Young Demon Familar Quest 6

Previous: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47305921/
Char Sheet: pastebin.com/gccDj2ef

I feel whoozy, like I've spent all day working and toiling under the sun in a burning hot day without even a sip of water to make it all a little less hellish. I can barely keep my thoughts straight and under control, and more of them just keep flooding my mind not even pushing away the ones I had before. Desire, lust, wanting, a mad flurry of whims and stray thoughts all screaming to be noticed. I clutch my chest as I fall back on the freezingly cold floor, my body burning as I feel my boiling blood surge through my veins in waves. My tongue rolls out of my mouth as I force myself to sit up, pushing myself the last bit of the way with my extra arms.

And immediatly I slump over, breathing and panting as I cradle my head with my upper arm and wings. Panting...panting, I can hear it in my head, it's like a song, basic and crude, but it's got no rythm, none at all I need to...I need to.erggh? I groan, smacking my head as I realize I feel hungry but...not, I feel like I need to eat something, but I don't, I just want to taste something good and.

"Whhhhy" I whimper as I somehow manage to stand up "I..I can't calm down, I need to run or fly or...ANYTHING!"

I freeze as I turn towards Iris, as she yawns and rolls over in her bed. I sigh and bite into my thumb so I can stop staring at her legs hanging off the edge of her bed.

No no noo too dangerous to look at her, thoughts going bad places, even with me trying to chew through my own thumb. hmm, this actually isn't that bad, doesn't hurt to much and..

"AH!" I gasp and tear my thumb away from my teeth, stumbling back into a pile of books.

I look up tiredly as the tower of stacked tomes and stories slowly teeters back and forth, before it starts to tip over towards me. It starts falling before I can even start to run from it, and next thing I know, I'm buried under a pile of paper, after a very loud thud.

Cont

I sigh, well I better start trying to drag myself out from here, though it is pretty comfortable, despite the face my wings feel like someone mean just tried to pull them off of me, and then pressed them down as hard as they could.

Maybe I should just stay here until they.

Wait what was that!? I wince and slowly open my eyes. The tome of hungered knowledge is laying open in front of me. Its dried and wrinkled page covered in various styles of laughing, in completely different hand writing from each other in seven different ways.

"Poor little thing is starved of desire and lusting isn't she?" the laughing spells out as the words break apart, their pieces rearranging as I read it "it's a shame you keep dragging your self away from what you need, Only one soul damned under you belt, one tally isn't enough to grow big and powerful you knoooow, you need to drag more mortals into eternal desiring and lusting, or you know"

"DRAG THEIR SOULS TO OUR REALM AND STOP DANCING AROUND THIS FACT, YOU'RE DEBASED KIN FOLK DO NOT BECOME BETTER TORMENTORS BY LAYING AROUND AND FEASTING ON SCRAPS THEY" it spells out, flipping through pages as the writing turns into a furious, bleeding scrawl

"Will not fill your stomach or mind, or anything else, you're more controlled than most of your kind" a sloppy flowing writing says, replacing the scrawl mid text "but you're not out of the reach of what you are, you need to do your work or"

"You will decay in mind until you do it anyways" another, much more structured text says, slowly dragging itself over the pages "And your human mind will never live with that I am sure"

What do I do?
[] slam the book shut
[] ask it what I need to do
[] Get up and go to ruin some souls
[] wake iris up
[]find one of the other millers
[]Ignore it and make snacks to take my mind off of it for now 1d20+potential
[] write in

Ignore shitposters, if you could.

>[] Get up and go to ruin some souls

>[] ask it what I need to do

>[] wake iris up

>[] ask it what I need to do

ah bugger, left the trip on

Rolled 14 (1d20)

>[] slam the book shut
>[]Ignore it and make snacks to take my mind off of it for now 1d20+potential

>[] wake iris up

When are you running Strike? You said you'd run earlier today yesterday right?

>Ask what I need to do.
>Get up and go ruin some souls
Jeez, thats some mighty thrist Mali has.

"SO what do I need to do to make all of this...go away" I growl, dragging myself a bit closer to the book, leaving only my legs under all of the books.

Its pages flip over, back and forth as it seems to fight with itself for a few seconds, trying to decide what page to stop on and what to tell me as I use my arms like pillows, and hold my two lower ones over my back.

