/bbg/ - Blood Bowl General

Elf Edition

Join the stunty leeg lads, it's starting very soon. Congratulations to everyone who made it to the playoffs as well.
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The latest rules, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

IRC Server: irc.fumbbl.com
Port: 6667
Channel: #tg

Steam Community for Blood Bowl 2:
steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Cknoor's tutorials:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fumbbl.com/help:Albion Fae
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10178&p=teams
strawpoll.me/10295054
strawpoll.me/10295061
fumbbl.com/p/yearbook?team_id=841090
fumbbl.com/p/createteam?op=race&league=10178
fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=25913
fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=841110
strawpoll.me/7010689/r
fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=3042
fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=2692
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for elfbros

>Don't worry, we'll stomp those awful orangemen to the ground, till we are a nation once again

Also, if you want to make an irish themed team you might want to look into joining the stunty leeg, which is starting very soon and has a team that's as irish as it gets, the Albion Fae

fumbbl.com/help:Albion Fae

>fag edition

Albion is Britain when it was pagan, I play good catholic boys. Also I do like that team but I can't play them in the main league

Congrats again to the Naggarond Knife Ears.

Was thinking, we should start putting trophies on Team logos, like how you get stars on football club badges.

Friendly reminder that every day is elf loving day

And so, the last bastion of memeraces has fallen

Jammanl being a right jammy cunt leaves the Veterans looking like this, with the top 6 playing in the Finals, and the 2 from the Rookies joining them in 7th and 8th seed.

I'm here and on the ball for once, expect to see it in your schedule soonish. Please use the Scheduler as usual.

Good paint skills

>jammy cunt

None elfier

Mauled have you considered making completely random seeding?

Nah, I think there should be some benefit to doing better in the regular season.

The benefit is you get to play a person on your level and not a scrub who barely got there, was so happy about finally reaching playoffs and now has to play the toughest enemy in his first round.

Exactly.

Play Veterans if you want to actually have a shot at the Championship.

It's not like the rookie players who got in are inexperienced.

I would like asking why you changed the seeding from how you did it last season though, with the top rookie joining at seed 5.

YES PLEASE

Local organiser ruins everything

I checked, wait did I do that in League II?

Just checked but I could be wrong.

What the hell did you do Mauled?

Thanks Mauled
This is new

Looks great Mauled, push it through and let's get started.

It's quicker to start with teams that aren't in and replace them, then it is to actually put the 8 teams in and fuck about swapping them around.

Yeah I've fucked up. One Sec.

who else rooting for Desert Wraiths in the playoffs? About time we got khemri in the playoffs

Indeed you did.

Nice, Surfers have been replaced with Dead Doornails.

>Mauled setting up the playoffs

JUST

Anyway, this should be right

1st (1st Vet) v 8th (2nd Rookie)
4th (4th Vet) v 5th (1st Rookie)
3rd (3rd Vet) v 6th (5th Vet)
2nd (2nd Vet) v 7th (6th Bet)

There you go, way to unfuck things.

Oh shit, Orc grudge match.

What's better, Gork, or Mork? THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT

Buddha is not merciful, Buddha does not forgive the past, I will avenge my elfbros and make crab pay for all his crimes

Cosmic Egg's speed Buddha

I hope you win but lose half your team in the process.

>Please use the Scheduler as usual.
APPROVED!

You're gonna go down so hard its not funny anymore. I hope you prove me wrong though, so I didn't make that 'Crab losing to elves' image for nothing.

"Fated confrontations" seems to be the theme of this season and there have been a ton - this is probably one of the most exciting Veeky Forums league seasons to date!

Naggarond Knife Ears (5/0/1): The dark elves that don't tie had a spectacular season despite the loss of talented blitzer Falkniven Fine-Fingered (in their only loss against league titan Animeted Clothing, no less) and are continuing their upward ascent. The Knife-Ears have seen steady improvement from their rather middling debut in the first season of the Veeky Forums league, and the knife-makers of Naggarond couldn't be happier.

Animeted Clothing (4/1/1): Despite beating the Knife-Ears in the regular season, the Clothing were denied their chance to keep the League Leader shield in a surprising upset loss to Underworld underdog ZaUnderWarudo, followed by a stalemate against the Red Fang Rockets when star Bull Cowboy Tanktop made a rare stumble while sprinting on the pitch. Animeted Clothing management has declined to comment on inquiries as to the (much loved and equally hated) Bull Centaur's health, saying that "nothing has changed in Tanktop's diet or routine", and that the Animeted Clothing are looking forward to the playoffs.

