Malifaux General

Waiting for preview edition.

Malifaux general, here are some useful links,

books;
mega.nz/#F!M9dyDTrI!eNYCwqvg4iPWy_z-M0P9dw

Book 1 - Basic Rules and first wave of updated (from 1st edition of malifaux) models
Book 2 - Second wave of updated models
Book 3 - Campaign system and new M2E models

Through the Breach Fated Almanac - Basic rules for the RPG set in Malifaux
Through the Breach Fatemaster Almanac - GM stuff for the RPG

Will we get another master preview today? I hope so.

Any Rasputina players here?

Sometimes it's hard to find any Malifaux player here at all. And sometimes generals are active for almost a week.

I don't play Raspy but I do have the pleasure of reducing her to a fine mist on the regular. What are you looking for?

When the fuck is wyrd going to sell me a nightmare whisky golem? I know they've got the mould sitting there doing nothing.

Probably the next time they have a sale. Gencon, most likely.

They usually sell nightmare stuff at cons and during holiday sales.

Fingers crossed then, they didn't at easter there and that seems to be one of their biggest sales.

It is available in the henchmen store, so they do have some in stock. See if your henchman can order it for you.

Is it just me or is Colette going to have a hard time fighting Titania?

I had high hopes, unfortunately she's just a mediocre mini.

Really? I think it looks great.

Not what I expected but still cool.

Can you be my henchman tonight? Wyrd doesn't have to find out ;)

If that's mediocre you're going to be incredibly disappointed when it's "oh look another cowboy"'s turn.

Her leaked earlier version....

Huh, looks like they moved her a bit away from the Norse theme.

I was looking forward to this master the most, I am incredibly disappointed with the direction they've chosen to go with her.

After the Guild one, Reva was by far the most fun I had during playtest. She is so unique and interesting.

Ruleswise she does look fun, I just think she looks really boring.

Ah, gotcha. She's grown on me, undead nun type stuff, but I could see how that doesn't do it for others.

How many witching minis do you need playing Sonnia?

I own 7, never used more than 4 at once.

Changing it from "Einherjar" to "Revenant" was a good move with how the final model came out.

Do you even can play this via internet?
I live in the end of the world and no hope in finding someone to play this.

Vassal

How did you end up with 7? And how often did you end up using 4?

Probably metal box, plastic box, and a promo.

Metals, plastics, and the translucent red one they gave out one month.

I usually hire 2, don't always take Reincarnation. I was playing against Dreamer who kept summoning stuff. I used my own Clockwork Trap to bounce fireballs off and kill a bunch of his summons. I gave burning to whatever was left and the second shot killed the trap but killed the rest to get me 3 new stalkers (1 had died earlier)

Painted my basic Ramos stuff (box, extra small spiders, large spider, electric creation, soulstone miner). What should I paint next (I don't have Willie nor Mech Rider, most other stuff is somewhere in the painting queue)?

Metal Gamins.

Rail golem, arcane effigy, mobile toolkit.

Almost done, will finish today.
Will do next then.

K, next batch decided. Thanks.

Bump of crows

Which Resser master should I paint up first? I've got all but Nico, and Reva isn't out yet.

Molly.

Good, I'm building up to her in our campaign. What are some Molly essentials?

Kirai

Belles and Crooligans are core. For horror molly, Guild Autopsies, Punk Zombies, Valedictorian. For Spirit Molly, Gaki, Shikome, Drowned, Onryo, Izamu.

I think I'm sticking to spirits for now. I haven't picked up Nico for the punk zombies yet and Autopsies aren't in plastic yet.

Yan Lo is fun to paint.

I got my henchman welcome kit and it came with a fancy Jack Daw card. I've played with and against him a grand total of 2 times, but I'd like to start using that alt card.

Any tips for ol Jackie Daw?

nurses are great