"Well, besides changing your view of this mortal plane" the book spells out in overly airy and stuck up looking letters that I can barely make out as I hear it sighing in the back of my head "You must feast on the innocence of souls, or break them down and bring them low if they're already out of their fleshly cases, the choice is yours really, but it doesn't matter how you do it"

I feel my gut sinking down, and for a moment, I start to feel cold, but my hands push me up, as thoughts start to seep back through my mind, as I tell myself I don't need to kill anyway, I don't even need to hurt them...I mean I'm not doing any harm right? And I'll go crazy if I don't do something, I need a bit of release and excitement anyways. Besides...besides I can just do what I did before right? I don't need to do anything like ehehe.I just need to get some desire in me that isn't my own, and then I..I can go back to normal living as much as I can..just need some...SIN

I groan and manage to shamble onto my feet as I head for the one way out of this room, glancing back through the darkness at Iris as she sleeps in her bed, all wrapped up in her blanket. and I turn away...I'll be back before she wakes up anyways.

Where do I go hunting?
[] Brausr's choice, high class restraunt
[] the slums
[] Graveyards
[] outskirt farms
[] The warf
[] some part of the castle
[] write in

>[] Brausr's choice, high class restraunt

Rich people are always the most deviant. Gonna be popping a lot of awkward boners today.

>[] Graveyards
>[] some part of the castle

[] Go back to the containment board.

"Hrrrm" I growl as I bite back down on my thumb as I stand on the edge of the hole leading into the castle proper, where do I go? I mean I..I probably should get as much lust as I can in one go, just to make sure this doesn't happen for awhile right?

Stepping off the edge and allowing myself to free fall, the rush clearing my head and making my heart thump a little faster as I try to figure out where I'd have the easiest time getting...my fill and such getting stronger.

WAIT!

My wings unfold as I lift up, launching myself towards the open doors in the front of the castle.

"That restraunt" I mumble to myself as I pull my thumb away from my teeth again as I twist around, barley managing to get through the doors as a butler closes them, looking annoyed before he falls on his butt in shock as I fly over his bald head.

I sigh happily as the sun dance across my skin as my pajamas start to droop and start to fall off me as I continue to fly, trying my best to make myself pull them back up. So annoying.

Now! I snap my fingers as I stare down at the classy fancy place from up high. That place should have a lot of easily ruined souls inside of it, since Rich people tend to have more time for things that make me get all fuzzy inside. So they won't need much of push to fall into it fully.

Right? RIGHT!

"But" I say shaking my finger as I start talking to myself as the rest of me shivers for some reason "But but but..there's one little problem of me getting inside the place"

So many guards, I don't...think I could survive being shot or stabbed by all of them....hrrrm

What do I do?
[] go in the same way I tried to last time 1d20+potential
[] Try to figure out how to turn "invisible" like "big sis" did 1d20+ guile
[]Make a distraction of some kind
[] Use my creation magic to make some tools for breaking in 1d20+potential
[] Watch it for awhile, way up here 1d20+Senses
[] write in

Rolled 9 (1d20)

>[] go in the same way I tried to last time 1d20+potential

Rolled 7 (1d20)

Rolled 8 (1d20)

>[] Try to figure out how to turn "invisible" like "big sis" did 1d20+ guile

Rolled 12 (1d20)

Rolled 5 (1d20)

[] Try to figure out how to turn "invisible" like "big sis" did 1d20+ guile

Rolled 8 (1d20)

Rolled 11 (1d20)

Rolled 16 (1d20)

Spooky sneaky.

You guys do realize we wouldn't even succeed at trying with these rolls since we have 0 Guile?

I was just hoping it was a high roll for something that wouldn't win the vote.

Well, I grin widely, my tongue's tip slipping through my teeth before I can hold it back with a bite, I could just go in the same way I tried to go through last time. Just without a giant snake monster who wants to make me lunch this time.

The wind whips up my hair, throwing it around me as I lean forward and dive, wrapping my wings around me and free falling for a few seconds, Feeling satisfied and alive as I nearly slam into the street, and some farmer with boar like tusks digging their way through the sides of his face.

He jumps back in surprise as I unfold my wings, and land on top of his cart.

"HEY!" He growls angrily as he fumbles for a phone in his front pocket "Get off of thar, having nuff problems losing myself already, don't need a born monster brat making my day any more...er hard"

I turn and glance at him, my eyes feeling weird as he suddenly looks nervous. I shrug and hop off the cart, running into the alley way next to the Brausr's choice, as a stream of well dressed and smug looking people walk in, the last in line being a bunch of stones, struggling to wear the tattered ribbons of...what I think was a dress.

