Draw Thread: Of All the Gin Joints Edition

Previous Thread: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:
sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/DbAn9kM.jpg)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting something sort of cute or heartwarming. A female elf, or a female eldar from wh40k wearing a expensive human men's business suit or a tuxedo to impress her male human lover.

Re-posting from the last thread.

A (preferably anime-ish) version of this, but with a tartan cloak instead of the black one (still with the wolf's head shoulder), and a bastard sword worn across her back.

Requesting Venom Snake in a medieval version of the armor on the top, including some of the tacticool stuff, armed with a großes messer like the one in the bottom left. Instead of his robot hand, he has the prosthetic like the bottom right. If you could make his scars a tiny bit more pronounced, it'd really help. Headband is optional.

If you're a bad enough dude to color it, I made most of my stuff in V white, so I guess black, white, and red would be cool to work in, but whatever colors you would feel would work would be fine. Thanks

Can anyone do this rouge woman visiting a teen noble boy by sneaking through his bedroom window? She's entering the noble boy's window and said noble boy is very happy to see her, and the rogue is also happy to visit him again.

Nice! My request made it to the OP image.
Thanks Salt! You're amazing!

I hope you get it, dude.

Another thread, another attempt to get drawfriend interest with...

Character art for a valkyrie-like magical girl. If it helps, consider it a request for a teenage mage/fighter instead?

She'd wear pretty much this outfit (i.imgur.com/DbAn9kM.jpg) without the mask and maybe with winged hair ornaments instead of the hood. If you wanted to draw her with metallic, bronze-feathered wings instead of the cloak, either would be cool and fit the character.

Her hair's gunmetal/dark gray and somewhat messy, her eyes would be gunmetal gray too- she's Japanese/mixed race, and somewhat wiry. Doesn't really stand out too much in a crowd...untransformed anyway.

Personality wise, she's pretty shy-evasive in combat- but rather neurotic and twitchy. She wished to find out what happened to her friends. and she has lightning powers.

Her weapon is a fairly short handled partisan spear, like the picture. Her soul gem might be around her neck like the gem in the reference art, and have an amber color.

Thanks in advance for considering it or just reading.

Thanks guy

Putting in a request for a late period Knightly character.

I: Wears a full suit of plate like this, with a similar tunic beneath the torso armor that covers the armor over the arm, will expand in detail later. No armor on the feet either and just wears leather "shoes".

II: He wears a great bascinet exactly like pictured that also completely covers his neck and part of his shoulder with a built-in gorget. It is not bolted to his armor, but rather capable of free movement.

III: Wears hourglass mitten gauntlets that cover his hands and wrists.

IV: Like the knight in the old medieval painting, he has GIGANTIC sleeves that swoop down to his hips and cover everything on his arms up to his wrists. However unlike the painting and like the guy in (I), he wears the heraldry tunic underneath his torso armor but over his arms. As in (V) the colors of his sleeves are different as well. His right sleeve is the presented color of red, likewise the left is that shade of yellow.

VI: His primary weapon on foot his his warhammer, which he holds one handed with the base planted on the ground like in the picture. Similar size as well, nothing that looks like it came out of Warhammer the franchise.

If you don't mind pencil, I can try this. Hopefully someone would be willing to color it or clean it up a little more, but I promise if I try more than just some shitty sketch

Putting in a request for someone to render my Half-Dragon Dragoon character

Same face/hair, body type, and pose as 1
Paudrons/Gauntlets similar to 2
The leggings/skirt armor similar in look to 3 and 4
And the spearhead similar in shape to 4's blade

...and forgot picture

Could someone draw this character but as twin brothers and without the wings, it's for a boss in a game I'm dming. Thank you in advance.

Bumping from last thread

>Requesting an elf rogue.
> He has tanned skin with white hair, an athletic body with well defined 6 pack abs. His eyes are a shade of yellowish-orange. He's been in a number of fights and has two good scars to show for it the first is a single large scar across his upper chest, the second is a cross shaped scar that nearly cost him his left eye.
> I would like the leather for his armor and belt to be a dark brown, his pants a light red, and foot wraps light brown. The wolf motif can stay silver with ruby eyes.
> For his pose could he be flipping one of his twin blades into the air with his left hand, while pulling his high/wide collar down (which is high enough to cover his lower face) with his right arm far enough to show a lopsided toothy grin.
> And as a final request could this be done in a character concept design showing his front and back profile? If its too much work I understand.

