Why the actual fuck is this pumping?

why the actual fuck is this pumping?
what does it even do?

Other urls found in this thread:

smartcontract.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DYOR smartcontract.com/ , if you need to ask those questions on Veeky Forums instead of your own research, you will never get rich.

It loses you money.

>what does it even do
The absolute state of nolinkies.

it gives me 33% gains when it was 20 cents. now it gives me 50% gains. i dunno what else it does

Stay poor.
Probably to take the attention away from ODN. LINK is still great but has shown no BTC growth in ages, even this 'moon' only brings it back to the level it was weeks ago BTC wise. ODN, on the other hand, is up almost 80% in BTC value and has product releases by the end of Dec and an entire project revamp on MONDAY as in tomorrow. Much like NEO had with ANT.

It connects real world data with ANY blockchain in a decentralized manner and thereby solves the oracle problem. Look at it like this. Company has data x. They want a decentralized application y. Now they can make one of their node which feeds x to y. But once the node is compromised x to y is compromised and therefore y.

With chain link even x to y is decentralized. It literally solves the detrusted nodes problem in a decentralized system.

>It solves the
Anyone? Anyone?
>Oracle problem.

It gave you no gains in BTC, you would have been just as well off holding BTC unless you bought it last week in the 1400stat dip. LINK is great, but nothing special for the next 3-6 months. ODN, on the other hand, is about to properly moon in BTC value.

Easier to say its the PayPal of Crypto. It is also going to be the Crypto of PayPal soon. That little LINK cube will be next to every PayPal transaction soon. Much Like Visa etc is next to online transactions today.

i bought in at 1800 i think, it was 15 cents then. yea sure btc is gonna keep on increasing like this lmao you really hit the note on the triggering me list. the "couldve jst held btc" and then shilling of something else, kys retard

I don’t really want to use myetherwallet, anyone have any other suggestions?
Will any ERC20 wallet support link?

I use metamask

Pros cons?

req is the paypal of crypto
link is perhaps the bloomberg of crypto

links only reason for existence was to get 32 mil big macs for sirgay. now it serves no purpose whatsoever.

It makes bullshit claims that it can't back up, that linkies buy into anyway. Literally works because of magic. No code, no documentation, and a terrible whitepaper that basically says 'We solved the oracle problem with Intel SGX sorcery', with no proof that such sorcery is actually possible at all.

From the last time we saw mass pumping

>what does it even do?
absolutely nothing just like every other coin out there.
it helps to make people gain money while others loose money just like every other coin out there.

why do you even ask you retard?

Do you even read whitepapers bro, Link whitepaper is the best I have seen in fucking years. It reminds me of nakamotos orginal BTC paper.

I've been hodling since ICO
but why is it pumping now? what changed?

COPY PASTA ALERT

faggot

both were written by one and the same person

It's pajeet bots mate. They sold to early.

nothing. it just went up