I stare at the odd thing for a moment, before I shake my head and duck into the alley way fully, humming to myself to keep my mind in the now and away from all the dirty things it's trying to tell me to do.

Shaking my head I walk over to the big ol metal door, and smirk as I see that the wall of chocolate is now replaced by some fresh looking bricks, like a recently built shack or something.

And the floor is all...shiny now, and has a few..blue stains on it. I shiver and tear my eyes away from them as I walk up the stairs confidently, and press my hands on the new bricks.

"Sorry about this" I mummer, to no one in particular, as pink smoke slowly flows out of my hands, and into the wall, soaking into it and sparking.
-
12+6= 18 success!
_

cont

And the wall starts to slowly slide down the wall, turning a light shade of red as it starts to look almost like melting jam or something like it, frosting?

I groan, pulling my hands away from it. They're covered in the stuff, and it's all sticky and...smells like cherries. I sigh and lick my hands, my tongue wrapping around them as I hear someone scream in a very loud fury

I freeze and look up, behind the pile of sugary sweetness, is a woman with a long scar down her cheek and to her neck, her blonde hair cut short as she glares at me.

"I knew something was hiding round here" She says angrily "So you're the little vandal who did this last time then, eh?"

My eyes slowly fall to her sides, and hips and...she has a knife.

Wait...no one saw "Big sis" So...maybe I can do that sort of thing to. I take a step back, holding my chest with my lowers arms as my uppers move up to keep her away
_
12+0= Barely missed it
_

"What?" She asks angrily, flipping her knife around "Regretting this now? do you know how much money it costs to repair that, hmm?!"

What do I do?
[] Survival instincts! *spend a demonic favor to fade from the perception of mortals*
[] Run away! 1d20+ agility
[] Make an excuse
[] Flaunt my postion as Iris' familar
[] Use my magic somehow 1d20+potential *How do you use it*
[] Smack her hand with my tongue 1d100
[] Grab my cleaver and get ready to block a knife 1d100
[] Headbutt her stomach 1d100 *horns*
[] write in

>[] Survival instincts! *spend a demonic favor to fade from the perception of mortals*

>[] Survival instincts! *spend a demonic favor to fade from the perception of mortals*
Seeks worth it to work unhindered.

>[] Make an excuse
>[] Flaunt my postion as Iris' familar

Rolled 39 (1d100)

[] Headbutt her stomach 1d100 *horns*

"Uuuhuhuahaa?" I mumble, giggling nervously as I step off of the stairs as she steps towards me, flipping her very sharp and...big looking knife around her hand, glaring down at me furiously.

She says nothing, grinding her teeth as I fall off of my feet and land on my back, shrugging. The eye next to her scar twitches, and seems to burn with fury.

"Well, maybe this lesson will learn you a bit, brat" She says as she moves to stab me in the stomach "Not like it'll do anything to a monster like you anyways"

I yelp and cover my stomach with my lower arms and try to crawl away. My skin tingles and I feel like I'm burning as the world takes on a fiery orange tint. I whimper and wait for the pain, and despite myself, I'm almost excited for it.

"Huh?"the chef says, standing over me, looking confused "...little protege aren't you, bet you think you're clever eh?....Come on out, I was just trying to scare you a bit little girly...hehehe, Now where'd you go?"

She turns around still looking like she wants to gut me like a fish and boil me a live, I know that look in her eyes, and it puts my...Wait how..she can't see me.

I grin, as some rather...naughty thoughts start to fill my head and get me all excited.

What do I do?
[] mess with her
[]Just go into the kitchen
[]lick her
[] use my magic on her 1d20+potential
[] lead her on a goose chase
[] Headbutt her
[] write in

>[]Just go into the kitchen

>[]lick her

[]Just go into the kitchen

>[]lick her
>go into the kitchen

Lets save the messing with/hilariously running away/vaudville routine until AFTER we go and do what we set out to do.

My tongue slips out of my lips, and starts to roll around like a snake. I smirk, and shake my head, barely managing to drag myself back to....now, and out of my head. I bite down on my tongue and giggle happily and whine in pain, sounding like one of those old fans back on the farm. No can't do that, I came here so I wouldn't do something like that...and besides..besides she's just one person anyways. I shake my head again, and she tried to kill me and that's...ergh. I flap my wings, crossing my arms as I slink away from, her as she starts sifting through various piles of branches and leaves.

And I walk up the stairs, and through the jam or frosting whatever it is. I wince as I feel it slide and flow between my toes, staying there as I try and not get stuck in it. I groan, and keep walking, feeling my feet stick to the fancy silver tiles with gold hammered into them, into shapes of hearts and staring eyes.