Red Fang Rockets (3/2/1): Much like the Knife Ears, the Rockets have reached a degree of maturity in their play over the past few seasons that has allowed them to break out from the middle of the pack - inevitably leading to a fated confrontation with the Knife-Ears in round 6. This will be the first time the Rockets have made the playoffs in three seasons, and by all accounts the greenskins are raring to go. The Rockets in-your-face grinding style may not be pretty, but it is according to our Orc commentary desk "konsistently brutal and brutally konsistent. Watch out 'uvver teams - a Rocket rematch can eas'ly go the other way wiv' dere grindan' style."

Doomstar Requiem (3/1/2): The rising Chaos Dwarf star was looking set up to follow in Animeted Clothing's footsteps at the start of their first Veteran League season, with an explosive 3/1/0 start in the first 4 rounds of the league, but the team just seemed to run out of steam as the season dragged on, and losing the Chaos Dwarf grudge match against Animeted Clothing in round 6: a match long awaited by both teams, with the right to hoist cute Chaos Dwarf anime girl banners on the line. With the team still healthy however, there's going to be more than enough chances for a rematch with their rivals in the playoffs. The team's play has tightened up considerably compared to their rather middling Rookie debut.

Wurld's Ej Face Fumpers (2/3/1): The Fumpers continue to astound and bedevil most coaches in their very first Veteran League season with their grasp of sophisticated Blood Bowl concepts like "picking up the ball" and "passing". Their performance continues to stymie the typical anti-Orc tactics of most other teams and has seen them to a hard-fought playoff spot. Still, the opposition has proven much stiffer in the big leagues and this shows in their record, which is little improved over the performance in the Rookie League. We'll see how far their unexpected gimmicks can take them in the playoffs.

Buddhist Elves (3/1/2): The Buddhist elves seem to have found the perfect level of worldly attachment - a completely identical performance to their previous season has guaranteed them a playoff spot and they are looking to be a regular fixture. The team was off to a rocky start with back to back losses against ZaUnderwarudo and Monkey Majik, but rallied to deliver a convincing performance for the rest of the season under the leadership of Substitute Buddha and eliminating the last elven contender for the playoffs, the Foot Blooters, in round 6.

I made a snotling team for Stunty. Ohhhh boyyyy

Bretonnian Werewolf in Tilea (3/0/3): Managing a straight 50% W/L ratio is much more impressive than it sounds, given the brutal beating that Tilea has taken this season. The death of Werewolf Emily Perkins on the pitch was but a foretaste for the further deaths of Tilean favourites Peter Boyle (+ST Flesh Golem) and Mitsu Murata (+MA Ghoul). Fortunately, the team still has reliable stars in the form of Werewolf Paddy Ryan and Wight John Burnside, but losing a big chunk of talent in one season would dampen any lesser team's morale (fortunate, then, that most of the team is incapable of feeling human emotions like loss or sadness).

Candy Rappers (2/2/2): Much like Tilea, the Candy Rapper record and position just short of the playoff spots is a result of horrendous casualties that cut their run at the playoffs short. The Candy Rappers lost both of their star blitzers halfway through the season against Doomstar Requiem without the cash to replace them, putting a hole in their line up that just crippled their performance in the remaining games. With the team ending the season still too cash-strapped to replace any blitzers, the road to recovery and rehabilitation for the Rappers will be a long one.

ZaUnderWarudo (3/0/3): Don't be fooled by their position - this Underworld team has been one of the key lynchpins to many of the matchups this season. Their surprise upset against league titan Animeted Clothing denied the Chaos Dwarves a third League Leader shield in a row, and their loss against Doomstar Requiem in the following game set up a climactic round 6 grudge match between both Chaos Dwarf teams. The Blood Bowl Referee Union has dismissed all allegations of the team's links to Skaven organized crime and underground match fixing, but their performance this season will probably keep tongues wagging.

Monkey Majik (1/3/2): Nothing but a school of hard knocks for this Simyin team's first Rookie season. Despite dishing out almost one serious injury every game, the Majik have struggled to convert their causalty rates into wins. While they've dished out a ton of hurt relative to their standing and skill - with 14 casualties for, they've taken a nearly equal 12 casualties in return. The team still is quickly growing a core of young talent and it's likely that if this team continues into next season we may see an improvement in their record.

Foot Blooters (1/3/2): Creditor woes continue to dog the Foot Blooters this season. The team has barely managed to finally scrape together the cash for a team Apothecary, but not before racking up a number of severe injuries on the team this season. Plenty of talent however is present on this team which will go a long way towards next season. If the Blooters can secure a cash flow steady enough to replace their injured players they will be at a decent strength for the next season.

