The LINK-JEW connection part 2 since this didn't get any traction yesterday but seems big. Summary:

The LINK-JEW connection part 2 since this didn't get any traction yesterday but seems big. Summary:

All of the big LINK wallets contain tiny fractions of JEW tokens. JEW tokens are only in 11 wallets, all of which are LINK developer wallets. They all have smart contracts associated with them. JEW appears to have been made by someone named FINNDEV. All JEW tokens were sent 44 days ago and originate from the ETH burn address. JEW tokens are not related to BitCoen and their BEN coins nor JewCoin, whose tokens that are also called JEW tokens.

QUESTIONS: What do JEW tokens mean? Why make a test token with such a potentially offensive name? Can anyone explain what the conracts associated with them mean? Is Sergey a Jew? We know Ari Juels is. Who is FINNDEV?

JEW token holder page: ethplorer.io/address/0x957640e9cdad57030c37b81ebdcc18988d14951f#tab=tab-holders

CORRECTION: JewCoin tokens are called GOY, not JEW but also appear to have no connection to LINK or JEW

I wouldn‘t worry about it, just stop with the antisemitism shlemiel

>Why make a test token with such a potentially offensive name
?
Anit-semitisim is a fabrication of the Bilderbergers etc that they hide behind. the real power in the world is no more Jewish than Hitler.
Sergey is the Prophet of KEK the one true God, peace be upon him. He can do as he pleases. Now out fo the way peasant. I have LINK to buy!

absolute state of nolinkers

I have 18k LINK and this is intriguing. It was clearly some kind of test, and if someone can understand the smartcontract associated with the JEW transactions we can learn how soon to expect moon.

I ask you to take this down

FINNDEV LUL

Well.. I think that the general consensus hee is going to be that JEW is better. U will probably find that movement and control in JEW is much smooth and flows bette, but if ou have enough time to invest in both games I pesonall found me to be much moe ewading than JEW. But do remember that a lot of people hee ae going to have a nostalgic view on me because we've all had much moe time to pla and become attached to the game than JEW. Me keboad is stating to shit the bed on me and a couple of kees aent woking anmoe so thats geat...

Why does everyone laugh about FINNDEV? I don't understand this. This is the second time I've gotten that response.

FINNDEV appears to be a moderator on NULLED forums where someone started a thread suggesting it was SERGEY but I couldn't find any information that was relevant to LINK or crypto in general there about FINNDEV.

it doesnt concern you
take this down

this seems like finndev wallet, here's a thing for you linkies to know

this finndev is literally the biggest jew to exist, and ever to exist.

This guy will even jew his mom hospital bills for his own good

fuck that faggot for sb ban me

We keep laughing about FINNDEV because he's the Fuhrer you don't want to have in such a place, he is someone that will eventually boost JEW that much that will even get past BTC in a matter of a year. YES, HE IS THAT GOOD. HAVE YOU SEEN JEW BEING THAT GOOD? NO, THEN IT ISN'T FINNDEV BEHIND IT

>JEW
>potentially offensive name
Get over yourself, faggot. Jew is a normal word for jewish people. It's no more potentially offensive than calling someone brunette or Peruvian.

You are not shadow banned, nobody likes you.

Take this down immediately.

Ill have you know I've signed up for TSUKI, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Veeky Forums, and I have over 300 confirmed raids. You are nothing to me but just another Veeky Forums user. I will wipe you the fuck out with rare pepes the likes of which has never been seen before on this thread, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with posting a question about FINNDEV over the Internet? Think again, vice fag. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hackers and your id is being traced right now so you better prepare for the raid, maggot. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wipe your existence off the surface of the internet in over seven hundred ways, and thats just by myself. Not only am I extensively trained in one-by-one combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the 1337 Weeb Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable user off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy raid your little "dank" meme was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would'nt have pressed submit. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot.

Please take this down right now

you fucking wanker you think sb means shadow banned? you fucking degenerate this is not reddit you filthy dog

I'll make sure you pay for this, I am certainly liked and I have fans already drooling for me, I made 3 btc just today you lil cuck, how much u made?

I'm here already thinking of what color to choose , while you are probably begging and pasting your address in fake giveaways just like oxide 1 btc fake giveaway

BUYSLCCHECKER BUYSLCCHECKER BUYSLCCHECKER BUYSLCCHECKER BUYSLCCHECKER BUYSLCCHECKER BUYSLCCHECKER BUYSLCCHECKER BUYSLCCHECKER BUYSLCCHECKER BUYSLCCHECKER BUYSLCCHECKER BUYSLCCHECKER BUYSLCCHECKER BUYSLCCHECKER BUYSLCCHECKER BUYSLCCHECKER BUYSLCCHECKER

stop exposing illuminati
you will only do harm

TAKE THIS DOWN TAKE THIS DOWN TAKE THIS DOWN TAKE THIS DOWN TAKE THIS DOWN TAKE THIS DOWN TAKE THIS DOWN TAKE THIS DOWN TAKE THIS DOWN TAKE THIS DOWN TAKE THIS DOWN TAKE THIS DOWN TAKE THIS DOWN TAKE THIS DOWN TAKE THIS DOWN TAKE THIS DOWN TAKE THIS DOWN TAKE THIS DOWN TAKE THIS DOWN

Get nulled loser.

>
get nulled?

you probably pray to jokerart and finndev everyday, get the fuck out of my sight.

Like i mentioned, I make 30 grand a day, while vacationing everyday, right now I'm at Bali and already ordered 2 hoes for tonight, tell me user what are you doing?

Whats the point of you living? I am sure you waste oxygen, please gtfo now and let me enjoy this weather

fuck you , and fuck nulled administrators

shout out to my boy deger

>What do JEW tokens mean?
Absolutely no idea what it could mean

30 grand
totally believable btw

I'm just saying why choose something so conspicuous. I'm not offended; Jew as a noun is not offensive. Jew as an adjective is.

Sounds like you are a degenerate loser to me. I am happily married and have 4 kids. I live on a small holding and forge swords and tinker with robotics in my workshop. I also own land and livestock, all of which I fully own while I earn a passive income from the property to cover bills. My wife and two girls have horses. They go neigh.