*pops your bubble*

*pops your bubble*

in other news: mcdonalds says burger king sucks

>another salty wallstreet nocoiner who is furious that he missed bitcoin at

Seeing the entire system crash down would give me more joy then even a 100k USD gains. Very unlikely but one can dream.

That would be a problem, if McDonald's had the regulatory power to shut down burger king

*breathes in*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA

hes right. the exchanges will quickly go bankrupt in a huge sell off. nothing has changed since gox

>general use
>4 digit PIN number and a card scanner
>Bitcoin
>20+ character unique code with any number of extra security measures
Hmm

How trustworthy is WSJ these days?

lmao i would care jack shit for my bitcoin gains if the whole system would collapse
alll these kikes loosing everything they built for years cause some NEET would really activate my almonds

they're actually the most trusted source by both sides, politically. reuters is close 2nd i believe

in other words.....the people responsible for the financial crash of 2008, the people who manipulate both markets and regulations in order to enrich themselves. The people that had to be bailed out with the tax dollars of citizens of countries from iceland to london to the US, the people that should have been lined up against the wall and shot for their recklessness and greed, but instead suffered no consequence....are of the opinion that a currency that is more or less immune to their kikery...is a scam and shouldn't be trusted?
ok

Switching from an inflationary currency to a non inflationary currency will cause financial ruin.
Of course this is more because of how stupid inflationary currencys are than anything else.

i had the same thoughts when i was an angry teenager, then you grow up and learn how the world actually works

Those were the guys that wrote an article calling Pewdiepie a Nazi. They are, like, super legit, man.

They're still one of the most trusted mainstream news sources from a partisan standpoint

>may not be secure enough for public use
>is literally the most veritably secure way to store money as long as you're not a brainlet

How does it work, o wise one?

>News
>WSJ

Pick one.

Same with all mainstream media to be quite frank, the world has turned to (((shit))).

Don't worry child, that is a phase too. Once you have some more growing up you'll realize how wrong you are.

“It’s premature to be talking about the Federal Reserve offering digital currencies, but it is something we are starting to think about,” Mr. Dudley said in an appearance at Rutgers University."

Bitcoin is gonna die, welcome Ecoin :)

>Federal Reserve official Randal Quaries said,...
>Federal Reserve official Randal Quaries
>Federal Reserve official Randal
>Federal Reserve official
>Federal Reserve
These fucking guys.

Same. The market can't keep rewarding stupidity. BTC looks like the Toronto housing market prices... at some point these fucking morons need to be punished for ignoring all the warning signs.

Don't be a moron. These Jews are doing next level fudding to get you goyim to sell at a low price.

I work at a huge financial services firm who are jerking off over crypto. Do you honestly think wall street haven't already infiltrated crypto? Who do you think is responsible for pumping BTC when normies can't even figure out how to verify their coinbase accounts?

They were already ahead of you guys a long time ago.

WE CAN ALMOST SMELL THE FEAR, DIE BANKES DIE

>t.nocoiner

mouthbreathing lemming

enjoy following the price straight off the cliff friend

>teenager
wrong. and that may be "how the world works" but it doesn't, and shouldn't, have to work like that. Creating trillions in risky investments, the details of which were completely obfuscated from those whose money was on the line, and then just walking away when the dumpster fire started, has a lot to do with the creation of bitcoin/decentralized currency. I was mainly pointing out the irony of anyone who works for the Fed, calling bitcoin risky, a scam, ect.

I literally cant wait for the crash. Normies will even stream their suicide on facebook

The kikes can't SHUT IT DOWN at this point.

>salty nocoiner

Shiller got a fucking Nobel prize in 2013
For : Spotting the emerging trends in economy.
*mic drop*