Trustless Proof of Stake

twitter.com/POSWallet/status/936709757045497856

Let the show begin...

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/poswallet-weekly/why-posw-will-absorb-the-deepest-pockets-of-global-capital-d64a51eab20f
twitter.com/X9Developers
discord.gg/c3pGqGJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is this

medium.com/poswallet-weekly/why-posw-will-absorb-the-deepest-pockets-of-global-capital-d64a51eab20f

I get the deal with TPoS and a staking platform could be big

but im thinking of waiting a couple weeks to buy in? isnt shit kicking off in January? why buy now?
also fuck cryptopia yall need to get on an exchange

TPoS is another evolution of Proof of Stake, like DPoS is.

But this is like giving a third party the ability to stake your funds for you 24/7 from ur Ledger and has cryptographic prevention that they could ever access the actual funds.

Like 0 effort trustless banking sort of thing

so is OP a new product or general tech anyone will use

every damn day you shill this pajeet coin, which is a fork of pivx ffs

posw is already a blacklisted name among crypto investors from the last bullshit they pulled

I do think this will moon by February, which is precisely why you should get in as early as possible

its their product atm and goes live in January from my research.

Once it's live they're going open-source so it could become a standard, but would require a hard fork to impliment. Their vision is to be able to trustless stake all PoS coins (omg, eth) next year from their website.

After that they're trying to use TPoS to create trustless pooled masternodes for coins like Dash

yh i was caught up in that mess
it was a hack, website wasnt secure. tbf to them they refunded everyone with their own money

allegedly with TPoS funds would be unhackable
but i'll trust that when i see the code in January

now since the new dev team is public and has great plans as well as a working technology they regained a lot of trust

two engineers

community person
marketing person
community person
community person
community person

this is actually their company.

well are you implying that two engineers with a vision are not enough to develop a great product?

>Blacklisted

Nothing gets blacklisted in crypto you damn noob. Crypto moves very quickly, teams fail, they change management, change direction etc. The POSW team now is not the same team from before. The new dev team is public and you can ask them yourself at twitter.com/X9Developers or Ben Wang, the lead dev.

Seriously biz you guys gotta learn how to crypto, buy low sell high now is the time to buy fools.

If you are looking for something 100% foolproof then join the rest of the boomers and buy a Vanguard Mutual fund.

If you are looking to make big money though, this is something to invest in.

this.

point

do you think this 1000 sat level is the floor?
looking at the chart it looks like a pump is due soon, targets?

Get in our discord for some premium trade signals and PnDs
more people = more money!
discord.gg/c3pGqGJ

It's hard to tell. News might come out that will cause it to pump. It depends on the dev team's decisions to start rebranding and marketing and get the train moving. If they decide to hold off, then we could see a further decrease in sat price. If you look at the USD price, it has stayed relatively the same.

This is the pickle most alts are in, their sat levels will continue to decrease due to btc's rise. This all depends on the news schedule for posw. Now is certainly the time to get in IMO as we only have maybe a month left and BTC aint gonna rise much further IMO, you'd be fighting for an extra 100-200 sats

GOOD coin

Btc is going to rise much further and it's going to keep going

>POS
the ultimate Virgin Altcoin

it definitely needs a rebrand desu

you can't argue a staking platform isnt needed though

I have my POSW currently in cryptopia. Do I need to do anything about it when the hardfork comes? I put them there after the hack and never moved them back into the wallet.

It's just another generic program+website where everyone will be scammed. Much like BitConnect.

oh its another smokime smartanon faggot

i dont own any but its really not this. its a currency and platform for trustless staking and pooling. its pretty unique and i think a lot of people esp normies will use it next year when they deliver

>normies will use it next year when they deliver
Most of the cattle are already in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Monero. Sorry, but your shitcoin is too late to the show. Wait for decades and maybe there will be enough cattle to slay to rise you from pajeethood.

?? you dont think normies will want to stake their coins? they'll love it, just keep coins on a ledger, go on to a website and earn passive income. This is the only project doing this.

i dont blame you, most coins out of top 100 are pajeet shit. this is one of maybe 5 im taking a serious look at

>i dont blame you, most coins out of top 100 are pajeet shit.
Exactly. That's why shilling your scamcoin won't work.

>pajeet
>cattle to slay

who cares about usage; tech and hype will eventually catapult this to $100M+ range at its peak, which is 20x from here.

>he thinks this coin is worth more than $100k
Good luck with that.

refute TPoS, go on.
you don't understand the concept and importance of triplet-based encryption do you?

at the moment this is a coin for nerds, you dumbdumbs will get your 'hype' in Q1 2018

Well shit I guess I'm a nerd

>Now is certainly the time to get in IMO as we only have maybe a month left and BTC aint gonna rise much further IMO, you'd be fighting for an extra 100-200 sats
You're a fucking idiot.