Big Bad Evil Guys (1/2/3): The tone of this season was set for the BBEGs in their first game, a supposedly "easy" match against the halflings of My Little Arsenal that ended with star Minotaur Megatron dead and an Ogre and 2 Marauders bleeding on the pitch. Another "easy" match against weakling Underworld Goblins in round 2 left another Minotaur missing the next game, and two Marauders out. Despite having relatively "gentle" matchups all season the BBEGs have suffered disproportionate casualties. We here at the commentary desk suspect that the team armour manufacturer may have in fact skimped out on the level of advertised protection - the BBEGs had better look into their supply line pronto!

My Little Arsenal (1/2/3): Despite taking a staggering 27 casualties this season, the Arsenal have refused to simply fold up and die like the SPP pinatas most teams this season have taken them to be, and even scored a cheeky win against the BBEGs. Whether they will return for another season remains to be seen, but their games certainly have been the source of much blood and laughter this season.

Vintage Veterans/Boatmurdered (0/0/6): The Vintage Veterans struggled from the beginning of this season and their hasty replacement, the Chaos Dwarves of Fortress Boatmudered, saw fit not to rock the standings boat. Very little to comment on here.

That wraps up the Veteran Team post-season review. See you in the playoffs, Blood Bowl fans!

WTF is this crap? Not even a tripcode? Are we in Russia or what? Where is this league going if we can't even afford trip codes anymore?!

I say we make this general great again!

If you have been around you know who it is.

it's tooby

No need for trips; anyone can post commentary or analysis on the season. Judge the post by content, not by poster.

>No need for trips; anyone can post commentary or analysis on the season. Judge the post by content, not by poster.
Yeah.... no. That's not the point, like at all. Its all about the immersion man. THE IMMERSION AND THE EFFORT! I AND E!

What's next? We're gonna drop the images as well? Just do it man! You obviously don't care about blood bowl anyway!!

Stunty leeg qualifier will start on Thursday, signups will remain open until then. Top 16 qualify.
Because there's like three times as many players as I thought there would be, there'll also be a "titchy leeg" with as many of the remaining teams as will fit.

And again, you need to actually apply for membership here after making a team: fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10178&p=teams
If you're on that list, you're in.

Why just not have 1 league?

Wait what is that about the titchy stuff? So those who don't qualify will play in that league? Then what's the point of the league anyway? Qualify or bust, or just expand the number of rounds. It doesn't really need to be "just" a filler league anyway, even if that was the initial idea. Just look at the initial popularity

Knockout needs to be a power of 2.

your mom needs the power of 2 lmao

Gonna do a quick shout out to my OG crew of Rappers being 4 players.

M&M and all that regens has been a huge staple to the team rolling block and very few RS rolls and even coming out on top against 2 Trees.

Crisy Creme the Spp queen hoarding and whoring for those MVPs the only core rat to not roll doubles snuck through the cracks by being average and setting up the big play to score.

The Chewtorious Babe Ruth preaching the east coast truth having a poor start but quickly rising to the top of the goblin ladder by being smart and staying back.

Daddy Betus and the secret to Chetus, man this guy is truly the luckiest goblin on the team. He gets whacked to the point of death and still only rolls at worst a badly hurt and sits out the rest of the game. Known risk taker at the start to end up as the designated 1 roller and many times I would type "Fucking Betus."

RIP my fallen Rats and Gobs. Rest easy next season while I pick up the broken pieces.

so it'll be a league of 1?

And with playoffs comes poll time, the stakes are high and only one can win

>Who are you rooting for?
strawpoll.me/10295054

>Who do you think will actually win?
strawpoll.me/10295061

Should I just go with the same format as the regular league, then?

Yea, since it's just a quick league to gap the time between seasons for non-playoff player imo

And, you know, never change a running system...

>People thinking Dark Elves will win it all

Alright I think I'm ready for the season 4 rookies

Rate my team
fumbbl.com/p/yearbook?team_id=841090

>capatcha is picking out tea

>since it's just a quick league to gap the time between seasons for non-playoff player imo
Doesnt have to be though. There are some people more interested in the stunty leeg than the "regular" league. We could very well entertain two leagues of the same capacity, the only thing that would change for the players, is the change from 1 to 2 potential matches per week.

I mean the ST isn't there yet, but it surely can in one or two rounds if the popularity holds up.

Shit.

>4 votes for Knife Eers
>Only 1 vote for Surfers, and thats me
Have people been following the league at all? Or is that just because Quinze is leader and that's where their thought process ends? Just spectate one match of them and the difference is clear.