Ooooh? that smells divine! I turn, licking my lips as I smell something simply wonderful...meat, cake, and chocolate? this door must lead to the kitchen, and the one behind me...judging from how cold it is leads the the freezer.

I press myself against the plain door, feeling warmth roll of of it, along with all the tasty and oh so tempting smells on the other side. I feel an emptiness in my chest, and push the door open to try and push it out of my mind.

And no sooner do I get to the other side, do I see a mad mish mash of...food, getting prepared by serious and scary looking men and monsters, smoke, steam and fire filling the air as they go to work.

What do I do?
[] sneak into the dining area 1d100
[] Cause some minor disaster
[] try to mess with one of the dishes *Big cake, pig the size of me, a plate stacked with far too perfect sandwiches, strange stew*
[] turn the floor into syrup 1d20+ potential
[] Create something to keep the chef's in place, and away from my work 1d20+potential
[] Sample one of the dishes on the counters above me 1d100
[] get onto one of the knife racks
[] write in

>[] try to mess with one of the dishes a plate stacked with far too perfect sandwiches

Time to lace things with magical aphrodisiac honey!

>[] try to mess with one of the dishes *Big cake,

Rolled 6 (1d100)

>[] try to mess with one of the dishes *pig the size of me*
>[] Sample one of the dishes on the counters above me 1d100

seconding, thats what we came here for, time to get started

>[] try to mess with one of the dishes a plate stacked with far too perfect sandwiches

>>[] try to mess with one of the dishes
Cake

this

Oh the chaos this could become. I am excited.

That said, keep it simple for now.

>[] sneak into the dining area 1d100
Let's try and find a couple on a date, lace their food with aphrodisiac, then work from there.

Rolled 1 (1d100)

Forgot to roll

.....If you just had forgotten....

Well it looks like I'll just go back to lurking

I carefully step into the room, rubbing my chin with one of my left hands, as the other runs through my hair, brushing it down so it doesn't get caught on anything and catches fire or something else nasty like that.

Now now, I've got a lot of fun ideas with all of this food...a lot of fun ideas. Hmm. I stop and look up at towering chocolate cake, dotted with cherries and flowing with some red syrup I imagine tastes of cherries...no no not that, that'd be too easy to notice if I did something naughty with that. I shake my head and step away from it as a chef with bandages over half of his face grabs it and walks away with it, humming to himself as he goes.

Well, can't use that even if I wanted to now. My eye's catch a pig bigger than I am. I could sneak inside it...but no, just no, it'd get in my hair, and I really don't think I'm ready for "direct" corruptin, the sort that big sis seemed...so excited to get me into, even though that's an understatement.

I turn away, just before a monster with knives sewn where it's fingers should go starts slicing up the pig...Yeah glad I had the sense to avoid that one..So what's left? What would no one notice if I changed it?

"three cucumber slices, three slices of pork" a little, lanky girl of a chef, kind of reminds me of my...hmm "fresh goat cheese, crumbled and..sauce, where's the fire sauce?"

I giggle almost impishly and start to tip toe over to the counter and.

I hear a whistle.

"OI!!!!" A very angry voice growls at me, I turn and see a chef glaring down at me.

He's fat and has a drawn on mustache, and...looks like he could eat a good portion of the Millers' dinner by himself. And his eyes are glowing blue

"You?" He says, pointing a clever at me "YOU!"

He laughs, and crouches down, as the rest of the diner turns towards him

"Dropped my contact" He hisses, slamming the cleaver next to me as he grins inhumanly, and whispers, pressing his..cold and corpse like lips against my ear, gently brushing my hair away
cont

"I knew I smelled some kin round here" He says with a voice like oil frozen and smashed with a hammer, his lips cracking as his face turns pale like...like a body left in the snow "hmm, that'd explain the ruckus a few days ago, ehehee, what are you scared for little thing?"

"Uuuh" I whimper, looking up at him, not even wasting a thought on why he can see me, his teeth break apart, looking like icicles as he draws his cleaver in front of me

"I ain't one of those hungering fools" He says sweetly, his voice feeling like freshly made cream...poured over glass.

He runs his hand over my throat, scratching my neck as he grins monsterously again.

"But you already delt with one of them right?" He asks, patting me on the head "Wanting to eat everything, and everyone, and now here you are in my...hunting grounds, looking for some mortals then?"

