Is it a wrong idea, to date a Dark Eldar?

Maybe, this actually some kind of magical realm thing, but after I read "Princess of Commoragh" on 1d4chan, an saw the "Dating a Dark Eldar" section on the same side, (and a short time ago, someone started a discussion about an Isekei Manga/Anime in the WH40k universe), I came up with this Idea.
So, are there any Anons here, who would date a dark eldar?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Fallen_from_Grace
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46234423/#46249490
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're not real, user.

Yeah, I know (cries in the corner)...

I imagine it never goes well in the long run. Pic related was the first date night.

This is probably one of the worst things you could do. Stop being blinded by your waifuism, Eldat are a complete different species and Dark Eldar culture is too alien, weired and strange for a human to ever be able to have a functioning relationship.

Only if I was a hardcore dom, and even then it's still a terrible idea and what we might consider hardcore domination could be considered vanilla to them. So, no.

>This is probably one of the worst things you could do. Stop being blinded by your waifuism, Eldat are a complete different species and Dark Eldar culture is too alien, weired and strange for a human to ever be able to have a functioning relationship.
Same with all women desu

Fuck off.

Considering they are basically at best S&M freaks cranked to 16 and at worst Cenobites, Yeah. Don't stick your dick in sadistic, probably highly toxic, crazy.

Hell no.
As sexy as they look, you do not want your dick anywhere near one.

You know that one .gif where the guy flays a fish, opens it up, then drops it in a small pool, whereby its muscles spams and i looks like it's swimming?
The Dark Eldar will do that to your dick, while you clutch your bloody pelvis and watch in horror. And that's just the warmup session for them.

doubtful. You'd need one that wasn't batshit, which, as far as I know, isn't a thing in the setting. This isn't a case of a drow they can be redeemed, this is just full nuts.

The problem with "redeeming" a DE is that without giving them a substitute way to protect their soul they will die.

Well remember, they can feed off any strong emotion, its just Pain, Death, and Combat and all that are the strongest and most available

Why date a Dark Eldar when Harlequins exist?

>they can feed off any strong emotion

Harlies, CWE and Exodites all do it, and I'm pretty sure it's canon that Eldar can move between the various "Factions" for want of a better word

This, you can always shack up with a free love Corsair if you want the pointy eared experience. They've got all the tech of the DE with none of the inherent need to flay you alive.

CW Eldar don't that's what soulstones are for, they find the ways and lifestyle of their Darker cousins repugnant for multiple reasons. The harlequins have Ceogorach backing up their souls, so they don't need to rely on appeasing she who thirsts to avoid her draining their souls.

Why not just go for a nice craftworld girl?

The eldar will view sex with a human as akin to sex with a barn animal. You'll almost certainly find Dark Eldar who'll be into such things, but the moment they grow bored of you it's going to either be a quick agonizing death or a slow agonizing death.

On the other hand, if you capture one and try and keep it, the thing will do all it can to cause emotional and physical pain to feed itself. It literally needs to cause such torment or it will wither and die. You might be able to let your murder-waifu be happy, but eventually her skinning the local children to make trampolines out of their flesh will grow tiresome to the locals and they'll kill you both.

If it's just you and her alone somewhere? Guess what, the one on the menu is YOU.

What if you're a planetary governor? You can cover up any shit she does.

>You can cover up any shit she does.
Fuck that. Put it to work. Everyone in the Underhive is fair game. She's "Special Envoy of the Arbties" charged with "Aggressive and far reaching peace keeping"

That could be a good plot hook for a 40KRP. A planetary governor has a dark eldar that he was sold/was given after a failed raid/whatever.

He feeds her homeless people and other wretches in return for keeping her as a mistress on the side. Of course, if the =I I= or anyone with a drop of xeno knowledge even get a breath of this he, his waifu and his entire cabinet are almost certainly going to be put to death, so he keeps that shit locked up tight.

As for the Deldar herself, she must be bored out her mind from just being given the same prey over and over and having the same sex over and over. Either she starts to corrupt the governor into being more sadistic and loosening the reins on her, or she murders him and escapes.

I'd play it. I'd play the shit out of it.

>Blank face.
>Mask on the thigh.

If you're nobility in the Imperium, you could slaughter hivedwellers by the truck load and no one will give a shit. A popular passtime among the nobility of the Calixis sector is to kidnap a bunch of hivers, pump them full of a deadly stimulant, and force them to act out a play for the amusement of the nobles before the drug kills them. As long as the only thing people know is that you're kidnapping and killing hivers, no one will bat an eye.

Planetary governors in 40k are capable of all kinds of torture and depravity. Hell, plenty of them don't even bother to conceal most of it, the Imperium doesn't give a shit if a governor horribly abuses his population as long as he pays his tithe. As for heresy, the rules are different for those with power. A planetary governor can get away with all kinds of shit that would get the average person executed along with his entire family for good measure.

