Accidental Magical Girl CYOA: Memes Edition

Welcome to the Accidental Magical Girl thread!

Various worlds and multiverses have become connected together via the mysterious Overcity, a sprawling landscape inhabited by monsters and magical beings. Girls and boys endowed with their new supernatural powers can work together solving conflicts that arise!

>This is NOT a greentext adventure style CYOA with one GM and thread posting to dictate the adventure, but rather a hub thread for multiple storycrafters to use. A majority of activity (including campaigns) instead happens in the IRC, which is open for newbies to join.
Characters can be rolled with either the CYOA's purple PDF which is intended as a writing prompt and is in the process of developing an independent auxiliary combat system, or AMGC's blue pdf which contains combat rules for PNP campaigns along with the rolls. The IRC mostly uses AMGC.

Post builds, roleplay, write stuff.

CYOA Stuff:
Writefag Archive: pastebin.com/rSvTGQzP
Magical Girl Images (updated 02/26/16): mega.nz/#F!xINWxCqY!HsVA2LnU9RDMMmZieoqv9w

Character Archive:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ugcJa0fs2KkZ-oXy7kexzqAySUzsbUJ42GydS_kV_w/
Add your character here!

RPNP Stuff:
IRC Linkboard:
titanpad.com/RWlqAHmERq
Spec Trees (spells for all 19 normal Specializations, updated often):
titanpad.com/FUjuIO6cfH

IRC on Rizon:
OOC Chat: #MGCYOA
In Character RP Pub: #TheWand&Circlet or #TheRedLine
IC Campaigns: #MGChronicle or #MGPnP
IC Shenanigans: #Overcity
IC Cafe: #MGCafe
IC School: #MGSchool or #MGClass
rizon.net/chat

Early 2015 Old Thread OP Text: pastebin.com/usMM2EC7

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=xvJyAbps
mega.nz/#F!b58XRCQL!z50OFF70hX_OsfPpBMgCJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The CYOA's Patron Module, which determines just who bestows your character's magical abilities. But be wary, for not all of these patrons are after your best interests...

This PDF is for AMGC 1.12, used for PNP in the IRC.
>Features 10 additional powers and 20 extra perks, as well as combat actions, point buy, and more.

>Character generator for AMGC, made by Doxy using RandomGen by Orteil.
Just one click and your mahou will be finished!
orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=xvJyAbps

!! IMPORTANT !!
>Add-Ons to AMGC Core including the Corruption, Fusion, and Puchuu docs, now in one convenient spot!
mega.nz/#F!b58XRCQL!z50OFF70hX_OsfPpBMgCJQ
Mirrors to come.

Celebrating 50 years of magical girling, I give you this guide to the magical girl genre!

Y'all niggas mad at the Monster Race.

>still posting the mega instead of the dropbox

I thought of you, MGCYOA

AMGC Corruption PDF, for monster design.

Puchuu Expansion, for Puchuu and the girls that have them, of course!

And Fusion pdf, for those of you who are into combining with other girls.

It is not necessary to post these in the thread. They can be downloaded through the mega.nz link in the same post as the baseline AMGC pdf.

Considering what they have done on a regular basis, it isn't hard not to.

Eh, it's convenient to have them in thread.

For what it's worth, I actually prefer to access all of the pdfs through the thread rather than downloading them and then having to dig up and open the relevant files (which then don't open in a browser tab).

1. It's apparently outdated.
2. Ease of access.

Or what this poster said, yeah.

Doesn't look outdated to me. It looks like someone just renamed the corruption pdf to look like a future version without changing anything, unless I missed something.

As is the add-ons do kind of take up posts, though.

...So the corruption PDF's outdated or...

Yeah, but posts in these threads are hardly an endangered resource.

On that note, what would work as a good magical girl city that'd be the setting of a story because the Puuchu/someone needs a watcher? Hellmouth from Buffy style?

Anyone know anything about shrine maidens or equivalents elsewhere?

The threads only stop bumping after 300 and we're at now 18 with this post. I very much doubt that posting three PDFs makes for a significant difference in the thread's maximum lifespan. Especially considering the fact that the threads are basically half comprised of bumps in the form of rolls anyway.

Best meme character?

Manly magical boys

Claudia

He said "Best" not "Worst"

Hey there Mol.

He said "Best meme" and by god she's a funny meme

The past 4 threads have not gotten near bump limit.
Posts are not an issue

Freindly reminder that puchuus are not to be trusted!

The only good Puchuu is a dead Puchuu.

This message brought to you by your local eldritch horror. Become a servant of the Ancient Ones today!

sauce?

Google gives nothing

Mahou Shoujo Tokushuusen Asuka

I'm sure it's for her own good.