold on
Hey
(Hold on) hold on
(Hold on) won't be long
No no no
The only way is up, baby
For you and me now
The only way is up, baby
For you and me now
The only way is up, baby
For you and me now
The only way is up, baby
For you and me now
The only way is up
For you and me now
The only way is up, baby
For you and me now
The only way is up
For you and me now
The only way is up
For you and me now
The only way is up
For you and me now
The only way is up
For you and me now

>Get singing faggots.

lovely

We're all going to make it. $1 next week.

That's the point I'm making. It's not going to be anything big.

all LINK needs to moon the fuck up is a "standard update" as you put it
the buying pressure for link is enormous. it's like a cork just waiting to pop. it's not like link is overbought and bloated right now, no. far from that

dead cat bounce

very possible. Literal scams have had higher market caps than LINK.

Is ED down?
Dont wanna transfer my shit to chinks.

*sips tea*

Guyz, I hate to be *this guy*, but could you send me 0.005 ETH?
0xF0c106d282648da9690Cd611F4654fF0e78DEf18
I have money on ED and I wanna transfer to Binance, but I can't pay the tx fee.
Pls, no bans, guyz

Sent ;)

Thx, but ED seems to be up again.
I was really paranoid for a moment thinking ED got bottom up in the exact same moment I transferred money to it

Can someone explain this tx fee shit and why everyone needs to be sent ETH all the time?

I keep my Link on Binance. Why can't you just buy some ETH yourself to send your stuff? How does gas and tx all work?

On ED you you pay for tokens with exchange wallet, but pay the fees with your own wallet. If you fuck up and send too much to exchange, you have no money to pay the transaction fees

You need eth in your wallet to send eth tokens such as chainlink. Binance does this for you (at a premium). I obviously didn't really send him any as I'm too paranoid about people making money begging. There is no excuse for not having less than a dollars worth of etherium to cover transfer fees at all times.

Jokes on you, I got $2.5 worth of ETH on me, but ED asks for 0.0055 ETH which is now $2.64

I haven't used ED in ages but can't you lower the gas price?

I lvoe Sergey, does that makes me gay?

B..but what if the december news is
>already priced in.

I can, but ED says I still should have more than 0.0055 to send anything.

You can't have some news
>already priced in
if you don't know what are such news

Holy shit, Zo confirmed Chainlink $0.96 cent EOY

It's not going to be $0.96 by EOY, fag.

[spoiler]he meant $96.00[/spoiler]

> 96 satoshis

96% of the crypto market cap

Gratz to all you LINkmarines. You've had a bloody battle to get where you are today. Hope it keeps going up. You have shown the true power of shilling on Veeky Forums.

A realistic assessment since Link is a multi blockchain token that would thrive in situations of uncertainty, and with the Tether scan happening now BTCfags could get Bitfinexed down to $1 per Bitcoin again in the coming weeks.

Fuck man i love this token.

Digits and Zo confirm ChainLink to the moon

I know m8 the drama alone is worth it

I burst out laughing to myself yesterday thinking about Rory's wife's son. Just when the chainlink saga couldn't get any better. It's the gift that keeps on giving - literally.

$1 by EOY. $2 by March. $5 by September 2018. $25 by EOY 2019.

scrot'em

Waaaay to conservative man. You have to remember crypto grows exponentially. This is a $100+ token in 2018.

The announcement is he is using his link money for a sex change. He will be now be known as Rorina.

When do you think we hit 0.0002 BTC? Like at what point do you see this being at 10x current BTC price?

where to buy please

Etherdelta

Really depends on the SWIFT news, and what the EOY news is.
My guess?
Within the next 2 months.

God no! don't use Etherdelta, one missclick and you are fucked. Plus they steal your private keys if you use them on there. Use binance.

Binance

Hmm... ya I'm so torn... I swore to myself after getting burned in the alt massacre I was going to cling to my BTC and not gamble on alts again... but if we get the BTC crash I expect us to I'm tempted to dump my BTC into LINK to bring down my average cost/LINK to 1/3 of what it currently is and hope you're right. I want to believe... but christ this team hates hype.

Sold my ZRX at a small loss to jump into LINK. Already made that money back and then some :D

Bittrex

Big news is that Sergey finished reviewing resumes and is now thinking about scheduling interviews in June.

Use Binance to buy Link if you are new to Crypto. Only use Ether Delta if you know what you are doing or you'll fuck yourself over.

No, it's not on Bittrex (yet)

They dont need hype for commoners when they have giant multinationals to pander to.

Aww yiss, ahead of schedule

No new exchange, no partnership news? Why is CL so retarded? Its like they want this to get raped by binance..

Be ready to dump this for accumulation. The announcement is literally gonna be "hey guys had fun on vacation, gonna go learn go from our interns now, announcements next month"

Major buy/sell walls by whales--this is actual new investment, not the binance bot

Wait 72 hours and don't fomo. Easy no losses.

Jesus if LINK ever reaches $100 I'm personally flying to Sergey's home and sucking his dick

i hope your right

how low will it go again?

$100 is quite a lot for the amount of supply, but you never know.

the fun thing is that it IS theoritically possible, if Chainlink does everything they set it out to be and SWIFT/paypal integrate it AND the crypto market as a whole keeps expanding the way it did this year. crypto is still just a tiny speck of sand compared to the world's wealth so there's an absolute fuckton of room to grow

kek

>tfw link moons and the linkers look on in pity at the nolinkers

Newfag

I'm only a sergeant but I'll still be able to buy a catgirl in 2020 so I'm happy desu.

EtherDelta is kino. No KYC, just the straight dope.

Deluded linkies. Just whales' exit strategy.