youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=PXjisbTADe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg

Don't buy Bitcoin

>btc 10k by next year
>already 12k a month ahead the new year
Yeah fuck off, this is an unhealthy growth.
>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but straight green candle to the moon....?
Kys

HOLD MY BAGS

Irrelevant

sounds like you're mad you missed the boat, faggot

I do what's called risk management. Enjoy your losses when inevitable crash happens.

guess you weren't there when at the last days of the 2013 rally

But why would people sell? Or would it be the big guys doing it?

this guys a fucking idiot, 1 sounds like a douche and 2 doesnt realise its appreciated in the long run

What do you compare Bitcoin to to call it unhealthy? Bitcoin has pretty healthy growth compared to some Altcoins.
It's actually pretty stable.
It's just that the Cryptomarket is stock on steroids. Your conventional trading logic doesn't apply here

That's the problem, we literally have no fucking idea. We know why it is being bought and that a problem is growing, but the clock had no hands, we don't know how big the problem can get

Please don't be this autistic, user. He is mocking the people who have been saying it is going to crash for years.

>Your conventional trading logic doesn't apply here

Just you wait, this will get shorted down to the hundreds again when the old money gets access

Sure it's a possibility, what happens if it doesn't?

Big boys usually sell first then start a trend for others. It can be anything, a FUD news article from a (((banker))) or a """ban""" in a certain country. One article is enough; it's hanging on a thin rope now with this massive price pump on 1D scale.

I'm a supporter for BTC but for the long term. I'm one of those people who also sees 50k and more easily, but not at this pace. With such high growth speeds you have to ask yourself why would investors buy at the top with no corrections? So far as I can see people sell but the tether scammers keep the price afloat and others FOMO back in.

Don't worry it will go back to 8,5k, i'm not sweating over it at all.

Implying [[[they]]]] would ever let (((them))) crash it

>pic [[[related]]]

It will NEVER reach 50k
They will ban it because money laundering and black market
Also can't let too many retarded neets get rich, if you know what i'm saying

I was there but Veeky Forums didn't even exist, it was all on /pol/ and /g/.
But I actually don't remember the mood just before the crash, I think I got bored before that and realised 2 months later that I "lost" half my money.

How was it ?

It won't. It's going to 40k before EOY.
Not even joking.

Who will ban it, it's been banned and it doesn't do anything

you do realize going from 10k to 12k is only a 20% growth, right? babby gains. meanwhile WTC gains 100% in a matter of days.

Yeah im also in for the BTC long term, but as gay and weak-ass as it sounds but im not a too big fan of these incredibly fast gains.... totally unexpected...

[[[They]]] will eventually get regulated by (((their))) organization though... right? If they don't they're in cahoots, which is not unexpected of (((them))).

It will go up thousands a day soon, but it will come crashing down at that point. Can you call the top? Good luck

they declared pluto as not a planet and its still floating there not giving a fuck about your opinion.

unstoppable force. look at what banning something does to the price of it. bas booze cheap when it was banned?

You have to take the market cap into consideration...

US and EU
Lately RT (Russia Today) has been shilling is in disappropiate amounts, so there might be a russian attempt to fomo stupid western norimes into it then crashing it to hell to take their hard earned moneys.
Also banks aren't making their profits from crypto - thay're another lobbists against the cause of crypto

I'm as bullish as they come on BTC and I'm holding 15 of them but this market is bullshit.
You would have to be completely blind to not realize we're in a massive bubble right now.

Millions of tethers getting printed every 3-4 days and used as leverage on Bitfinex, billions getting created from nothingness with each new BTC forks... That's completely insane and unsustainable and not the kind of growth I like to see.

I see it by 20k but I also severely underestimated when it was gonna reach 10k

Who even accepts Tether? Aren't the only people who lose money if the Tether scam is real Tether holders?

This. The ICO ban in China (biggest Crypto Market in the world back then) should have taught you guys that banning crypto doesn't amount to shit.
Yeah sure the local market might suffer, but Crypto holders just move on.
Now Japan is the biggest Crypto Market

crypto market caps are a total meme, it doesn't mean shit.

Look at the chink volume before and after the ban, it had been them doing this, those niggers don't give a fuck about bans they'll just VPN out to wherever, they're locked in. This years run though, we know coinbase has been going ape shit and the normies do give a fuck about bans, so potentially major speed bump there.

As for the banks not making profits maybe they put up a big fight, but if they've learned anything over the course of internet they might play it smart and skip the futile attempts and just go direct to getting involved and dominating services surrounding crypto. I don't really see why which currency they're dealing with has any impact on most of their business, why do they give a shit if they're loaning BTC instead of USD

Holding until right before CME hits, I'll sell on the 16th or 17th because only really deep pockets know wtf is gonna happen then. If it doesn't crash I'll buyback in.

Enjoy your 5% profits even though you could have fucking retired at 21.

Looking like the best play, probably more ways this can go wrong than we think though

I've been burned too many times holding right before event X only to see big players dump 2-3 days before people like me, so I'll sit on the sidelines on this one. This is probably the smartest strategy, though.

>21
Get the fuck off my board underage.

Daily reminder that Futures/ Derivatives markets are a 1.2 Quadrillion dollar industry. If a tiny fraction of the market even looks at or sneezes at BTC it'll skyrocket into another solar system.

This one guy ... he was showing bitcoin charts on his PC ... and then it craaasshed with a blue screen.

This other time ... he was showing another chart on his PC all the way until the next browser tab ... and then it craaaashhed with a blue screen.

And then another time ... he went all the way to the end of his prepared tabs on his PC ... and then it craaaaaashed.

So the moral of the story is: don't use a computer if yr faggot.

Yeah it might be better to actually sell a bit earlier than the day before, I'll consider this.

Checked

None of this shit makes sense anymore but the looming tether scam and completely absurd growth just feels like manipulation and unnatural

I'm out of crypto about 67% save for some bch and pennystock shitcoins (bat, odn, link, safex). Thinking real hard about exiting entirely this week

wat the fuck are you talking user

Memeable vid

Yeah we got that but what the fuck are you saying

Same data, different "story":

> $0.06 (before crash) -> $0.21 (after crash)
> $0.85 -> $3
> $12 -> $70
> $200 -> $239

Moral of the story: even if you know it's going to crash, you're still better after the crash.

(Unless you buy ATH and sell at dip).

The video is just on another level of retard.

99% of you guys would not laugh off a 90% correction by saying I'm still in front

That's how its been yes

I've been numb to the dips for a long time, just started seeing them as delays, mere inconveniences, but I'm patient anyway so don't really give a fuck. This times different though, I'm worried the crash will be too severe, that autists won't have enough money to fix it and nobody else will ever come back

Lol even after the crash it takes 2 days max to get back to where it was

That's the joke you fucking brainlet

I always think that "shit this crash is gonna kill Bitcoin for good, everyone will pull out" but it never happens.
Mt Gox didn't kill Bitcoin
Neither did China's ICO ban
Neither did the hardfork
Neither did Segwit2X

10k is just such an arbitrary number to Bitcoin actually, it's any dip is really just a small correction and a chance to buy the dip

Wasn't too funny, so I assumed it was retarded for real.

Same guy, another video: youtube.com/watch?v=PXjisbTADe4

I think it's you who's the retard user