Killing a fellow party member?

So the 5eg has not been very much help with this so I figured I would ask here.

Basically this guy at our D&D encounters group has been a real shitter, he smells weird and laughs autistically, he also does loads of shit in the game "for lulz" basically. We've all tried talking to him, the store will not get rid of him, and he still won't tone it down.

We are currently playing Curse of Strahd and he is a 3rd level elf druid, I am a 2nd level human fighter, is there any way I could get his character killed? We are at the part where you meet Izmark and Irina, and I am curious if there are any encounters coming up where I could easily get this guy killed off. He often listens to my advice in combat so I might be able to get him into a situation that becomes more dangerous, like a monster that looks easy but actually isn't, Problem is there are four other people to call my bluff.

Yeah yeah I get that this is a shitty thing to do but if his character dies he'll probably leave and it would be better for everyone else if he did.

bump, anyone got any advice?

Have you tried telling him he's no longer welcome in your game? It doesn't matter if the store won't get rid of him, you don't have to play with him.

Don't fuck around in-game. If the DM is onside, just kick him. If the DM isn't that annoyed yet, talk to him with the other players. Well done for trying to talk to the guy, but sometimes they don't listen.

It's not my game though. The GM is a store employee and she doesn't give a fuck. I really don't know what else to do. But he did say after the game one time that if his character died he would probably ragequit the group. So I need a way to kill him off subtly that cannot be traced back to me.

Let DM do it. With rare few exceptions PCs should not kill other PCs, that's DM's job.

Your best bet is to act like an adult instead of a passive aggressive child.

If you don't understand what that means, you really don't have any right to judge anyone else.

But I have. This isn't passive aggressive this is just me trying to get this guy out of the game at this point.

I'm not going to kill him directly, I'm going to get him killed by something in the adventure with what will look like bad tactics.

Well, then maybe you should leave the group and start a new one. If your GM doesn't care, but the players do, it's time for a new GM.

If the others won't come along, then you've obviously overestimated how much they care.

Even if the GM doesn't care about your opinion, they kind of have to listen to the group. Has your entire group expressed displeasure with That Guy, directly, to the GM? Have them do so. If the GM listens and kicks him, great. If not, take the rest of the group, get another GM, and keep rolling.

This. Don't fuck around. Your D&D game is shit. It has a shit player and a GM who doesn't care that he's fucking things up for the rest of the players. It's time to make a new game, away from yet another LGS that's happy to let foul smelling and antisocial goons stick about.

Yeah but it's D&D encounters they need to stop being shitty and this guy is the main problem. The other option is I make ad irect complaint to Wizards of the Coast?

Yes, I have, and it's the only way I can do D&D encounters around here and I can't find another GM.

Please just help me because this is the obvious solution to the problem, and it will get his ass kicked out. My hands remain clean.

>posted it again, mum.png

finish the game you started then tell that guy that you wont be playing games he's in because you dont like his face and attitude. simple

Bribe your DM $50 to fudge her character dying.

Done.

Deal with the fact that she turned you down and stop being a cunt.

The last time you asked for help this was a female problem gamer and she turned you down. Please stop shitposting on Veeky Forums.

>the obvious solution to the problem is being passive-aggressive and immature
Have you tried not being That Guy?

I don't have fifty dollars.

No because that has nothing to do with that situation. No girl turned me down, this person is just a problem and there is no other way to deal with it.

Give me advice within the confines of my question of get the FUCK out of my thread.

>I don't have fifty dollars
What.
You have Internet but you don't have fifty dollars?
I don't think you're old enough to be posting here.

Is there an in gane reason why your characterr wpuld try and kill his character? If so, then scheme and arrange a terrible death. If not then you are taking IRL issues into the game and are being a shitty role player.
Your issue isn't the guys character, its the guy. Maybe you should act like a real human being and fine out if his behavior is bothering the other players if it is then either redress the issue with him in person or through the DM.
The point of role playing is to have fun, but maybe his fun is a little different from yours. And maybe its only you that has an issue.
As for the smell, let him know that he has a body odour issue. Most people can't tell if they are a little odorous. Maybe by him one of those axe gift sets, with deoderant, body wash and a loufer. Don't make fun or accuse. Inform instead.

She gets fifty bucks every time she blows the DM.

Not everyone gets autismbucks. Some of us have to work for a living.

>Being reasonable is being That Guy
Kill yourself.

>My hands remain clean.
The only time people say shit like this is when they are being assholes and know they won't be held accountable for their shitty behavior.