What do I do?
[] Nod
[] try to ignore him and make the sandwiches special 1d20+ potential
[] You're a demon to..in..in a corpse
[]Yes, I am, and you won't stop me
[] You aren't scaring me
[] Look, can't we just...share it? there's more than enough for both of us
[] Headbutt him 1d100
[] write in

>[] Nod

Rolled 6 (1d20)

>[]Yes, I am, and you won't stop me
>[] try to ignore him and make the sandwiches special 1d20+ potential

Rolled 2 (1d20)

>[] Look, can't we just...share it? there's more than enough for both of us
>[] try to ignore him and make the sandwiches special 1d20+ potential

>[] Nod

Fuck is this place crawling with demons all over the place.
You'd think laylas reputation would keep them away.

>[] Nod

>[] Nod
>[] You're a demon to..in..in a corpse
Would be good to know how he did it. Pretty easy to hide our unnaturalness in an already unsettling body.

>ib4 dealing with this fucker takes up the entire session again followed by onee-san and book bitching at us for not corrupting any souls.

I nod slowly as the body's twisted grin starts to crack, and bloody drool drips over its lips, freezing instantly as the demon's glowing eyes bend slightly, like he's finding it funny, and I catch a glimpse of the empty sockets behind them, jerky like meat frozen and covered in frost.

"I knew it" He says, touching my shoulder and making me wince as I feel my skin start to freeze "I kneeew it...well I'll be fair, since I'm..impressed at your work last time, that upstart wanted to eat me, annnnd"

"Look" I say tiredly, throwing his hand off of me as he stares at me "Can't we just share it, there's more than enough for both of us"

"I was going to suggest that" He says nodding slowly, standing up, and looking around, rubbing his eyes to fake putting in a contact "Found it, ehehe, now.. if you step out of line, I will expose you..I have a good thing here, and I don't want it cracked open cause you got too...greedy, got it, imp?"

"Yeah, I got it, trust me, I still have manners" I say bowing slightly as he smirks, looking some how smugger than any of the people living at the bottom of the castle's hill "Trust me I won't...ruin it somehow"

"Just don't draw attention to yourself, there are things in this city, and out of it that would loooove to rip weaklings like you too shreds" He says, brushing the frozen spit off of his chin "Just a warning, since I hate those things more than you"

I nod, and he walks away. I sigh, my breath rising out of my lips as I turn back to the sandwiches.

What do I do?
[] Cover them in some "Special honey" 1d20+ potential
[] Cut my self and get some of my blood on it, after turning it into something...edible 1d20+ potential
[] eat one of them
[] take them apart and hide my changes inside of the sandwich 1d100
[] write in

Don't tempt me

Rolled 15 (1d20)

>[] Cover them in some "Special honey" 1d20+ potential

Rolled 14 (1d20)

haha, time for aphrodisiacs

Rolled 8 (1d20)

Rolled 14 (1d20)

>[] eat one of them

Rolled 11 (1d20)

[] Cover them in some "Special honey" 1d20+ potential

Rolled 5 (1d20)

Special honey makes it sound doubly lewd

Rolled 47 (1d100)

Shouldn't we make it a little less obvious?
>[] take them apart and hide my changes inside of the sandwich 1d100

Rolled 43 (1d100)

If you insist...

Rolled 81 (1d100)

adding

Also, what sin does frosty feed off?

Rolled 19 (1d20)

High class resaurant, I imagine Pride or Envy.

Fuck yes I redeemed myself

That was the seventh roll user. You are way out of range.

Well I don't have much time left to do this. I grab onto the shelf with my upper arms, leaping up to be able to grab onto it, before I grab it with my extra two arms, and pull myself the rest of the way up, flapping my wings to make it a little easier on my little self.

A few plates teeter over the edge, but I push them back. I feel a twinge in my test and look around to make sure no one saw me do that...doesn't look like they did.

Now...how do I make lust with food? I mean I'm pretty sure everyone out there is desiring all this food anyways. But that won't get me anyways, I need to give them a push to uh..depravity.

I grin, my tongue licking my lips as I stare down at the mound of tiny sandwiches...trying not to drool on them or..or.

"HMmmmm" I sigh, rubbing my chin, trying to think of what foods are...sexy and alluring, honey? is honey one of those kind of foods? I mean it does seem like it'd be..good for that sort of stuff.

"Well worth a shot" I say as my tongue whips around through the air as I hold my hands out to drip some honey on it...maybe if I put some of my feelings into it, it'd be more potent? cause I know my body is already effecting me pretty greatly.