Reposting my request from a few days ago.

Victorian Era (1860's) deep sea fisherman/whaler/magician who captures Ocean Spirits. In his mid 60's, holding a harpoon with one hand, and scrutinising a glowy Fish-Squid-Spirit-Thing he's captured in a jar, in the other.

Gruff and intense, his obsession with collecting these creatures for his love (an Ocean Goddess) is the primary focus of his life. Think Captain Ahab, but with Magical powers.

If/when you deliver can you also please say how much time you spent on it and how you digitalized it (scanner, photo, shopped on top,...)? I want to see how other tradfags do it.

That's fine, the only color anyway would be on the sleeves as the armor is just polished steel.

bump from last thread Looking to get a warforged assassin with four arms.

He has a deceptively thin body that allows him to move quickly but is still amazingly strong. Looks like a combination of General Grievous and this other robot. He doesn't use any weapons as his own hands can cut through armor.

As an extra could I get his disguise which is a collection of rags forming a cloak while wearing a kasa hat.

Requesting a magical girl vigilante with a costume similar to sayaka's but with a color scheme like the precure OC pic with her Kakapo familiar.

Her name is Anna and she is the daughter of a noble facing one of her father's political rivals whom is secretly a Warlock with a passion for placing peasant souls in crystals and using them to power clockwork constructs

Requesting a dark eldar as a Gopnik, preferably a female Deldar as a gopnitsa.

Hey guys, can I please get something like this but in an anime/manga style art style? Not like super weaboo; DBZ is kind of the ballpark. Couple other changes/details if you're up for it:

>Ditch the hair for the basic short/black/spiky look.
>Get rid of that edgelord cloak/hood getup, though I'm not against the rest of the AC stuff. Collar looks pretty cool. Five fingers please.
>Keep the goggles but make 'em red, and only two lenses. Character has a more traditional strap for them rather than a...half-mask, and rests them on his forehead. I don't think stuff really glows in this style but go for it if you can make it work
>No traditional weapon, replace it with an energy pistol (ie. lights on the side). Also has a savage looking short sword (think daedric, not quite as crazy) and some knives or whatever. Any of these can be held or holstered, whatever you want
Anyone up for it?

>wasting good drawfag's time for changing a piece of a really good art into weeb shit and add some minor shit nobody will even notice as differentiating
kill urself

Requesting rugged/scruffy farm dude punching out a skeleton overlord while working on his field

Can I request this sci-fi officer punching a typical evil wizard or an elf spellcaster in the face? Just the sci-fi officer giving a straight honest to god punch to the evil wizard's/elf magic user's jaw with some teeth flying out.

Would any one be interested in drawing a short haired fit wai- I mean character? I know it's somewhat taboo in a way to reach out to drawfriends who've posted but I just need to take the gamble.

The character is a female elf who has a hairstyle like the pic related with her ears sticking out of her hair, she's tall and look athletic and fit, but not body builder level. Bust size isn't that important, to choose what you want to draw,

She wears baggy pants with lots of hanging metal rings tacked on, a long sword sits at her belt, the scabbard is a very plain and white looking one with several scratches on it. She wears a way too big tank top which is rolled up a bit so you can understand that she's fit, like if she's just come from morning exercise. She has bandages on her upper left arm, from the shoulder/arm joint to the elbow, a bit stained.
She's wearing sandals that look well-used.

As for her general body type, other than being fairly tall, she has wider hips and developed thighs though nothing extreme, She would be more of a mild pear shape I guess.

Man it feels weird that Veeky Forums drawthreads don't last a couple of days anymore.

Requesting a monster sketch:

Imagine a flying pillar monolith, covered with tons of big bloodshot eyes. It's body, or the pillar itself looks like it's made from a mix of stone and flesh with cracks revealing bleeding/rotten flesh. From it's lower base, two long skinless (imagine white colored pyrexia art from MTG) appendages/tentacles with jagged scimitar like blades/bones/claws at the end. It's hovering just above ground so the tentacles can move around freely. It doesn't have any mouth. Above it there's a black spot that looks very "out of place".

That's all, you are free to put in any artistic freedom as you want. The whole idea is a lovecraftian/freakishly bizarre looking "living monolith"

Reposting mainly for 's easier reference, or anyone else who wishes to draw big fancy armored dresses.

Requesting a 40k fancy Lady/Duchess inquisitor outfit with similar features to this one, mainly the large shoulder sleeves and open-front skirt in the colored reference.

