I am 30 and have 20m in cyrpto

How do I get a girl?

The last girl that was into me was in high school, but I was too naive to recognize that shit. I've never had a GF. Am I doomed being 30???

you're a wizard, harry

If youre not shitposting, get your face fixed with money and your dick lengthed too.

If youre ugly beyond help, nothing will help.

Ill tell you everything you will ever need to know about how to get women...I want 1 BTC

has 20mil still no clue had to get girls?

Top fucking kek autist or what?

If you go all in on link you will have a couple of billion soon. The search might be easier then.

I'm not ugly. But I used to be (late bloomer). So I never learned those skills of dealing with the opposite sex.

yes faggot. this aint no joke. what did you think bitcoin would do? nerds all over the planet are becoming rich af based on nothing but being nerds (sitting on the computer all day and stumbling on bitcoin).

i want 1 BTC upfront and I will write you a comprehensive plan about how to better yourself and get women...if you agree we can start on discord and Again i want my payment upfront....I have slept w 15 8s or better this...gotten head from 5 others and made out with just about any girl I chose...its not that hard once you get over some mental hurdles

You call me a faggot but you never touched a girl lmao.

Its fucking easy grow some balls go to golddigger spots and show that your wealthy and use them. Love is a meme in 2017 you will not find it

Youtube: RSDTyler

Watch it and thank me later:

BTC: 16o7EPXoQKLZcQLRzBxRgwAKgTxFBt2UXP

calling you a faggot wasnt honest of course (this is the chans)

i dont want a golddigger i want a wife. how fucked am i?

buy some on ukraine (they are hot af) or in asia

Your fucked unless you go to Russia east europe or to a church and find your wife but still they will lie that they love you.

Go work out if you dont your mindset will change, if you already do your really fucked

Are you ugly or just a pussy btw?

Hey bro. Check out Tinder. Go on a couple blind dates at a bar. Have some drinks and only ask her questions about herself. Use her answers to discuss topics like family, pop culture, animals, dream houses- shit that girls like.

Dont mention the Bitcoin thing unless it comes up, but do something flashy like having a really nice car or an expensive watch. Something passive people won't realize you're trying to show off, but will make her intrigued about why you have such nice things. It will add a mystique to you that she won't be able to stop thinking about

Do NOT mention your Bitcoin fortune. Say you are a daytrader, entrepreneur or something along those lines.

I hope this helps, no donations needed good friend.

20m and can’t figure out prostitutes? The state of Veeky Forums LMAO

dude just go to any poor eastern yuropoor country and buy a preteen waifu

Unironically this

This dude is pathetic. You need to find a good girl. They dont put out right away, and are very picky. But if you are genuine , caring and true to yourself they will recognize and you will find your happy wife.

Just pirate PUA guides dude it's free. You can even implement the stuff they say like dress nicely, electrolysis for unibrow, and pay for a gym membership.

Use seekingarrangement
You can fuck incredibly good looking (mostly college) women for like $2500/month

Thank me later

>tfw touchless virgin, have money but don‘t use it to get a gf but use it to pay online whores for custom JOI clips

cover my airtravel cost and I'll help you free

Ebay. Gril

Are you good at smiling, or do you look like a creep? You can pick up girls at night clubs pretty easy if you can smile well.