Horrifying scenarios and creatures

>flying bedbugs you can only see with peripheral vision

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4nigRT2KmCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sentient pistol shrimp declare humans an invasive species

THICK

These seem like they wouldn't actually be that good; the surface area:volume ratio of a pancake determines your pancake:syrup ratio, which is why waffles are so tasty. These increase the volume without substantially increasing the surface area means that if you want them to be as tasty, you need them to absorbent so the syrup can soak into them.

I saw the thread where that image was edited/faces drawn.

Those are supposed to be women. Women squished into THICK pancakes.

How's that for a horrifying scenario?

>All beloved family pets are replaced by Cazadores

>They do not remember you or feel any affection for you anymore

I think it would be more horrifying if they did.

I think at that thickness, you should be treating them more like regular cakes instead

Perhaps... perhaps cakes made and decorated for Christmas?

They're OK. I don't use very much syrup anyway. I often eat pancakes with just butter.

Curse that causes your bladder to fill with teeth

A monster that delights in pulling fingernails from their beds and rasping the tender flesh underneath with its toothy tounge

Parasitic grub replaces your tounge and edits your perception so you cannot tell

Shitting in an outside toilet and feeling something chitinous and hairy slither up your ass

Yeah, I gotta say that some of that stuff is pretty horrifying. I suppose I just personally aaaaAAAAAAHHHH AAAAAHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm flattered, user.

Oh I've got another one

Undead lump of abortion waste crawling towards you on fetal limbs, gurgling wetly

>sneeze and suddenly go blind
>everything on one side of your body suddenly loses all senses and motor control
>your brain hemisphere's get seperated to prevent possibly lethal seizures, one hemisphere gains almost entire bodily control including all senses while the other is now trapped inside your head with none of the 5 sense, kinesthetic feedback, or way to communicate to the outside world except for the occasional control and feeling of the opposite arm
>you go in for MRI scan to get to the bottom of your chronic migraines, they come back with your entire body scan showing millions of little worm shaped splotches that are exactly what you think
>every second of every day you have the constant feeling like you're about to sneeze after recieving a head injury
>your muscles start to calcify whenever they recieve cell damage
>you grow sharp and fragile spurs of bone inside your joints and eye sockets

You sound like you have a medical phobia

I like the classic

You're an immortal who went polar exploring

You fall down a gorge in a glacier and land headfirst with your head wedged and neck at an agonizing angle, freezing and suffocating but unable to die as the glacier closes in around you over the years

Rapid Osteo-carcinoma

God fucking damn it user.

OP never said magical just horrifying scenarios.
>maggots actually do spontaneously pop into existence in rotting meat and have somehow made the gap from dead tissue to living
>cordyceps has vaulted over the species divide, infected act completely normal as the brain is highjacked and slowly eaten as the fungi takes over all functions until it burns through the bodies nutrient supply
>a wizard has a magical model of the human brain he throws darts at every morning, the brain is magically linked to a random human everyday and the damage the model incurs transfers to the victim

I like the way you think.
Sometimes reality is far more horrifying than any work of fiction.

It's an ungodly hour of the morning, you don't have the ingredients to make pancakes and now, because someone posted an image of pancakes on a bhutanese embroidery board you want pancakes. Nowhere around you delivers pancakes, let alone at this time of morning. Even the captcha mocks you, asking you to select all the food. All the food you cannot have.

That's why you dip them.

My captcha is numbers though.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

youtube.com/watch?v=4nigRT2KmCE

Rape played as horror

Whenever you try to leave your house, the next door you enter leads you back into your house. Any type of door; revolving, sliding glass, car/train/bus doors. You can see the correct destination through the doorway but once you step through, you end up back inside your house.

Also your penis talks to you and it sounds like Weird Al.

Do you become a hikikomori like this?

I had the idea to stat bedbugs as man sized space bugs.
Researching them was so horrifying I abandoned the idea as too much.
I'll stick to xenomorphs and warp demons thank you.

JOKES ON YOU FUCKER, I LIVE NEXT TO A 24 HOUR DINER
PANCAKE TIME

>Also your penis talks to you and it sounds like Weird Al.

This is what conservatives actually believe

I'm reminded of that one scene from trainspotting and don't know if I should laugh or not.

>Steven Hawking keeps yelling at you to grip him harder.

Now that you mention it I remember it too.
And for the record, I'm laughing.

radiohead-daydreamer?

do i have my boot? if so this becomes less horrifying then
more disgusting than anything else really

I doubt they're for eating since they took a sharpie to them, but I get what you mean.

I think this ref only makes sense to the people who played from launch (assuming they actually needed them in patches)

>as you clean your ears you accidentally stop your heart and die

/d/ is a very special place.

The faces are shooped

>Syrup

Fucking gross.

You don't poke holes into your pancakes with a fork so that the syrup goes into them? I thought everybody did that.

The syrup would go through them.

hotcakes are different from pancakes

Usually they'll come with some kind of cream or honey instead of syrup.