IOTA is MOONING!

IOTA is mooning! We are now at 1.71$ (new ATH).
Get in before we reach 5$.
Iota is about as revolutionary as ETH was, so this could be comparable to the early 2017 ETH rush!
And don't sell too early like most of you did with ETH...

In @ 1.3

bought 2 ioata at 1.3 haha imma be rich

Got in at 1.20$.
Feels good man

As soon as I break even with my NEO holdings bought at $38 I'm moving them to IOTA

What is a serious price prediction for EOY and next year for this token?

Isn't the supply ridiculously high? How can each one be worth a comparable amount as ETH?

10-20$ next year

The price is 1.72 for one MegaIota = 1,000,000 Iota.

Bump and pump

in at 1.30
>yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

$3 this year and $10-20 next year

In at .18c anons! Super sling rocket technology in play

Based on what?

DYOR faggot

So based on nothing, you pajeet shitter. Pretty bad shilling desu.

Salty nocoiner detected.

Seriously fuck this coin and fuck the hype, worthless piece of centralised shit. Byteballs is better.

>transaction fees

You will bite your balls once it hits 2$, once it hits 3$, once it hits 4$... and you will never learn.

>in at 0.8$

>Not blockchain and centralized ass-gymnastics called a tangle

Wew

friendly reminder

>>from reddit

There are only 2,779,530 GIOTA = 2,779,530,283 MIOTA

People always complain about the supply being too large, but if you think about it, owning just 1 GIOTA puts you in a club even more exclusive than owning one BTC (supply max 21,000,000). There are maximum only 2.8 million people in the world that will ever own a single GIOTA. Anyone who says IOTA cant make you rich is a liar, plain and simple.

(1 GIOTA = 1000 MIOTA = 1,000,000 KIOTA = 1,000,000,000 IOTA)

BTC (max circulating supply 21,000,000 BTC)
IOTA (max circulating supply 2,779,530 GIOTA = 2,779,530,283,277,761 IOTA total supply)

Iota is the ninth letter of the Greek alphabet. It is also a term used in conversation to metaphorically suggest something very small (i.e. "the least iota").

>not blockchain
>implying this is a bad thing

>tangle
Congrats you understood it correctly

they deal in mIota (mega Iota)

There really isn't that many of them, and no more can be mined.

Sounds like a byteball bagholder. All the big corporations cant wait to work with byteball amirite?

based on fundamentals

The price went up 5% within less than an hour! We've got a nice momentum here...
And would you please post pics of cute girls? It would really enhance the experience...

what's wrong with byteball?

>in at 1.08
>sold at 0.49

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>being literally retarded

What sort of retard would choose the post painful way to die for suicide.

I was a cryptonoob then yeah.

doesn't really matter coz I got an easy 4x out of POWR but man..

I've been in since $.26 and shilling here while you cucks laughed. But when I called out the 130BTC wall, you faggots seemed to hop on the bus pretty quick

>tfw 4 day newfag and bought this at $1.2 because it sounded good on paper and looked promising

It's crashing
SELL SELL SELL

Maybe temporarily. Not gonna do that shit. I tried some trading to learn and gain experience, broke just about even.
Would've been better off just holding.

Will restrict my trading attempts to very low volumes now.

It honestly took me a few weeks to realize that they chose the name Iota as a reference to the acronym of "Internet of Things" (IoT).

Bought in at 1.56USD earlier in the week. Glad I made my money back but now not sure if I should sell since I’m about to hit 15% profit.

Lol, it's over 2$ on Coinone now!
Thank you my Korean friends!

AAAAAH LET THE ARBITRAGE RUN BEGIN
>pls god let me trade in my 3 year old dogecoin fast

Its just stagnating atm

Are we going back to 1.50 or going to 2.00 today?
Either way I win.

probably going to stagnate at 1.70 or 1.80 for another day like it did at 1.30 and 1.40, waiting for bitcoin's next move

I think we should reach 2$ today.

>IOTA makes me rich
dubs confirm

buying iota means you support white genocide

you're all welcome

satanic trips checked
IOTA is cursed now
0,30$ 2018

Look up the speech he gave just a few weeks ago in Berlin. The main programmer is so autistic he's holding back a panic attack speaking in public. This isn't a problem if you associate yourself with charismatic people, but Tony goes at it alone. He's completely unable to make a convincing point to normies. There's no doubt he believes in his project, but barring anyone else coming in he's doomed to fail.