Rolled 35, 39, 27, 7, 29 + 23 = 160 (5d42 + 23)

Ok.

First of all, she's going to be at least a foot taller than you. Eldar are bigger than humans.

She's going to be stronger than you so she's going to look at you like a weak, pathetic manlet.

She is going to beat you nearly to death on a regular basis for entertainment.

Her face isn't going to look anything like your animu & mango cartoon, pic related.

Now after reading this you can decide. "Do I want a buff amazon girlfriend who will likely murder me and feed my intestine to her pet?"

You know, as long as she heals me back to normal after she's done, none of those factors are necessarily deal breakers.

Yes? Who the fuck doesn't want that.

its mentioned thats the case in the old codex, just that pain gets the most bang for the buck and the Dark Eldar are so far gone and hedonistic that only the most sadistic of shit appeals to them anymore.

I mean one of the Lelith fluff-stories mentions that the gladiators are as much sex idols as they are fighters, complete with people rubbing their schlong as they fight and giggle while wrestling in mon-keigh blood

Because raunchy Tzeentch cultists are an option.
see

If you wanted a killer waifu killing criminals for you why not just encourage one of the more Emperor revering Death Cults to spring up nearby.

That way you get a crazy murderous warrior assassin chick except she doesn't require constant flaying to maintain her sexiness.

Thats not what Dark Elder do...they don't give a fuck about she who thirst and it would kill them all if it could. Its more of their souls are being drained so they refill it with the suffering of others.

LMAO she looks like Benedict Cumberbatch.

Was the story any good? There's not a whole lot of DEldar writefaggotry out there

It depends. Dating a kabalite or a wych (muh waifu) would be fucking awful. As a matter of principal, anyone in Central, Low, or Under Commorragh is a sadistic, selfish, ambitious cunt with no respect for anyone but themselves, and they'll backstab family or lifelong friends for just an inch more renown among the city.

That said, the dark eldar are ridiculously varied as a race (we just only see the kabal side of it). I'm sure an outskirts dark eldar, a satellite realm deldar, or a realspace deldar has the potential of not being a Super Cunt 9000. In Rogue Trader 2E, there is an archon from a section of the webway that isn't part of Commorragh, and she's pretty alright. In a successful campaign, you can even get a kabalite, wych, or incubus on your crew that isn't necessarily a total douche mcgee and the murderfuck supreme. I'm sure dating one of them could be alright.

Personally I just want to be the slave responsible for patching up my wych waifu after battle so she doesn't scar.

Well guys, you think it'd be better or recommended that I atleast look good and wear nice clothes if I were to date a Dark Eldar??

Makes for a good short story where a human discovers a wounded dark eldar and takes her back to his basement and discovers he has to kidnap people to give to her in order to keep her alive.

Would be a truly heartwarming story.

Isn't that just Little Shop of Horrors: 40k edition?

Or maybe a reversed version of the book/film misery where the human has to break his own legs to keep the dark eldar amused.

Any Eldar, dark or regular, would kill a hundred billion humans to save his least favorite eldar five minutes on his morning commute.

It's basically bestiality. Mushrooms are closer, genetically, to aliens.

Also you're gay, and magical realm, and you think sadist aliens who think less of you than you think of frogs would totally be down to kinky stuff but not too kinky and only the stuff you like.

> You will never feed people to your DE waifu

But no, dating a DE would be a terrible idea. They don't really have a concept of love like humans. The closest is being a prized posession or wilfully submitting yourself to somebody. Best case scenario that's likely is that she'd be with you a while, but eventually get bored or hungry, and you find yourself bleeding on the floor while she plays skiprope with your entrails.

And in 40k any human would gladly kill a hundred billion eldar, not even to help anyone. They'd do it simply to kill eldar. Hell, they'd be perfectly happy sacrificing lots of humans to do it.

>A wych even getting scarred
Yeah, no. 0/10 wych, mercykill that shit.

Wyches are wounded practically ever match. Lelith's whole gimmick is that she never is (with one exception, where she received a shallow cut).

Get on with the times gramps, fluff doesn't make Eldar uggos and neither does modern codex art .

>That even being an exception
Yeah, no. 0/10 kabal, mercykill that shit.

> Real Eldar Women.png
> Real
Literally worse than the delusional waifuggots.

Female eldar are canon (no, not cannon) hot, deal with it

>Was the story any good?
Not really, the ending was a little bit "sarcastic".
Either way, read it for yourself.

I doubt, that I am gay...

It is even wronger than betraying the Emperor. If you can survive being a Chaos cultist or gue'vesa, you will beg death to come for you if you become Deldar's toy.