However, would like a much wider/poofier skirt, such as the greyscale references have. Ruffled trim frills like the colored reference are encouraged.

Plate-armored opera-length gauntlets and thighhigh boots/greaves. No helmet nor tall wide collars such as a gorgut.

Would like a powerarmor corset as well. Cleavage is fine, but not the underclevage like in the colored reference. (and no nipple focus decor like spikes or skulls please)

No wargear required, just looking for an outfit to sculpt into a miniature. It doesn't even need to be super clean lines and fully shaded, flat colors are perfectly fine.

Also included is the color scheme for the Sisters of Battle army the Inquisitor is intended to go with, just in case.

Requesting elf vikings, please note that I am not asking for all the details I mentioned to be drawn, that would be ridiculous. I just wanna see some elf vikings chilling on a ship. I gave this much detail, purely in case a potential drawfriend wants to utilize them in some way.

Each one is a ship, long, with great sails, and oars, but they are each floating through the sky. On these ships are elves. Hundreds of elves. They drink, dress in furs, and seem to like large mellee weapons, like axes and swords. There's one ship, bigger than the rest by many many times, and there's something burning, some kind of pyre, at its rear. The smaller ships are longboats, but this larger ship is bigger than most castles.

They are led by pic related.

That's the scene, as it were, but I feel like I've been unclear on what I'm requesting exactly (literally autistic here, so I apologise for that). What I'm requesting is just a small portion of something happening somewhere in this scene. Maybe there's a couple of elves in furs drinking, looking out over the side of the ship, and we can see clouds beyond, or maybe there's an elf using a whetstone to sharpen his blade while he sits near the pyre, another ship soaring overhead, just visible in the top of the image, etc. The point is, this whole wall of text is for inspiration, if it gives you an idea of some part of this you'd like to draw, then that's my request.

Requesting some bust sketches/drawings of some npcs for a coming campaign, I want them as simple sketches that gives the players a rough idea how they look. I don't ask for anyone to draw all of these, I just wish any of these characters gets sketched. Thanks!

An human old guard, one that looks like he's going to retire any moment, with scars to prove it. He is the "good guy" of the campaign and will do everything in his power to help the party but as he's old and having to deal with many old wounds, it's mostly advice he can give. He's the kind of person who always tries to have a smile on his face for the sake of the people around him.

A beautiful, rich woman with a confident look, has snake scales on various parts of her face (but there is still mostly "normal" skin). She's a powerful and rich noblewoman who nobody fucks with, she has the "matriarch"-like attitude and reflects that in her look, mixing an extreme confidence with looking down on everyone like they were insects. She has long black hair, with a hime-cut (forehead hair entirely straighten out but still covers entire forehead).

A young hooded male priest, who's face is clear even with the hood. He has a strong jawline that looks a bit crooked. A former highwayman who, due to various reasons became a priestess of the goddess of redemption. He still can't escape how he lived when he was a highwayman but is trying his best to redeem himself. His eyes should be sharp and piercing, a bit unfitting for a priest who should always be smiling.

Because I'm a self-absorbed retard I need to make another post to continue the rest.

Okay, so I had this request filled a while back, and though I'm happy to have the art, and in the way it turned out, I was wanting to use an image to represent a homebrew race. Said race is very lithe and don't show muscle that much. Would anybody be willing to draw pic related but thinner and less muscular? I feel awful for asking this when I've already had such great art done, but I still love the piece and will use it, I think it was my fault for maybe not stating my initial request clearly enough.

Thanks if anybody does this, and thanks again to the original artist of the piece.

Here's me again with the other part. Kill me and end this existential nightmare that is my everyday life.

A female elf wizard, who has a quill locked behind her ear (instead of a pen), and round geeky looking glasses. Her hair is super messy, like she's just been in a comical explosion, with her light/blonde colored hair being covered in soot/grime. But behind all the silly things I still want her to be able to come across as a "beautiful person", or well until she starts speaking.

Shady looking dwarf biting on a golden coin, his hair is oiled/waxed and his beard is neatly trimmed. He has several burn scars around his eyes, as if he been tortured a long while ago. His hair color is brown, or a lighter black/grey, basically not pitch black. His nose is fairly big, but the thing that catches your eye most is all the various random scars he has on his face, like the burn scars around his eyes.