If it's so great why can't I move my IOTA off Binance?

MOOOOOON

Not till tomorrow

I literally miss every moon

Someone just bought down 88k wall like it was nothing lol

You've got about 5 minutes before launch.

maybe less

how do you force that price on binance and bitfinex?

Coin is being manipulated bya whale. I sold out at 15750 to make a neat profit. He had a huge wall for last 3 days at sell on 13000 satoshi so he could purposefully buy low, and then he put it back up to 17000 satoshi.

He has over 3.5 million dollars worth of IOTA and that was on Binanace alone.

This coin is well and truly dead, if your in it sell at peak, otherwise dontbuy more of this shit coin.

Saw dat 1.95

>the collegefag so I could only drop $200 on it

YES. Let's pump IOTA. We must help promote immigration to america. IOTA will provide the necessary funding to help give shelter to immigrants and refugees. Such a beautiful world will be born from blockchain technology. BUY BUY BUY. Let's diversify this world. Bank the unbanked. I support IOTA's cause.

IDK if I should sell now or hold till tomorrow.. Seems like a pump that won't last any longer

>ne nation of immigrants from europe
>immigration is bad
>this is why this high tech virtual product is bad
you guys are literally the cancer of earth

thanks just bought 100k

welcome to crash, buy the dip

Korean price got up to 2.60 for a second there

>just got 9 LTC comming my way from a friend
>re-invest in IOTA at ATH, wait for dip, or keep in LTC
tell me anons

wow 3.5 million out of 5 billion. truly dead

What? I legitimately support immigration, you spaz. I am an anarcho-capitalist. Fuck borders. We must help other humans (especially refugees).

friendly reminder
There are only 2,100,000 decabitcoins = 21,000,000 bitcoins

People always complain about the supply being too large, but if you think about it, owning just 1 decabitcoin puts you in a club even more exclusive than owning one GIOTA (supply max 2,779,530). There are maximum only 2.1 million people in the world that will ever own a single decabitcoin. Anyone who says decabitcoin cant make you rich is a liar, plain and simple.

(1 decabitcoin = 10 bitcoin = 10,000, millibitcoin = 10,000,000 microbitcoin)

dBTC (max circulating supply 2,100,000 dBTC)
IOTA (max circulating supply 2,779,530 GIOTA = 2,779,530,283,277,761 IOTA total supply)

Allahu akhbar brothers

thought you were being the average /pol/ shitskin

sorry

While LTC is stale, IOTA goes to the moon.
You should probably short

why do brainlets think this is significant? P/T/G/M/K/IOTA is there for aesthetic reasons.

Never doubt the power of multiculturalism

that was to emphasize the shit logic in his comment. i have 110 MIOTA btw. i prefer to call it 110,000,000 IOTA, makes me feel rich

I would like to see your own opinion, if you ever have kids or wife and one of the refugees rape your beloved ones and then don't get even a sentence in court.

Sickening.

Probably never went through high school science and learned the notation system.

10 BTC is obviously an exclusive club already, it requires 100k $ to buy in. 1 GI on the other hand requires a couple of k $ currently.

i have .225 btc. how much should i invest in iota? i dont want to become a bagholder like linkies

All of it. Will just go up through december until news die down.

what happened to link anyways?

He would unironically love raising the rape baby. Probably invite the sandnigger over for Easter.

24/7 shitposting fueled by buyer's remorse

Seems to be picking up tho
i dont think the idea is that good. a little too visionary

I Only use bittrex. What's the fastest way to buy $ 500 of IOTA?

Move ETH to Binance and buy IOTA

lol bought in at .3

RIPPLE

nice bruh. little higher than you, here. we gonna make it

I'm not selling until 1 MIOTA = 1 ETH.

Don't care how many years it takes.

With you senpai. Might never sell.

>buy ISIS coin at the ATH

No thanks

can't go in. the moment i buy IOTA the price crashes 20%. thats always the case with my luck

scammy refugee coin = no thx

can someone explain why a literal WHO network token like Santiment is mooning for weeks straight?

When to dump?

$30

>going for 2.20 on chink exchange
>1.90 here

It just has to keep going

When you reach lamboville, USA

fuck why did I sell. dip please.

> 2 giota at .21
> 1 giota at .75

Think I'm going to take some profits boys. See you back at 1.1 and then I'll hodl again