Warhammer 40000 general

Relatively shitpost free edition
>Rules databases
mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

>FAQs
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V7.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>White Dwarves
mediafire.com/folder/tx4hcy4u487pv/WD

>Novels (Working link as of 02/02/2016)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

First for METAL BOXES

Green iz Best!

>2nd post
>I2
>melee race
It's like pottery, it rhymes

do you guys play during the week or only during the weekend? with summer here and the kids out i should be able to get in games during the week since i usually work Saturday & Sunday

Pottery?

It's a /tv/ meme.
Has to do with the prequels and geroge lucas

OMFG they even nerfed NOBZ!?!

No more painboys... this codex makes me want to cry and shit blood.

Cry normally and also shit blood, or cry blood and also shit blood?

Oh god, oh god, they took away fucking Cybork Body....

...I don't want to LIVE!

I am beyond tears now.

Only the red tide of my devastated anus remains.

So just shitting blood, now? With no tears of any kind?

what are you on about?

How could you nerf the WORSE CODEX IN THE GAME and make it suck even HARDER?!?

This is the end...
My orky friend, the end

My eyeballs have exploded out of my sockets, so there is a moisture of sorts, but my tear ducts have ruptured

>this moaning about Ork codex

WHAT HAS HAPPENED :(

Reduce them to I1, BS1, T1, and make them cost 300 points?

Seriously, WHO MADE THIS CALL?

WHO WROTE THIS PIECE OF SHIT?!?

JUST GET IT ALL DOWN AND BE SPECIFIC SO WE CAN GET A CLEAR VISUALIZATION OF THE LEVEL OF DERRIERE DEVASTATION

DAMNIT, THIS IS IMPORTANT

Jeesus, these fuckers are so ashamed of their codec's they won't even put their damn NAMES on them for fear of reprisals. And I wondered why there was not introduction or table of contents.

Is the stuff on Mega really the official codecs, or are the hardcopies any better?

Hello friends I am very distressed abou the situation of the emperor.

When will there be a new installment on the situation on the situation of mankind?

Also... when was the lore last updated?

only thing poetic here is that i was vomiting in stanzas.

We sad now.

In happier news, I'm looting the shit out of a Knight.

I may have some thoughts on a new thread image.

Well, the last thing I saw before I blacked out was a muddy red pool the consistancy of taco bell on the floor that went up to about my ankle and was leaking out through under the door.

kind of wish I'd brought wader boots.

Are there any good conversions to make on the Imperial Bunker to make it more Space Wolfey?

Also, its kind of drafty in here.

If I didn't know better I'd say I blew out a section of the wall.

What's your next purchase, /40kg/? Why are you planning to pick it up? Will it be for your main army or an alternate force?

Pee on it a few hundred times to "mark it."

Or buy some fenrisian wolf heads, paint them metallic colors, and attach them over the skulls.

genestealer cults, backup force for small skirmishes since i'm a lore autist

Going to buy a basic set of paints.

Add wolf head gargoyle statues & furs? Possibly a meadhall long table?

Elysian drop infantry heads from forgeworld, the ones with the visor that look like Judge Dred. I'm going to use them as heads for my acolytes, since acolytes can come in almost any configuration and I need a common element.

Yeah those heads are nice. I used them for my BA Scouts.

i need some flying stands for my screamers of tzeentch, they're $5 on the gw site so i can just pick them up in store tomorrow

What has happened to the Orks?

Paints for my Commissar that I forgot to get. Plus, I'll probably make a conversion into a Commissariat tank onto a Vanquisher as well, like in one of the illustrations I saw in IA2.

What the hell happened? Can someone clarify

Drop troops & their gear all looked ducking sweet. IA8, right? DS Guard is baller.

No you shitter. Go cry about chicken faces.

Yeah, they look amazing. I wish there was more in their line.

Shit post free?
Challenge accepted
>Orks
>melee race
>S 3
> I 2

Snow base it and stick on pelts.
Done.

