WarmaHordes General

Werewolves as durable as Robots Edition

Warmachine/Hordes Books, No Quarter, & IKRPG
textuploader com / 5wm4h
PP Youtube (gameplay tutorials, tournament coverage, and announcements)
youtube.com/user/PrivateerPressPrime
List building at
forwardkommander.com
schlaf.github.io/whac_online/whac.html
Latest Errata
privateerpress.com/files/WM MKII Rules Errata Jan 2016.pdf
Steamroller Rules
privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments
The Giant List of Podcasts and Blogs
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?76379-Warmachine-Hordes-related-blogs-websites-and-forums
Table of contents for all NQ issues
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues
Abridged Lore
gargantuans abridged:pastebin.com/XPKMKYUc
Exigence abridged: pastebin.com/6D1fwSgv
devastation abridged: pastebin.com/KxkzfnXj
Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Lore wiki:
warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
What factions do you play, not just own but actually play?
strawpoll.me/10138678

Krueger2 info anybody?

Robots are only as durable as the designer makes them, which will likely going to be the minimum strength to not break under its own weight.

Just saying, robots probably would be less durable than humans.

Need someone with Protectorate stuff =(

Sweet Jesus the thread returns...
Throw us a MacBone for MACBAIN plz

Hi again :) Trying again. Thexus and Drudges maybe and some pirates (Bart loves breasts too).

Anything Retribution if anyone has them

Ok so what can't be spoiled atm? I remember someone saying the Ret deck just isn't available?

there's more than one spoilerbro, but polebro can't post protectorate, khador, and skorne cards because of identifiers if I'm remembering correctly

Tiberion and Legends of Halaak - any info on how they changed?

also i'd love to know about Marketh's changes because spell slave certainly got fucking gimped

Marketh didn't change, casters did.

Everything we've seen about casters have been about them getting nukes for Marketh to spam. Especially the Fury 5 and 6 locks.

I can see myself taking him with Rasheth, assuming Breath stays the same. I don't think he'll really be worth it with any other caster.

Rhyas1, lylyth1 &3 kindly please :)

I second this. Anything Cephalyx or Pirates will make me a happy man.

BB caster has Dead Weight and Mortality, both great spells for him to cast

eMorg picked up Flesh Hooks, which prevents running, charging, and slams.

pMakeda has her new nuke that puts beasts at -2THR, which syngernizes with the various abilities to add Fury to a beast now.

goreshade 3 pls

He got spoiled like 2 threads ago

So Xekaar and eMorghoul look promising for him too.

Not buying the Mak1 thing though. If you bring Marketh with her he won't have a spell to cast against 7 factions.

She has upkeeps for him to manage as well, and it's still an AOE three nuke that does damage.

Syphon bolt is cost 3 pow 13, is the main change.

Spoonfeed.exe

That's not too stellar. If he could cycle those upkeeps sure. But just for maybe saving 1-2 fury on some turns he might be a bit too expensive.

Doesn't matter though. If the spoilers are to be believed, Mak1 will not see much table time.

I think fucking with enemy THR is going to be a much bigger deal than people realize, honestly.

Behave yourself Rafal.

But will that be worth it? Her feat and spell list got way worse and weren't incredible to begin with.

Please, give us Hammerfall UA spoiler.

Requesting more circle. What's up with my Tharn? All versions of them if possible

Yes please.

Thirding this. A pirate i was meant to be, trim the sails and roam the seas!

Just for info, but the new cards spoiled comes from Waroom beta test ?

Just because I want to know how many chance there are that they are 100% what we will find in the final product.

What's the stats on flesh hooks and exact wording? it sounds good but i cant find a mk2 equivalent anywhere

Don't know, it's a new spell.

The lack of Elves spoiler is disturbing.

can you pls tell me something about colossal kraken?

where are legion warlocks? PLS Give us something about them

Mortality is going to be the reason you bring Marketh along with Xekaar. Helps kill infantry? Check. Works as a +2MAT and +2STR bonus to any models attacking a given target? Check. Marketh is better at casting it than Xekaar? Check.

Like god damn.

Sure, but Deadweight is spell that can be amazing in the right situation.

Picking off some random model and forcing their Colossal to sac movement or action, for example, can be game winning.

It seems the faction decks were leaked. Does anyone has a link to them ?

Really hoping for a terminus spoiler. Anybody got the goods?

God damn, Xekaar is just so GOOD. My dick can't handle this shit. I might proxy him tomorrow if anyone at my LGS is up for a game and assume 7 warbeast points.

Well the only things I find are reddit links of facebook reposts of what was already posted here.

No, go away Dave.

He's great, but I do think he's a little boring.

He does a lot for his army, but it's all pretty basic. I mean, BB caster, but he just feels very auto-run, without a lot of depth to his tactics.

I swear for a while there every Skorner posting about him said he was hot garbage.

Pursuit feels like the point at which Xekaar gets difficult to use. Knowing what to hit to mess with your opponent's activations, knowing what beast to move and where to move it, and knowing that you need to keep the options open before you even pass turn. Sure you could just spam Mortality and go mental with Nihilators and Swordsmen, and it's likely very effective, but I do think there's room for nuanced play. And I mean come on, don't act like Skorne warlocks in Mk2 are complex.

My kingdom for a Krueger2 image.

The problem is that the initial impression he gives you, Reach, WM, Witchmark, makes him seem like a front line warlock.

And he's absolute fucking ass at that, likely to get himself killed.

Like, half his profile makes him look like he's supposed to be up front when he's not meant to be anywhere close.

