Setting Art Thread

Share pictures of sprawling cityscapes, vast tracts of wilderness, crumbling dungeons and tombs, and whatever else seems fitting. Request something specific if you want, people might help you find what you're looking for.

i'll post some stuff

i have like.... not too much pure setting stuff but i'll just post some pics

It's fine, whatever you've got is probably good. The thread's just for anything that you might look at and think, "Damn, I want to use this picture for part of my setting!"

If nothing else, dumping landscape pictures should be fine. Someone will probably use it for something.

Looking for really strange, high magic areas. Two wizards fucked this place's shit up. They were a Dwarf and an Elf so they did it for centuries

i find i mostly save really micro pics for generating settings. like one helmet, one piece of jewelry, stuff like that.

but yeah i do have some larger scale stuff

i'm going to go to the farmers market, but if you guys dont hate all this shit i'll post more when i get back assuming the thread is still up

Something like this, where there's obviously weird magic shit going on, or something more where you can tell the place has been devastated by war?

Me and my pals and doing a pirate adventure soon and ive been looking for a good photo of two ships battling on stormy waters.
Thunder and lightning, restless waves, people swinging from ropes, a broadside cannon going off.
That kind of thing. Just to set the mood of the opening sequence.
Can't find a really good one though

This image is only called ' Lemontree ' because I used the image for a quest I ran.

Posting Sci-fi

Does somebody have fantasy art that contains agriculture? Always looking for those.

I'm putting up a lot of interiors because I know they're hard to find.