They are a melee race when you can swarm a bloodthirster and kill it.

But why do it though? Is your life that horrid you have to do that?

Those fancy shipping containers for that sweet sweet scatter terrain

Yes

Wheres this pic from?

Oh or maybe some of the extra shields from the Wulfen. Those would look pretty good.

The Silver Tower board game thing, apparently it's really good and nostalgia reminding. But it's also AoS, so hate it unreservedly anyway.

I think it's a meme. Pretending something has happened.

Hey guys plan on using the Infernal Tetrad in my Black Legion army, because it seems fluffy, competitive and cheap to buy.

This is my planned set up, I was wondering what yall think and was wondering what would be the best psychic disciplines to roll on for each prince.

1000pts
War – Khorne Daemon Prince - [220]
(DoK / Daemonic Flight / Warp Armor / Greater Reward)
>Famine – Nurgle Daemon Prince - [250]
(DoN / Daemonic Flight / Warp Armor / Mastery 2)
>Conquest – Tzeentch Daemon Prince - [260]
(DoT / Daemonic Flight / Warp Armor / Mastery 2)
>Death – Slaanesh Daemon Prince - [265]
(DoS / Daemonic Flight / Warp Armor / Greater Reward / Mastery 2)

Any new stuff for bugs lately? Been out of the scene since August last year.

And what are the upcoming codex releases?

Nothing Happened to orks, i just hadn't read the 7th codex since 4th and am comparing all the changes.

WHY ARE THESE FUCKS SO BAD?

I bought a box because I love the lore and how they look, but my god. Not just in regular 40k, no. In Killteam they are also worthless. For the same points I could take much better assault or shooty units. If only they were cheaper or a core choice, fuck.

we got genestealer cults again

Man I am very tempted to get into this shit. I'm a fucking horrible artist so I doubt I can paint worth a shit and I know nothing about 40k lore or anything but for some reason I just have an urge to do it.

Dude I spray paint my models, you are in good (bad?) company on talent. Just do your best.

well the other problem is I'm an autist with no friends and no social skills whatsoever so I'm kinda nervous to go to my local games shop

you'll fit right in

nobody is expecting expert golden demon winner painting and tabletop standard is pretty easy to do. prime, basecoat, wash, highlight

>allied corpses
I'm not sure what else you need to mark something as distinctly space wolf

dude, i'm like... obsessed with warhammer 40k.

i've been doing nothing but eating, breathing and sleeping warhammer 40k lately.

I've got blue balls since I decided to get back into the hobby last sunday and decided to wait till monday to buy some basic paints.

I would pay money for codex expansions like what Fenris and Damocles did, except if it was just for lesser codices like a Harlequins vs Militarum Tempestus expansion where they got new units (an hq in the case of Harlies and heavy support in the case of Scions).

that would be pretty cool

>unknown troupe vs unknown scion regiment
>event is completely inconsequential on the galactic scale, just an excuse to nerd out with two armies, imperial armour style

Would also be perfect for any proper minidex genecult release.

I bought some Valhallan Ice Warriors from Ebay.

Just gotta wait now.

Deathwing Knights and a Landraider Redeemer to move em around. Was thinking about starting Nids with a swarm and a start collecting box, but I don't have the time to work on two armies.

7 legion jetbikes, 20 muhreens and a Mastodon. Will bring me to an even 6000 points of Emperors Children

Give the khorne prince the 3+ armor that reduces the strength of incoming attacks by 1 and give the Slaanesh prince the sword that heals him.

I was planning on picking up some things to help me finish up some of my existing armies.

Instead I bought a bunch of stuff for a Tzeentch army on a whim

Can someone post a link to the ork fandex everyone has been talking about? I want to see what program he used to make it.

I want to do Storm Wardens. Going to the store tomorrow to pick up some Lahmian Medium and some Ironbreaker. Might have enough money to get a different blue than the Macragge blue I planned to use.

