Wat do?

Inb for "send your coins to this wallet before you off yourself" replies

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1958068
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cash out, take a break and return when you feel better again

Tidy up your room and then get out of it

Buy cocaine and hookers

Just keep on going until you make it or kys. This is my plan.

Totally the same but somehow i lose all my gainz

Train martial arts and lift heavy things. Exercise has incredible effects on your physical and mental health

this

give me everything and kill yourself
getting real tired of you weak minded faggots
No wonder the white race is dying.

how do you know hes white?

Same here, user. I plan on goiing travelling, probably to South East Asia. Maybe I'll still feel depressed, but I may as well try, and I can afford it. Also helps to escape taxes.

Delete blockfolio, go out for a run, maybe even cash out some and travel somewhere, anywhere. Stay in a hostel and chat up other random travelers.

Maybe even seek professional help.

We will all make it user, financially, physically and mentally.

so even doing well in crypto and you're freaking out? i dunno, just set some alarms to ring if your coin goes above or below a set percentage in a set time. then you wont need to look at it, cause you know it would be beeping at you if anything major was going on.

you do well in something and you feel bad? i dont think cryptos the problem. i think you are. stop fantasizing about how everything makes you sad and deep or whatever. you're just being a goober

this

yo ,if you made profit enjoy. i'm making 200 bucks a month and i still try to pump some in crypto but no gainz yet

I'm stuck in the same thought process. I'm completely addicted and feel fucked up when I go red or the markets are doing nothing.

Go for a walk in the woods or something. Being outside and getting some sun is really good for your mindset

if you go, dont let those coins fall with you! spread the wealth and love
>18RdzTcgbuyfTk3eSu
>4RJKi9MDdexxCMqM

Fuck off, I'm tired of seeing this exact thread 3 times a day

can't you just enjoy the thrill and exceitement of it, or do you have your life savigns rinding on this or something? it's better then having nothing to check on

>check phone every 10 ins
>mind always on crypto
i think i have the solution for you

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1958068

go to poloniex, buy my app and you dont have to worry about that shit anymore since your phone will tell you when something is going on while you can just relax and do something meaningful

I'm all in. I started with 20k in early 2016 and now have close to 700k. I never want to work again and the stress is coming from the feeling that I won't actually make it

>700k
>literally did more than x30 in less than a year.
>wont make it
faggot

Thx for sincere replies

you made 680k
you made it already
now you're afraid you might lose all your gains? pull some out and build a house or something. if it comes crashing down at least you'll still have somewhere to live, rent free too. just dont buy a house with expensive taxes i guess, and pay the house off. a modest house so if crypto tanks you have somewhere to live without having to work for rent. then some part time job could buy food. and you're set.

but i think bitcoin could go up 4x in 2018 easy. how much do you need before you think you've made it?

and set aside some food money
with a house paid off and a year or two worth of food. even if bitcoin tanks down to nothing you'll still have a year or two to find a part time job, just enough to buy food or whatever, while you figure things out.

with 700k you can buy a safety net so your life isn't over if the market crashes.

My target is to make around 2-3 million and
then possibly move to a tax haven like Singapore.
I really do hope the markets continue upwards next year. I just need one more year of bullish continuation. I have not made any real plans so if the market corrects I'm probably going to lose a fair bit.

Put it in something like XMR, coins guaranteed to grow

I am beginning to wonder if i can ever be free from the Crypto curse. Even if i sell all my Crypto i'll still observe the charts 24/7. The only way to be free is if Crypto dies. In 3 months it has taken over my entire life and my mood is 100% dependant on how well my portfolio is doing.

You don't ever have to work again. If you make 10% ROI on bonds and stocks every year you will be good.

I feel the same dude, i have constant stress over how my portfolio is doing and whether i should sell my alts for bitcoin and whether i should cash out entirely. Honestly, sometimes i want crypto to just crash to zero so i can forget about all this and move on with life

You think money is all people need? We're social animals, you need social interaction. Hang out with your friends some more or if you're truly lonely, find a girlfriend.

I have some XMR in my portfolio, but it will go down with BTC.

What happens if the stock market goes down?

go camping for a week. no technology, just a emergency dumb-phone.

that's because you're a millenial. an entire generation completely unequipped to deal with the slightest problems. every small moleholl becoming a mountain of drama and emotional conflict. obsessive and neurotic. immature. having the emotions of a child and the soyboy body of an almost-but-not-quite man. sound accurate snowflake? get over yourself

>go camping for a week.
In winter?
>no technology,
What if my coins crash 50%? I need to be able to sell.

Where do you think we are?

set up an auto-sell thingy, most exchanges have em.
>winter
idk log cabin somewhere, chop your own firewood.

unironically this

Isn't buying tether safe?

>get into crypto
>make reasonable gains
>have endless life projects but not enough money
>watch soyboys make insane gains betting on shitcoins then bitch about feeling empty inside
>starting to be mildly frustrated
There has to be a way to benefit from the amount of millionaire cucks, and I wish I could see it.