Best coin for making money staking??

Best coin for making money staking??

bitconnect

LINK

NAV will give you 5% a year + the growth of the coin. Obsidian is at 10%ish.

ODN is great indeed. ARK is also worth checking out. 2018 is gonna be huge for ARK

I like the idea of ark but it seems like $1000 worth of ark is only gonna net me a few cents a day? Am I calculating something wrong?

What do you think about Davorcoin? 10% monthly for first year?

ok so that'd get you like 250 ark, which will be like 1 ark a month, but if ark is worth 20 dollars thats still 20 dollars for doing fuck all. Now the nice thing about ark is that its easy to swing trade, just sell green buy red... HURR DURR.

Yeah, but if my entire load is invested in ark making pennies, I could just invest that same amount in BTC and in a year from now it will probably be atleast triple its current price.

Decred. Currently 20% returns/year (reduces over time though).
You get to take part in governance as well.

The potential to out perform btc is there, no doubt btc will correct soon and ark is likely to be a safe hedge against it with the release of the core 2.0, ARKVM, mobile wallets etc. coming up. It is a utility belt crytpo that will find its place in crypto history as a huge gainer very soon.

Zcoin by far. Masternodes come out in a couple days. Average of 1 coin/day return for the first year. You need 1000 coins

MNX although it's no staking but parking

bummer i dont have 40k to buy 1000 coins with.

ARK

xbc at these prices to .00035 if you can get a decent amount

It's not the highest percentage out there, but once Tritium is finished you'll be able to stake NXS effectively without having to have a lot of coins to begin with. This is different than most other options out there.

Right now you still need about 1000 to stake though so be on the lookout for that update if you're a poorfag wanting to stake

Neblio. Low cap, consistent development and 1 click staking wallet.

Trumpcoin is 2% annually, its aight.

Look up posw and see if you'd be interested. 20k coins for a MN or 25k to be prepared for anything. You won't regret it. I myself am heavily invested and believe in how revolutionary it is.