Pewdiepie knows about BAT

Pewdiepie knows about BAT.
Get ready

Ruh roh

fake

He literally has no reason to into crypto since hes already rich and gets enough money by shitposting on youtube youtube and other partnerships.

this

besides, he's not a financial genius, he just has the right kind of autism to get kids to like him on youtube

he'd daytrade all his money away on shitcoins and end up a deluded linkie

isnt bat fucking pointless tho? they basically saying use this service and well pay you in these meme BAT tokens. why the fuck would anyone want to get paid in meme bat tokens

who doesn't want to be BATman?

BAT is basically an old man's deluded dream that tries to recreate his succes from the 90s and early 00s. He thinks he can take on the big boys like Google without realising that it's 100 times harder now than it was back then.

that doesnt answer my question tho. am i right in my take on it? is it really that pointless

you can cash out your meme tokens to fiat already right now, if you have a site/youtube channel

Felix is fairly smart honestly, when he started he was making more normal videos and then realized he'd get more views playing a character. He then kept visiting other countries when making videos to get to top of trending in that particular country and build up a larger worldwide following.

He probably is owner of some obscure coin no one has heard of yet. He definitely has some partners in the crypto business.

You realise most people either want to be:

>more rich
>more rich in something else - i.e. fame.

Why do you think shitbags like Roger Ver are still floating around? He is loaded as fuck, but still pumping shit coins - he wants a legacy

i have no idea who that is but thanks anyway

I just watched that entire video and he doesn't mention brave/bat at all

the short version is this:
- you have advertisers, publishers and users
- in order to have publishers that use this you need both users that use the Brave browser and advertisers that are willing to pay for ads that target those users; without these 2 publishers won't give a shit
- mainstream advertisers won't give a shit if there isn't huge user adoption; nobody will spend dozens of hours to create, track and optimize ads for a separate ad network that isn't Google just so they can reach a few thousand neckbeards
- users won't give a shit about Brave browser unless there's a huge marketing campaign behind it and the product is absolutely brilliant; user adoption is the hardest part. Good luck convincing me to switch browsers, sync all my bookmarks, get used to a new UI/UX, etc. I already can install Adblock with 1 click. In order to convince me to switch, it better be fucking amazing.

The fact of the matter is that the only way BAT can work is if it has a small monopoly, which won't happen because user adoption is hell (and expensive).

yeah there has to be a reason for me to switch to brave and there is no reason besides being charity for to a crypto startup aka not happening

and to answer your question, the only scenario in which the token is not pointless is when they have a monopoly and can "force" people to use their meme token.

ITT, Americucks that aren't aware of the upcoming advertising industry shitfit next year. :)

it's real go look it up.

he's already rich? so?
money < more money

you moron

it's just a screenshot that he fades in @ 1:01 (or something like that), still tells us that he knows about BAT.
boios, i tell you, BAT is as safe as it can get in the crypto world. invest now, i assume in the next few weeks there will be YouTubers announcing they're BAT partnerships on their 1MM+ channels.

shhh, don't tell them of how unstructured the current advertising structure is, and how everyone benefits from BAT.
let them be in denial

pause the video at 1:01, it flashes briefly