Apologize

Apologize.

>Sold my ARK at 35800 wanting to buy back lower
>it is mooning

s s sorry desu

For what?
I put literally every $ I had into ark.

>he didn't buy the 3 month long dip

I want to buy more for my dividends. This is very inconvenient for for me. Why know

well I wanted more than 150 ARK, but here we are

Not fudding cos I'm invested in ark but won't staking rewards stop people using it as a currency?

Why would it stop you? You can keep staking and use your wallet at the same time. They're not mutually exclusive. Does dpos encourage hoarding? Yes. Does it stop people from using it as an exchange and payment currency? Not by a long shot.

Who ever got a good faucet roll on bizclassic?

Dutchdel fag here

i got 0.5 ark from it

Yesterday got a 1.2 ark roll, first time in like 200 rolls

Exactly the same for me, but on Friday.

At least you're not a sub 100 arklet.

Sub-100 arklet here.

I'M SORRY, FATHER, I DIDN'T KNOW.

SCAM
C
A
M

Does the increase in price change the amount that is given out by delegates?

I have 200 ARK staked at the moment, will I still be receiving the same amount of ARK if ARK went to $100 for example?

yeah but the same amount of ark would be worth a lot fucking more why would you get more ark you tard ?

Ark has gone down 66% against BTC. If you just stayed in BTC you wouldve been up.

Did I imply I would get more mongo?

Dividends don't depend on price. There's a fixed amount of ark awarded to delegates daily and a fixed amount of delegates. What's gonna affect the number of ark received is the amount of votes a delegate has. More votes > smaller rewards because the reward pool is spread out to more voters.

>why now
foundation is live, mobile wallets likely released by end of year, NFC payment terminals just went to test, and btc price has somewhat stabilised.

Could be worse, I sold half my ark stack when it hit $1.44 months ago and lost all the profits on other shitcoins. What a mistake...

>Uphill train headed towards a cliff

No thanks

Ahh ok, that makes sense. Thanks user.

ARK is paired to BTC and BTC is going up rapidly so of course it will rise

Thinking the same it same too good to be true.
Imagine you get 1 ark a day and ark reach $100.
You would $100 EVERYDAY doing nothing
It seems a like NEET wet dream

Ark has gone up 1973% since ico compared to btc. If you bought ark with all your sats 1 year ago, you'd now have 1973% more

From what I can see, ARK is up 19.77% against BTC.

I've gotten a few 0.1___ ARK rolls.
3 I think, but took a shit ton of rolls.

it did a dollar jump whoopee

to its new ATH fucking dip shit.....you non arkies are cancer

>all the countless bullying against ARKies
>all those P&D incidents against ARK
>ARK is now $4.34

boys, we are going to make it. See you on the other side of lamboland

If I buy more ARK, does it automatically add to my ARK already being staked? Does it cost more ARK to add it to my current vote?

I can almost imagine the moment I actually go to get my GT-R

just send it to your desktop wallet address. Delegates will be updated about your increased stake automatically.

If you vote for biz_classic, it will automatically be added to your total when you add the Ark to your address

>Ath

1. Yes, once you send to your staking wallet.
2. No

Thats anons

$10 by EOY

Yes

>1973
>the year the USA ended the gold standard

hmm

I bought 500 ark about a week ago. Then I voted for biz_classic. I still have the same amount of ark.
When does the staking begin?

>tfw you will never have a qt3.14 asian happy dancing GF
Why even live?

show them your cryptowallet

>>it is mooning
It was over 100k a few weeks ago, it's not mooning anytime soon

are you suggesting tat everyone bought on day 1?

No, I'm suggesting that since its inception ark has grown much faster than btc. of course you can cherry pick data and find periods when btc outgrew ark, but that's not the overall trend.

That was 1971 friend

>not getting a built block for your WRX

STAY HUMBLE BOY

Never liked the stupid noise WRX's make. Keep it.

did you go register on the website? it tells you how much ark you have accumulted and you can set your pay frequency, choose betwen day, week or month...also you can use the faucet to get more ark

Make an account on classicdelegate.biz and you can change your payout frequency. They don't pay out until you hit 1.1 ark though, so you don't lose everything to transfer fees.

I didn't make it to lamboland yet, but I made it to new WRX land ;)

Congratulations senpai

Few weeks? It has been nearly 3 months.

wow look at that, a small pump after bleeding for months non-stop