LOL at these beta males playing with toys

LOL look at all at all of you cuntboy beta males playing with toys as adults

lol you guys are pathetic, go outside and get a life, and stop being fat you beta male dicks

i use to beat up nerds like you back in high school and they didn't fight back cuz they're weak little beta bitches
also pic is unrelated, but he is something you will never be cuz ur playing with fucking toys like a pussy cunt boy beta male bitch

i get pussy on a daily basis after working out, all you guys get are stupid fat nerdy microdicks lol

It's okay man. I hope you start feeling better about yourself soon.

Lol x2
What's it like being a pre-pubescent dyslexic?

"afraid not the strong, because the weak have something to prove"

just up beta bitch, you just lost, cuz you're a weak little beta bitch

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>i use to beat up nerds like you back in high school and they didn't fight back cuz they're weak little beta bitches
>TFW homeschooled
I don't know that feel.

>projecting: the post

Yes, I will have fries with that - no wait, make it onion rings.

I've only played table top RPGs on roll20 online. I've never bought any figures or books. Hell, I don't even have any dice either.

You tell 'em Karen.

So, you get cats on a daily basis. Are they cute?

>claims he gets pussy daily
>post threads on Veeky Forums
Why won't you just be a good boy and drink a cup of bleach already

>2016
>on Veeky Forums
>heterosexual

it's like you do not know what Veeky Forums stands for

What if I play traditional AND video games?

What now bitch!

Yeah, pity us our:

Free time
Disposable Income
Expansive social networks
Imagination
Surviving ability to feel joy
Lack of fucks to give about the opinions of others
Varied and deep interests
Acquired knowledge required to play these games

I could keep going, but the point is, we're better than you. Now scurry back to your lukewarm Budweiser, disappointing middle management job, and rapidly deteriorating "love" life while we be superior.

fuck you im a sucessful alpha you're just a failure beta little bitch microdick

my cock is big, you are a micro dick

YOU ARE A BETA MICRODICK

Big dicks built the pyramids
WE WUZ KANGZ
etc.

Whatever lies help you sleep at night, wage slave.

/v/ calm the fuck down sheesh. I'm not exactly a frequent visitor here but I can sure as hell tell you that your low attempt at 'trolling' don't work on Veeky Forums. they're too chill. I love you

Stat OP
Shadowrun 5E
I'm gonna suggest Street level decker with uncouth and illiterate negative qualities

D&D
Level 1 commoner with below-average Int and Cha.

If you're so succesfull, why are you shitposting on an online imageboard.

Veeky Forums is literally incapable of ignoring bait. Even really obvious bait like this thread.

Well considering this is a shitposting thread. I finally have a reason to post this.

40kfags BTFO on amazon.

Bait?

Eh, peeps are bored.