An overly happy female tiefling with wrinkles on her face. Braided hair of some sort. This is the character who took care of all the PCs in their orphanage, and since she's a tiefling she lives for quite some time so the idea is that they can bump into her, and she would obviously be super happy to see them and ask if they want to come over for some pie. So I wanted the whole "overly happy older adult" look on her. She has gray/white hair that looks very taken care of.

Lastly, a tengu (crow people) who's beak is bandaged and has a very very angry stare in his eyes. His feathers are misaligned all over his head and in general he looks like he's gotten in a very losing fight, his feathers are raven black.

Sorry for all the different ones, but as a desperate GM getting any one of these done would be super appreciated, any artistic freedom you want you can have. I don't want to go into details for something simple as a bust sketch. Thanks a lot drawfriends for sticking with us all, enough asskissing; I'm a faggot who suck dicks all day, everyday.

Requesting Barney as an elf surrounded by adoring women in a medieval town.

Requesting a picture of Virgus, a major NPC in the campaign I'm running:

I'd like him one of two ways, and I'm perfectly fine with either:

1.) He looks like a normal human, probably in his early-mid thirties, with black hair, and golden eyes (the exception to his otherwise normal appearance).

2.) He's grown small-medium demonic wings and small horns, and his skin-tone has a slight red tint to it. I'd like his expression to be one of either rage or pain
outfit I tend to picture him with in pic

Background:
He's the half-brother of two of the PCs. They share a father, with him being king of Incubi/Succubi (stats for their race found here: www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Allurin_(3.5e_Race) ). He was possessed for a while, and so he constantly has to suppress his more active demonic blood.
Recent events had his control slip and the players got to see this for the first time. Until now, I've had a meh picture for his token in Roll20, so I was hoping to get a better one here.

Thanks for considering my request!

I'd like to request a blind woman (pic related) hugging a man with a burned face. They are looking at their newly born quadruplets with a look of dread on their faces. The woman has brown hair, and dresses like nobility, she also has a voluptuous figure. The man wears a mithral breastplate and a jet black cloak. He also wears very functional dark brown clothing beneath the armour. He has messy brown hair, which he has cut himself with a knife. He has a visible spellbook about his person somewhere.

Feel free to omit details depending on how detailed a drawing you want to do.

Requesting Kazan. He's a huge, jolly turkish-looking man with dark hair. Very fat, has a bit of a beard, drinks an incredibly flammable alcoholic drink, and carries a burning torch. He likes to spit fire at his enemies. And eat. And drink. A lot.

you've been patient, working on this now.

Did you ever finish pewpew girl? If so I'd like to save it. I wasn't the OR though.

Oh wow, thanks!

haha sweet. thanks m8

Requesting pic related getting caught doing uncharacteristically girly things such as reading romance novels, or playing the cello, or admiring ball gowns. She would be like a deer in headlights when caught.

not as detailed as the other shit i do, but im more in a sketching mood atm.

tfw still have to do tiefling girl :(

having a backlog sucks ass

Requesting a man in his early 30s, with a scruffy on the road type look with dark unkempt hair and stubble.
He's dressed in an overcoat with a scarf, with two guns in a chest holster and an ornate dagger tucked into his belt.

Thank you!

Keep posting it, if no one does it I'll get there eventually.

Requesting a bunch of tall grey ogres doing ridiculous poses. Not wanting much detail with this, a quick pencil sketch is all im hoping for really.

Thanks, it looks great! Only issue is that he has a bit of a beard as well as a moustache, but I don't expect you to do anything if you've got a backlog or anything, so thanks again for this!

bless you, bored drawfriend.
as my grandma always said, "never give up when pestering people for character art"

Work's crazy right now, so I haven't been able to finish any requests the last couple of days. I should have this weekend free so I'll finish this Landsknecht vampire hunter and your request then.
And probably medieval Big Boss.
And there's at least two others in this thread I'd like to do.

No problem!

I'd like to see a post-apocalyptic feudal lord from around Apallachian Mountains who had everything, including his face stolen from him by jews from New York.

Perfect, thank you based drawfriend!

Requesting this guy visiting a grave, bow on his back. He's on his knees, hands grabbing at his twin daggers in their sheaths in rage. On the grave there is one word: 'Serena'.

Not the requestor, but that's pretty fantastic.

Can someone please draw like a necron throne room, with an overlord sitting in the throne looking at the viewer. At hes right is a cryptek that is whispering something to him, and to his left is a bodyguard lord. The lord and overlord have white faces and the overlord has a scar on his right eye. Thanx guise.

