BUY A FUCKING CRYTO KITTY

N U M B E R O N E D A P P

i like it.

How me buy me fake kitty with me fake monies?

killing the network with a fucking kittydapp... Fucking awsome.

This is awesome. Cats and ETH.
What the fuck more do you want.

I tried but this shit if fucking garbage thanks to gas transactions.
Imagine if you tried to swing trade but the site you use was off by 5 minutes and 90% of the time your transaction won't get through, this is what it feels like this shit ass neopets game.

It's safer and faster to buy link at this point.

Seriously tho, it's Digimon with eth? As stupid as I think this is, it could be fuckin huge. If it went Pokemon 99 the value of eth would have to skyrocket correct?

I'm done

This is so stupid that it’s genius

I lost it at Jewy the virgin jewcat. Nobody seriously pays the literal hundreds and thousands of dollars worth of ETH for these things, right? This is too fucking stupid.

yes they do buy these
I'm making pretty good money at this crap

from their faq on the website

>>Is my CryptoKitty a dame or a sire? A boy or a girl? A dad or a mom?
>It’s the 21st century; let’s ease up on the labels.
>Every CryptoKitty can play the role of Dame (i.e. mother) or Sire (i.e. father). However, a CryptoKitty can only be one at a time. For example, your Dame can’t Sire while they’re expecting—and vice versa.

oh come on
it's the 21st century not the 23rd. nobody can change their real reproductive gender. fuck off. dames and sires instead of mothers and fathers? fucking leftyspeak pronoun police

this really grinds my gears

I have a Swift Gen 2 with Gold/Scarlet/Peach, and a Snappy Gen 5 with Scarlet/Chartreux

Will I make it Veeky Forums???

someone make cryptopups to cash grab norms

& total confirmation of dot com boom level in block chain

>dames and sires instead of mothers and fathers? fucking leftyspeak pronoun police

Dames and sires are how they are referred to in the animal breeding business. Stop getting triggered over nothing.

I think the reason they let the cats be hermaphrodites is to avoid having masculine and feminine traits set for male/female cats, which would assblast the tumblrites.

Maybe it's just more convenient programming wise

If someone remade this to trade off the blockchain, i'd buy it.

probably. thats the answer i would have accepted. but they made it about "21st century post-gender pc virtue signalling". it's a war of words on fundemental biological aspects of human nature. its just digital cats now but soon "mother and father" will be terms you can get fired from work for using. gender and race and culture doesn't exist and everyone is the same in every way, it will be "hate speech" to say otherwise. these digital pc tranny cats are just a symptom of the wider subversion already taking place. and it really blends my berries

How do you make it through the average day?

do you ever actually walk outside your room and talk with real people?