>Any Eldar, dark or regular, would kill a hundred billion humans to save his least favorite eldar five minutes on his morning commute.
B-b-but Love Can Bloom is canon isn't it? GW implied that it was, right?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THOUSAND TIMES NO PLEASE NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hell no, there's literally no scenario here that doesn't end up with her fashioning a bikini out of your face. You have the entire world to pick and choose, why wouldn't you date someone who's both pretty *and* sane?

Yeah, someone who is pretty and sane, would probably never date me...

If I do it, I'll do it right.

only know do I notice her shoulder been all kinds of fucked up oh man oh god

>try to give shoulder rub after shes worked a long hard shift, and she's just got home from work to
>cut hands on shoulderblades

>There's not a whole lot of DEldar writefaggotry out there
This story is cute:
1d4chan.org/wiki/Fallen_from_Grace

Not even the fucking Dark Eldar want to date Dark Eldar.

Hence cloning

>date a dark eldar?
We had some writefaggotry on that topic a last month, between a former stromtrooper and a wych lost on an Exodite world.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46234423/#46249490

>(cries in the corner)
-grabs him by the throat
BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!

>I want to date an otherworldly fey elf alien with 0 empathy who is compelled by biology, culture and *fucking warp magic* to brutally torture humans to death at least once every week.

Good luck.

What's wrong, user?

She should be taller than him. I wish waifufags would at least get this right.

Can someone Pepe this and alter it to Semper Feels

That was cute, thanks user.

I don't remember that happening in the movie.
You sure it's not from Hellraiser?

>Any Eldar, dark or regular, would kill a hundred billion humans to save his least favorite eldar five minutes on his morning commute.
>It's basically bestiality. Mushrooms are closer, genetically, to aliens.

Exactly why if you want to try this DEldar are your best bet: Fornicating with Mon'Keigh seems edgy enough that some of them have to be up for it.

To be fair he is a Vindicare, she could be normal Eldar hight and he could just be freakishly tall because something something assassins

Or that's a dream and he's actually overweight and unshaven, alone and crying into the mirror

I believe it's a scene from event horizon, in the medbay or something.

Less innate sexiness though.

I probably forgot it. Or it was one of these ultra quick scenes.

White is excellent, it will give her a blank canvas to make art with your insides.

What is that?

>is it wrong to date a Xeno
just do yourself a favour and turn yourself in, heretic.

So, I figured out how to make OP's ideia work.
1 - Join the Inquisition: if you don't want to be blammed on the spot, you must be above it. Make your heresy look like "private personal research".
2 - Be a psyker: DEldar are very vulnerable to psych. Knowing how to mess another's mind will come in hand to keep your prize at bay.
3 - Feed her with scum you will seize while doing your job. Heretics, underhivers and other xenos will keep her healthy.
4- PROFIT!!!

Come on guys, it isn't so difficult...

source, please

Kaijû sôshingeki

thank you

I imagine you would be able to survive if you were wolverine or deadpool

My personal headcanon for that was the DE don't really feed off emotions, but rather they're all constantly being devoured by Slaanesh and only discomfort and pain makes him/her/it recoil instead of wrapping more tightly around them. It has to be pain inflicted, because anyone can get used to anything (torture slaves until they get jaded or masochistic, then throw them out and replace them with fresh inexperienced slaves), and the rest is just culture. They don't have to be disturbing little sweatgoblins, but any culture based on a species that learns from birth that inflicting pain makes you feel better would gravitate toward the heavy metal BDSM end of the fashion spectrum.

Similarly, the Emperor doesn't feed on souls, he's just at the center of a massive astropathic choir. Imagine a chandelier the size of a city. Imagine how many replacement bulbs you'd need every day.

You're right. Lelith isn't even perfect, that slag.

Deldar don't clone. They just practice too much unprotected sex and can't afford to carry a child for years by themselves. Their version of an abortion is to give the embryo to a haemonculous to grow in a vat.

Given a spirit stone would a Dark Eldar be calmer? They'd no longer be compelled to engage in the crazy S&M shit, but they'd also lack the inhibition and self denial of a craftworld eldar.

Would they even want one? It's hard to imagine any downside, beyond the huge one that they are fucking hard to get.

They would still do fucked up things because it's fun.

Bendy-dick Cum-in-her-snatch confirmed for vile xeno scum

>Space marine dying to scrawny eldar
NOOOO MY HEADCANON

>Space Marine NOT dying to scrawny Eldar
WS 9 bby

Dark Eldar abhor spirit stones. It's a rock your soul gets trapped in where you are then unable to experience any feelings or emotions as you travel through the haze of the infinity circuit fading in and out of consciousness for eternity while providing no guarantee that some mon'keigh, daemon, or other dark Eldar won't just smash it just to screw you over.

No, that was the guys who made the RPGs.

And that's better than being eaten by Slaanesh when you die?

The reason Deldar don't use soul stones in because most of them don't plan on dying.

Plan B is oblivion though. That said, yeah, it's 40k so none of it makes sense or is consistent. It's a parody setting, after all.