Tendrill comfirmed Protestant scum

I'll give it a Potato Whiskey/10.

I can't tell if Crab's bitter or if he thinks Tendril will put out for him this time if he sucks up enough.

Surfers are a very squishy team going agaisnt chorfs

Odds don't fair well

>Implying I would vote for Surfers

I would think Animeted Clothing would be a bigger favourite to win the cup over the Knife-Ears too. They've been in the playoffs every season and beat the Knife-Ears pretty soundly in the regular round robin. Almost got league leader for the third time in the row too.

I have no idea who those people are, but i respect that you bothered to get at least some portraits and set up a decent logo.

According to Veeky Forums standards though, your team is rated as no puns/10

Well the name is a pun off the IRA
I guess not many people here grew up with Father Ted. Its was a great show

Burger here my Irish decedent friend got the whole series on DVD, that show was great my favorite part is still teaching Jack to speak.

So to get this stuff sorted out in one place before I go to sleep:

Stunty Leeg starts this Thursday. Signups remain open until then.
To sign up create a team at this link fumbbl.com/p/createteam?op=race&league=10178 and then apply to join the league at this link fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10178&p=teams
It will follow roughly the same format as the Veeky Forums fumbbl league: A 6 round Swiss round robin with the top eight teams entering the playoffs. There is no veterans/rookie split as it's the first season.
If there are an odd number of players there will be a filler team added that will be conceded at the start of each round. If there's a player that wants to join late can be substituted into this slot at a later date.

In addition to using the stunty rosters there are two rule changes:
50,000 is given to buy cards with each match, essentially giving each team a free special play card. This money can't be spent on other inducements unless fumbbl fucked the coding.
Players with Sneaky Git are sent to the KO box when sent off. This is to make up for the lack of dirty player due to the scarcity of general skill access.

Other things to note:
Stunty secret weapons supposedly have to make rolls depending on the weapon type to be ejected.
THERE IS A GAMEBREAKING BUG WITH SIDESTEP AND SHADOWING: fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=25913 One of the star players has this skill combination and most pygmies will get it after one level up. So be careful when using them.

You deserve good things for stepping up and taking the burden of setting up the league Domun.

Not that it will stop me from stomping all over your snotlings and gang-fouling your ogres. But still!

Late to the party, but submitted.

fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=841110

Slow thread
bumping

Tooby and Pheonix are Right

It's okay. Literally nobody voted for me last season either. But I'll show them.

>Buddhist Elves leading, everybody wants redemption and salvation
Give the league what it needs Sas.

Yeah, I don't really think my odds are all that good with the finals being overrun by chorfs and orcs.

Don't you talk like that, you're gonna do it, and you're gonna do it good!

Reminder that this is how last season's poll looked like.
strawpoll.me/7010689/r

Well 4-0 is what happens when the dice don't stop and one of the coaches goes in tilt because of that.

>talk to fumbbl stuff about BBCode possibilities for new project
>very helpful bunch of guys coming up with suggestions on how to achieve the desired results
>almost reply immediately to my PMs
>they want an example of what I did so far
>link the tomato section
>no reply ever since
RIP

People jinxed it.

Hey guys, I just got home from work, and the Season III Veteran's Records are now in fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=3042

I will begin updating the Obituaries with Round VI Vets now.

That is now done and at fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=2692

>Fuse taking most CAS next to John Burnside from BWiT
>Glus Derr taking "most fouls" for MLA again
>not a dead Fling in the 6 rounds in S3

I've never been a happier Flings coach. My guys deserve a final statement from their coach before they're going to retire for some time. Soon.

Wednesday 19:00 server time. Be there.

APPROVED

TactyHacky, check your messages.

You still need to join the group, I sent you an invitation.

Underrated post.

All good. Just need to find a team logo tonight.

Hello there bbg, Werter here
I just wanted to clarify that without any doubt, i will keep my current team for at least one more season. I hope to improve, make less fuckups when losing, not kill off so many of my players and face less chorf/orc teams. Thanks to anyone who cheered on me and /bood me as well, hope you had as much fun as i did and that the next season will be even better than this one.

You were a good sport and also hit the weakspot for massive damage

Whats the meme on the street with the nazi girl?

Give that Rat some claws and you should be fine. Also don't stop having fun, you only win as underworld if you have more fun than the opponent.

thank you quinze for showing some dark elf domination,well done

That's the cute girl of eternal order, approving those who use the scheduler and keep things in order, while reminding the non-scheduler degenerates of their fate.

Wasn't the stunty leeg supposed to start today? Where's all the blood and explosions?

no