Monday is wargaming night at my FLGS. Used to be Thursday but they gave that to MTG... Sometimes get in a game on other days if a day off matches up with someone else's.

Tip I have found out when playing them:
1. Max their psychic potential. Do it. You'll thank yourself.
2. Like user said, give khorne prince that -1S armour.
3. Tzeentch Prince needs Impossible Robes. This is why because he quite often wants to be throwing off witchfires and not jinking. He'll also be your warlord since Tzeentch table is mostly just bonkers.

I feel your pain. They should be like 9pts and troops instead of Kataphrons. Whole internal balance in Cult Mechanicus is just plain horrible.

They're pretty much tailor made to only be ran in the Numinous Conclave formation where they just shit out billions of twin-linked S4 shots and charge in and cause a billion twin-linked S4 hits, both which can be given shred through Canticles.
Going off 1D4's math, a SINGLE one of these buggers can land 22 S4 hits (with an 11.75).
Plus, any target they shoot the other type of Electro Priests in the formation get rerolls to wound on, giving them a much better chance at unlocking their 3++ from wiping out a unit..
This is on top of getting Crusader.
Even still, unless they get within 12" of an enemy unit they're a complete waste of points, and for a unit with only a 5++ that costs as much per model as they do, they will never get there in today's shooty meta.

>Make Tzeentch Prince warlord
>get +1 mastery level trait
>Khorne prince is now a psyker

>Hey guys plan on using the Infernal Tetrad in my Black Legion army
You mean you're going to be using some Black Legion allies with your Infernal Tetrad.

Don't bring the Tetrad unless you want to pay the cost for the tetrad. Everybody gets ML 3, pretty much Everybody gets 2 Greaters. Khorne and Tzeentch probably get Lesser. Tzeentch gets the Impossible Robe, Khorne gets Armor of Scorn (unless you really want him to be hunting Superheavy Vehicles, then you give him Skullclutter). Slaanesh gets the Soulstealer.

That's literally the worst part of their models though.

clearly the answer is to find fist fighting armies like chaos, daemons, orks, nids, and marines

though i'm pretty sure even a unit of daemonettes would run rampant over them, at least the guys with the staffs. the guys with the gauntlets would fair better due to getting ranged shots in.

weird, it almost like taste is literally subjective.

it's almost like your taste a literally shit

Fuck if I know. I guess a drop pod?

It is okay user. You can keep your brony posters and bad grammar, I am not here to judge you.

>bringing up bronies
>ever

smelt it dealt it etc

I got in to it at the start of the month, going to hit up Home Depot tomorrow for some flush cutters and get started on making my Battleforce. Learning how to the play alone is a lot of fun, waiting on my friend to have some time off to have our first match.

Hey guys, I know this question is going to elicit butthurt but can anyone point me in the direction of a recaster, or at least an email of someone to ask about recasting? I'm having no success so far.
I know there are other options for cheap pieces, like ebay, but I'd really rather go this route.

Fuck off.

I got into it by randomly finding out about the God-Emperor and going from there. I quite like the lore myself, and the Imperial Guard is my true love.

Sadly, I've no one to play with, and I've only just started making my first models now, which is fine, because I like the hobby aspect of the game as well.

Pic related was the last Snap-fit I finished before starting work on the actual models that I've found no time to actually do anything with. Not even cut from the sprues are they.

>I know I could go other places to save money, but I'm so poor that I can only afford crappy resin

Just build your army more slowly retard. How hard is it really?

google warhammer recast, good luck from there

Check reddit/yoyhammer.

I'm convinced everyone like him doesn't have a job.

/r/yoyhammer

also lmao people raging about recasts

>crappy resin
Naga plz, some recasters have better quality than FW. And when its also 1/4 of the price of the original...

>Spoonfeeding the retard

What is the real size of the wars in 40k? Many of them seem awfully small even against major planets.

unless you're going for expensive pieces or forgeworld it's easier to buy from locals or ebay

Why are GW shills such faggots all the time?