No matter what you call them or what universe they are in Elves are the fucking worst

No matter what you call them or what universe they are in Elves are the fucking worst

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DungeonsDonald/status/734393131127472129
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Elder Scrolls. Dunmer are based as fuck.

A thread died for this overdone, unfunny, uninteresting garbage. Take a look at yourself, OP, and think long and hard about if this is the person you wanted to be.

I was thinking about making an interesting thread about elves, a thread that adds something to the catalog and makes for a good discussion. A thread that will benefit everyone.

But this thread exists. And I don't want to annoy everyone with yet another elf thread.

Elves ruin everything. All fantasy worlds would be awesome if not for the Knife Ears. Take a look at my homebrew. The world was awesome before those Elves fucked it all up. Man had a cool Empire, the Dwarves were super rich, and those damn Hobbits were fatter than a McDonalds regular customer. But then those damn Elfen harlots (as Elfen men are too busy being fags) got tired of sucking on Jamal's wang and decided to toy with the gravitational pole.

They fucked it up. The original continents were all sunken, sending all the "traditional" races to extinction. The Beyond leaked through leylines due to all the chaos, allowing for Spirits escaping the Underworld to torment the few remaining survivors. At the end of the century, only migrating tribal humans living in the not!Caucus survived. All because those Elfen harlots couldn't just make me a sandwich when they got bored.

But without elves, who are orcs and goblins going to rape?

Still can't believe people are sucking GRRMs/HBO cock after this much bullshit.

Reminder that elves are literally jews.

Fuck elves man

You have to go back, Grishnack.

HOLD THE DOOR

No OP, you are the faggot.

ADAB

They're Aelves(tm), goy. Learn the correct terminology.

If by Elves you means Dwarfs, then yeah, sure.

No matter what you call them or what universe they are in Humans are the fucking worst

Not every world

No, let's go make a good one, while all the haters are here.

Man, I really hope this shit is different in the book. Like, not even because I don't think GRRM could make that angle interesting but because that's a HUGE reveal that was just casually thrown out there whereas it'd probably be handled a lot better in the book. The only reason I still watch the shitty show is because my friends all watch it together and things generally aren't spoilers by virtue of my having no idea what is a show invention or from the books.

That fucking cunt did spoil the fact that the hold the door scene is taken from the books in the inside the episode shit, fucking asshole.

twitter.com/DungeonsDonald/status/734393131127472129

Azura did nothing wrong

>All fantasy worlds would be awesome if not for the Knife Ears. Take a look at my homebrew
>Take a look at my homebrew
>My homebrew

user, you fell for it.

OH YES THATS BECAUSE YOUR HUMAN EARTH IS SUCH A UTOPIA

>Suggests Megyn Kelly would make an elf
>Above elf looks like Megyn Kelly

The memes have become sentient.

I couldn't help it, he used a spinner hook!

Butthurt elf lovers detected.

Meme magic is real, stop thinking it isn't.

Hopefully one of the remaining quest threads. WHY are there still any on Veeky Forums?

>he still believes The Mountain that (Doesn't) Write will ever finish the books when he can just procrastinate on his piles of HBO money instead