They're not, but the hope is that they grow out of that in Mk3.

yeah fucking everyone was fixated on "MAT 6, no chain strike! terrible stats! literally worst thing to happen since pearl harbour and 9/11!"

then people actually read his spell list

Why the fuck does Circle get eight wound infantry? Apparently Skinwalkers are as tanky as Man-O-Wars, and tankier than Trolls.

Skinwalkers are half way to warbeasts themselves, which is likely why they've got the 8 boxes.

I mean, the difference between Skinwalkers and warpwolves is pretty thin.

This might be a long shot, but was Cryx's Stalker ever leaked? I've always loved that little guy, it'd be nice if I had a reason to put him on the table more often.

I still think he's pretty shit. Any warlock where half is card is just trap abilities isn't gonna be rolling with "the greats."

His spell list is phenomenal, but he's only fury 6 so you're gonna be left on 1 transfer of you upkeep and cast anything, and he's 15/14 and max 10" away from something threatening.

Marketh will def help, but between him, one or two agonizers, a krea, and handlers your looking at 30+ points of strictly support,and no real workers yet.

Was confirmed on the forums that it got AD. I've not seen anything else.

Rhyas 1, I'll fucking beg dammit

i think you're the only legion player in existence who actually plays rhyas1

I've seen +1 Pow, and Rapport swapping free transfer for long leash but nothing else.

Heh, sorry but that guy ain't me. I just lurk and read shit, like I have on Veeky Forums for fucking ages (usually RPG threads, rather then warmahordes though).

I'll admit I'm curious where these card scans came from, but that's more about the veracity of the material then actually wanting a link (which I haven't asked for, here or elsewhere).

Still shit, sorry.

Hello friends, teasing Cryx user here. I have acquired all the cards recently, feel free to ask me anything.

Could you fuck off?

Rhyas1

Dawnguard Destors, please ! :)

I could.

How's shade 2 looking?

could you give us some info on Swamp Gobber River Raiders ?

Brigand artwork is cool. Thanks for the share.

How about the new Ret, House Lys healer?

I meant now. Could you fuck off and stop posting now.

Legends of Halaak, are they any different?

How you acquired all the cards Teasing-user ?

You sold your soul for becoming an Iron lich ?

I think this one is better left as a secret.

I don't like knife-ears.

He's great, he lost his elite cadre for tactician (bane), but he also gained abyssal gate and mirage for some great threat range shenanigans and arcane consumption got buffed to D3.

Thank you, I thought it was really cool too.

They lost all their granted abilities and gained them as passives.

I would like to see Dawnguard Destors and Mage Hunter Infiltratos. Hope they see more table in mk3. Thanks !

Any Skorne 'lock. Except of course Mordikaar and Xekaar.

Cassius/Wurmwood pls.

Corruptor? Harrower? Helldiver? Stalker?

Tharn Ravagers

WTF is Abyssal gate and what did he lose to get these? Thanks bro

I knew I shouldn't have taken out the OP thing about begging the cryx cropping poster for spoilers.

HE WON"T POST THEM. STOP BEGGING HIM

Krueger2 please. Plz based user

What's eMorg's spell list, and if he has the rumoured flesh hooks spell what is its RNG, POW, cost and wording? apparantly its fucking awesome

khador pleaseeeeeeee

Why are you such a cum gargling fag?

might get based polebro to post some more at least

Still waiting on that Sepulchre

Ooh yeah. That'll be interesting

Cost 3 RNG8 POW12, do damage and you get to place the enemy model 3", doesn't work on warcasters and warlocks. He lost phantom hunter and sudden death.

Sorry, flesh hooks is terrible.
Cost 2 RNG10 POW12, damaged model can't charge, slam or trample.

He's even better.

I play Cryx.

Warmongers please?

>Sorry, flesh hooks is terrible.
>Cost 2 RNG10 POW12, damaged model can't charge, slam or trample.
That's not terrible. It's cheap enough to be spammed and has some utility.

Cankerworm? How badly did my favorite Bonejack get hit?

You do realize that Morghoul is a fragile fury 5 warlock, right? Course you could take Marketh to use that gimmicky paralysis but eh.

Any nuke on a fury 5 low arm warlock is suspect I'd say haha

lol hahaha

Does anyone know if Haley 1 kept Temporal Barrier?

She does have a spell called Temporal Barrier.

Is it still a cancerous fun killer though?

Well she's a Cygnar warcaster, so.

What does it do?

-2 DEF and SPD

IIRC like no changes. Still had guns ablazing and double time. Had ranked attacks. I can't recall the PC.

I remeber my impression was "Oh man I hope the UA does what everyone wanted buff wise for highshie....oh..its the same...huh".

Don't have access to cards but I recall a good bit of the merc deck from what I saw of it.

As I said in another thread though. Mercs got _very_ few tangible changes aside from PC balancing. Pirates barely changed.

Total pirate changes from what I recall
Shae's Coup De Maine is +2 movement no charging restriction but privateer only. Still free charges.
Black Penny on Rifleman
Sea Dog Crew are like 8/13 PC wise?

and that's it. Commodore didn't change from what I saw. And all the solos work the same from what I saw.

Didn't do a super in depth comparison though. I've been planning to not go too crazy until final cards are out.

Wurmwood is now the warlock with 7 fury, Cassius is a solo attachment that wurmwood can channel through, wurmwood can have up to three souls that turn into fury at control phase. Spells are pretty much the same.
Wurmwood can be teleported via stones or Cassius but that's it