Fiat to Crypto gateways

Alright faggots let's talk serious stuff. One of the biggest bottlenecks in crypto right now is the fiat to crypto gateways and the other way around. This is the weak point that lets governments and banks fuck us over. In this thread we talk about this. Who's working on this, what's the ETA, how vulnerable these solutions are to regulation, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/revolutapp/status/935807833991467009
qz.com/1096373/revolut-to-offer-bitcoin-ethereum-and-litecoin-buying-within-its-app/
google.at/amp/s/blog.revolut.com/how-revolut-are-leading-the-way-with-cryptocurrencies/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

COSS.

Q12018

Get on board faggot, the trains leaving the station.

Awwwwww yeahhhhh Talkin bout dis

please shill properly. How will coss address the issues I raised. How will it be different than Kraken or any other exchange that allows you to go from crypto to fiat?

OMG's decentralized exchange, which will be currency agnostic, will make it 100 times easier for businesses and the common man to manage currency exactly how he wants

just pay your taxes idiot

theres no "bottleneck" on fiat / crypto unless youre trying to remain anonymous for tax evasion purposes

exchanges do need to improve though. I need lower commission that will probably come when more "legitimate" finance companies / brokerages enter the space.

Heard about this, but what I don't get is how we'll be going from crypto to fiat without transfering to a bank account. From what I understand they will make some sort of ATMs at some point. This sounds good, but is there any info how they will work? I doubt these will be considered legal or go unregulated since they will be money laundering central 24/7

They are doing it by the letter of the law in Singapore.

>just pay your taxes idiot

aaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaahahhahaahahahhaahhahahaahhahahahahahahaahhaahahahhaahhaahhahahaahhaahhaahhahaahahhhaha

Qvt

For example the Litecoin Foundation made it completely easy to just buy LTC without leafing the Loafwallet ( direct purchase ocer coinbase)

Revolut releasing its CC update next week with $BTC $ETH $LTC - buy CC with just a few fingertips thats real adoption

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about and I assume you're just a good goy. First time I tried to get into crypto, my fucking bank blocked Kraken's IBAN "for security reasons". Talked to them on the phone and they told me they don't allow people to transfer money to buy crypto. Went online to research this shit and found a statement from ING's spokesperson that said they have no problem with crypto. I called them back and asked them about this. They almost shat themselves and told me they have to talk to some higher-ups like it was the transaction of the century. They called me afterwards and said that they will "fix" this in 1 month. This was more than 6 months ago and haven't heard shit from them since then. The only reason I am in crypto right now is because I found an exchange whos IBAN wasn't blocked by (((them))).

If you think taxes are the biggest problem, you're retarded. Banks and governments can fuck you over in ways you didn't even know existed.

TLDR: fuck off

twitter.com/revolutapp/status/935807833991467009

qz.com/1096373/revolut-to-offer-bitcoin-ethereum-and-litecoin-buying-within-its-app/

google.at/amp/s/blog.revolut.com/how-revolut-are-leading-the-way-with-cryptocurrencies/amp/

so get a better bank you stupid /pol/poster

new fintech startup banks will fix this problem revolut.com

>He still thinks he can cash out

The specifics are not known yet. The mother company does have business relations with 7/11, providing possibilities for quick adaption when ready

I assume ur an Aussie cause you said ING, Just use a different exchange. Btcmarkets "just works". If you need shitcoins use coinspot

researching this right now. It sounds interesting.

This is the problem QASH is fixing. Gonna be huge, with enormous backing. They are gunning for top 5

>You have no fucking idea what you're talking about

Neither do you, or you are lying. I literally used ING to transfer money to Kraken last week. I have also cashed out from Kraken to my ING account with no problems. Stop bullshitting.

Need also a good way to cash out and dont pay taxes. The only way i Thinking of is to buy things with btc and sell thrm for fiat

a lot of tech stores take bitcoin and you can return the item for cash.

you got me there, buddy. I just invented that detailed story to trick that other user that this is a problem. guess my master-plan is ruined now

>just pay your taxes idiot
that's theft... sir

As much as I would like nothing more than to live in an ancap paradise as much as you, we are all still stuck with the IRS holding guns to our heads. Unless you want to get thrown in the slammer, you really should just pay the IRS mafia its dues.

Enjoy being invaded in a country with no military, roads or power grid

That .1 BTC/gallon of water will be tasty too

renounce citizenship, go to Singapore or somewhere

Who wants to be the next btc pizza goy? Herrb derrb my sold Bitcoin for da PlayStation 4.5 , if me had wait, me have money to get house, but me happy wit da vidja game. Not need house, have mom basement

Just keep ALL of your money in crypto.
If you earn any fiat, put it all in. Keep security a priority, of course.
Problem solved.

Think about it.

thats why there is the CRYPTO ONE STEP SOLUTION (COSS)
based in singapore you can shit on american laws

Someone needs to make a software solution to allow merchants to accept crypto. That crypto needs to be accepted widely so the merchants can then use the money the earn, to buy whatever they want. Fuck fiat, stop thinking about it and start thinking about moving to a world where we use Crypto.

>0.1btc/gallon of water
>products become more expensive in a free market
We got a real brainiac over here

>megacorp controls all the water supply, destroys any competitors with force
>no regulation to say they can't
>charge out the asshole for their products

Great system bud. Go back to 7th grade.

You are describing REQ.

I would suggest you look into req

Thanks for inadvertently making me feel better about my REQ bags ;)

Iconomi are working on a fiat gateway to their platform, which'd let normies invest in crypto-portfolios, while Iconomi keep the coins secure for them. You buy the token from Iconomi, which represents a portfolio, and you sell the token back to Iconomi (or on Etherdelta) for the price of the portfolio basket. Technically, you are never purchasing any of those scary bitcoins or moneros, so if they ever do crack down on them, your hands are clean.
They're also working on a card for everyday use, which'd let you have basically have a seamless bank debit account and crypto portfolio all in one. I won't shill their portfolio performance, but it's so much less stressful.
Problem right now is that you can only cash out of the portfolios into ETH or BTC, but once you can cash out into fiat immediately these portfolios will be absolutely ideal

holy fuck lads, thanks. Loading up!

>literally just took 10k from Coinbase and threw it into my bank account

Something something REQ, user.