My hands glow bright pink, and then darken to a thick, magenta fog rolling around my fingers, before my tongue nearly creeps away. I grab it and wince as I realize what I just did.

And nothing happens to my tongue, at first. Slowly, I feel something warm squeeze out of it and my mouth, as pink honey slowly pours out of it and my lips, dripping down onto the sandwiches and my chest, getting under my shirt and making me feeling a little...tingly.

I shake my head and let my tongue go, blushing furiously. Well I ..I need to do this now. Sucking it in a bit, I start to drag it over the sandwiches, licking them, and staining them pink as the honey drips between them, steaming and bubbling slighlty, making my tongue feel hot
_
15+6= 21= great success!
_
cont
Guess.

I sigh, my mouth is all puffy now, and I can't taste anything besides this burning honey, it tastes like spring feels...flowers and all that nice stuff...but the more it sticks around, the more I realize it tastes like what I want to do.

I suck my tongue back into my mouth, swallowing the rest of the honey down as the girl from before walks over to the counter, and I scoot back.

She tilts her head in confusion, poking the sandwiches and blushing, looking a little worn out already as she clutches her chest.

"Uh...uh" She gasps, shaking her head "Head chef sir?"

"Mmmmhmmm?" the demon possessed body gurgles, twisting around, never taking his glowing eyes off of me as he slowly strides over with his arms held behind his back "What do you need from me, darling?"

"Er...the sandwiches, they're all...er pink" the chef says, holding her hand in place as the demon stares at me, grinning far too widely again, licking the blood that drips out of his broken lops

"Beg..." He says happily, whispering "beg and I'll make sure they get out to their...intended consumer"

What do I do?
[] refuse
[] beg
[] try to get the sandwiches to the customer myself! 1d100
[] Cover my hand in food magic and threaten the chef
[] Use creation magic to get his mouth shut 1d20+potential
[]write in

>[] Cover my hand in food magic and threaten the chef

Rolled 83 (1d100)

>[] try to get the sandwiches to the customer myself! 1d100
Meh, things are already ruined anyways.

Rolled 7 (1d100)

[] try to get the sandwiches to the customer myself! 1d100

Rolled 30 (1d100)

Rolled 63 (1d100)

> beg

Rolled 2 (1d100)

>Beg
Definitely a pride demon. Fun times.

You know, I don't like this guy, or at least the feeling he's giving off. it's making me feel...sick, I just..the way he's moving around is making me sick. I bow my head, and get onto my knees, hearing him laugh a deep, gurgling laugh.

Frowning as I look back up at his bloated body and the very confused young girl next to him. Somehow a smirk doesn't break my frown as I see that he's too distracted and caught up in me following his orders.

To see the measurements and drawings of angles flying from my arms like sparks, forming and vanishing into golden orange light as I try and figure out how to get past him, without having to bow to something as disgusting as he is.

"Yeeeessssssh" He says, his dried out tongue poking out of his far to white teeth, as he leans closer to me "Yes this is good"

I grin as I kick the plate, just as I send my magic out, forming a slope at the end of the counter.

He looks confused as the plate flies by him, and the chef yelps, and then giggles

"Didn't know you had magic" She says as demon starts to claw towards me, freezing the counter top as the sandwiches glide over a few burners "Though I didn't know humans could"

"Oh I er" He says, trying to collect himself, which gives me my shot to finish this up.

I leap off the counter and he swats at me, his hand glowing blue as I slide against one of the ovens. the world starts to lose its orange tint as he touches my arms

"Sir?" the chef asks as I scuttle away, feeling myself come back into...well I think I'm going to have trouble soon.

I manage to get to the overside, just to see the plate teetering over the edge. It starts to drop, as the head chef glances around for me

"Where'd it go?" He growls furiously

"Lose your contacts again sir?" A man with a thin beard asks, as he grabs the plate, just as I was reaching for it, letting me sigh in relief, as I press myself against the oven.

"Yes...yes" He mummers, watching the plate go out, as the chef smiles and rings a bell

cont

"Order for table thirty" He says happily, as my heart starts to hammer and thud in my chest as he starts to turn around...c..can he see me?

What do I do?
[] risk it 1d20+will
[] Hide in the over
[] scurry past him to watch what happens with the sandwiches 1d20+agility
[] Make a large bowl and hide under it 1d20+potential
[] Sneak past to follow the plate, for a closer look 1d100
[] write in

Rolled 17 (1d20)

>[] Make a large bowl and hide under it 1d20+potential

>[] Make a large bowl and hide under it 1d20+potential