deluded

AND THE WALLET ISN'T EVEN OUT YET

WHO IS DELUDED NOW, NO-ARKERS?

litterally no announcement or anything
>it moons
id fuck this coin if i could

Grassroots marketing is working

Oh wow a fucking wallet

Dude, this is just the beginning. ARK is ethereum-tier, if not bigger.

Smug af

This is what some people don't seem to get

Ark is going to be an entire platform; an entire ecosystem of linked blockchains. It's not an ERC20 token. It is going to surpass ETH and be the greatest coin on the market.

Well, the most useful for sure.

>erc20 token fud

fuck off that's been debunked so thoroughly it's not even funny, and I have 2k ark.

erc20 tokens are dog shit

Just stop trying to warn them, they have no intention of being saved.

>that's been debunked

Enlighten me, linkie.

Wish i wasn't such a poor fag and could buy more im all in on this

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

you failure.

Deluded non-arkie, this is the next ETH

wait for btc to correct once it gets cucked at 12k, there's going to be whales that jump back on the ark to ride out the flood.

I'm in ARK for a couple hundred tokens, but the ATH now feels like a mental block to go in for more. What do you guys think? More ARK?

It's still undervalued

Oh I am waiting user, being patient with ARK is the key to success

I fucking sold 100 tokens last night to buy an ETH. Fuck fuck fuck

It is gonna go up EOY and Q1 2018 for sure. I would buy more now but waiting for SALT to 2-3x when platform releases soon.

priced in.

take some meme lines

someone explain this meme to me

It's ineffable. You either understand or don't.

>tokens
How dare you

meme lines update

Fucking disgusting meme lines. These are the only meme lines of any significance at the moment.

it will do an abc correction and then break out of the triangle probably when the mobile wallets are out next weak

AVERAGE DOWN user
AVERAGE DOWN
I STILL HAVENT RECOVERED FROM OCTOBER

11 ark damn big baller club

11? I'm beginning to doubt your commitment to Arkle Motion

Just bought 100k

This coin always tends to correct itself after BTC.
The fact that it went up along with BTC unnerves me.

I can't imagine being this fucking poor LOL

not always reached its highest sat value during a btc crash

A C C U M U L A T E

Hmm.

hes not wrong

link for the memecord

discord.gg/WaAEcY2

where is ARK traded?

One day there will be only ARK to trade. Also bittrex is nice

I did it reddit

>written in Javascript

It's trash.

our coin

I have moved over to Binance. Bittrex is getting a little dodgy for my liking with their random account lock downs etc. I think Binance also offers ETH as a trading pair as well.

I have 946, I'm so close to my 1k Goal. Please don't leave without me

bittrex and binance have the most volume, i personally use binance

I've wanted to try binance, just a lot going on the screen at once. Maybe with a tutorial I could easily grasp their layout. I like bittrex cause it has a clean look to it. But I won't need an exchange anytime sooner once I get to 1k and hold

>Cucks.
Well, it is Veeky Forums, outpost of plebbit we're talking about.

Just beware about bittrex. They will let you deposit into their wallets, but you can't withdraw until you pass verification. A lot of people fall into the trap of depositing ETH or BTC to buy shit, then can't withdraw, and bittrex won't verifiy them - so they're basically holding their crypto hostage. And they've randomly been locking accounts lately etc.

Binance lets you trade up to 2 BTC of volume per 24 hours without any verification whatsoever. You will get used to it, it's a good idea to watch a youtube video if the interface is a bit intimidating. I promise you will get used to it famalam.

Do you see the price higher in a year? Then fucking buy queer!

Wow didn't know they didn't need verification at binance, I would've skipped giving bittrex my info. Seriously about to go look into binance again.

It's always good to have access to as many exchanges as possible in case shit hits the fan. One exchange goes down, and you need to sell, etc. So it's not such a bad idea to have access to Bittrex on the side - but Binance has been good to me over the past couple of days. I can't speak personally, but I hear that Binance also has better customer support.

Almost two arkie bills

I only have 26 because this shit is so speculative. I'd rather not wake up to thousands of my dollars locked away for an eternity

have any money in btc?

Finally Ark moved me for me.

Wasn’t doing shit for me while the entire rest of my coins doubled

Normal verification or enhanced verification? I don't have enhanced verification and can withdraw fine.

Wait till it gets to $10000/ARK and you sold your bags at $50

Use my ref link if your going to binance

I don't. I only play these cheap coins and with a few hundred at a time. I can afford to play them like "lotto tickets".
this is what im holding for. All or nothing

Holy shit how did he know

I believe they've shut down some "basic verification" accounts then force people to get enhanced to continue using their accounts. I have enhanced, but it's still a little rich for my liking.

i have 2806 and im not selling cuz u cant cash out anyways

This.

Don't hold your breath Arkies, we still have another 10 days before the REAL moon mission takes off.

why 10 days? was there a leak about the mobile wallet somewhere

services using btc-ark listeners will be available still in 2017.

mobile wallet.

just think about it.

then they start pandering the chinese market. partnerships start appearing.

im starting to think we will go way beyond ath in satoshis which puts Ark in a crazy ass number.

Board this shit. There is still time.

120k sats would be $14 ARK at this btc price, I'd cum

just trust me, user.

Who else bought in at $2.50~ range?
I should sell my picks desu

>sensible people left libertarians
that's literally the most degenerate bugman ideology of all time

Tfw bought in at the .50¢ range had 20k Ark and now I’m just under 3k. Every day I hate myself a little more.

here is something to make you feel better.

this pleases me

>selling anything ever
just pour more shitty fiatmoney in

Fuck ur jew ark

some more comfi meme lines

Do you expect a similar retrace from how the previous moons were or are we thinking ETH-tier mania? I would liked to sell at peak and buy back. That was my original goal as I was trying to acquire 30k Ark total. I fucked up and thought I had time an missed the last moon and decided to "make it up" by buying shit coins that killed any gains I previously made. I really don't want to sell but it's the only way I can grab more Ark.

Judging by past behaviour it's going down the shitter in the morrow

i think the floor stands, if it truly does moon to what is projected in its going to be a lot like ETH mania. I'm quite skeptical if its going to go back down or even that high, but the pattern is consistent on the last 3 waves so I have to say theres a big possibility that it might just ETH-mania out.

Plus if that TA timing is accurate, we are definitley going to be seeing ARK core v2 + ARK VM released by then.

I was up at 3 in the morning and that's where it mooned. I bought it right before , like 2 mins before. I am comfy

my secret to getting good prices is getting up early too. thankfully im up early by habit and i only see around 4am the price of many coins drops before bumping up for the day. i suspect its asian sell off of day traders before bed but idk.

A lot of fud with ark last days, they are crying at this moment

I tried to convince them not to sell at 33.5k, why didn't they listen to me father?

>randytayl
D I C K P I C S
I
C
K

P
I
C
S