>Seriously still going for this
I've got a clue for you.
Save a dollar per week.
In three months you will be able to afford a commission.

But please, dear sir, stop reposting this.

Took some liberties with the references, hope you don't mind too much. Tried to give her spear a sort of lightning look to hark back to her spell type. Not intending on coloring it - so if you want to have someone else give it a shot, feel free!

Requesting this woman without the jewellery. She should be wearing pyjamas, curled up alone on a bed for two people. She looks sadly at a painting of a long-haired red-headed teenage girl. Besides that, theres not much more info, she is in a circular tower, if that helps.

>$1/wk
>3mo

That's $12.

Whoever the fuck that wanted his waifu from me I'm assuming it was the bunny girl. Here's a wip since I have to go pass out so I can get up early tomorrow.

That seem quite ambitious...

jesus dude it's a cushion

>$12 commission

it's a big meaty dick

ayyyo gerard, hows pic related coming along?

Might be asking a little much, but I don't need it to be really detailed, more like a cartoonish look.

But, can I perhaps get Akroma (left) giving Avacy (right) a playful noogie in a headlock? I would really appreciate it.

see
itll get done in time friendo, have no fear

OR here, thanks man, it's fantastic.

I made him look a little too young to be a teen - maybe he's a late bloomer.

No worries, it was fun.

To the drawfriend who is drawing the duel between a Beastlord and a plauge lord, I am just curious on the progress.

Not the user you replied to, butI could see him being a teenager. Kind of like the kid from Hocus Pocus.

Requesting an oldschool fantasy troll obliviously taking his time (along the lines of "Ohh! A penny!") trudging in a greenery/grass/woods type place (think world 1 in a videogame), while in the background on an active-looking volcano (think final world in a videogame), three shadowed figures are fighting with world-endingly powerful magics. One figure shorter than the other two. The exact composition in reference image is not obligatory, it's only an example.

That's really cute!

Not "Shut up, fuck face" edition.
OP, you had one job.

Karnov? Is that you?

Damn, I didn't even consider it haha. I always try to tie it in to the pic somehow, and some times are more difficult than others, like the MGS/Nick Fury girl? Took me 10 minutes to come up with the stupid title that I still hated.

Maybe next time, fuck face

Anchor for mgc.

Bumping thread while I still can.

...why? We were on page 4.

Requesting this guy watching as his son (maybe about 8 years old) trains in swordplay. He has a proud smile on his face. His red-headed wife may be present also (she could be the one training the boy, even).

>I made him look a little too young to be a teen - maybe he's a late bloomer.

Considering the look on that filthy rogue's face? I think she's plenty fine he's still cute and youthful.

We were on pg 5.

Pg 5 is scary.

is this gonna lead to some /ss/ or not?

?

Day 13, the moral of the men is low, if we do not get a responce soon, attrition alone may kill us.

Requesting this little girl handing a footman his bastard sword as you see a group of other footmen and militia nervously get ready for a battle. The town they are in is under siege and its not looking like they will survive. The footman is trying to comfort the girl as best she can as she is clearly scared. Background will be important to make the scene, and I do not mind if this takes a while to do. Footman on the left (Though coloring should be red not blue) Militia middle little girl right. Feel free to add a little more personality to character faces if you wish, but I will settle for mook squad background characters. Thank you for anyone who does this!

>Being this tier retarded
The user problably meant $10 sketch

See

>This request got fulfilled

Dark Magician Girl being eaten by the Pot of Greed.

He's a teenager and she's probably in her mid/late 20s, there's nothing /ss/ about it.

Wait, that rogue is damn clever; if she gets knocked up with a noble's child, she could always use the kid as leverage for anything from cash to a place on the castle!

And then the part when he's showing her the manor and mother's jewelry box happens...

>Here, use this intentional joke for reference
You are not even trying, aren't you?

Okay, so this one is kinda fun kinda complex. I am requesting the man in this picture wearing the armor on the right, sitting at a bar with his hood down. In this bar, you can see what appears to be a succubus speaking with him, to which he is kinda laughing at. You can see one of his hands slowly reaching for a knife though.

It is in reference to something that happened as part of an earlier campaign. I am currently getting ready for my first college course of the day but if anyone needs a description of anything else I can respond in about an hour. Have a wonderful time drawing if you decide to pick this up and have a great day

I've got a pretty simple request. Not a particularly complex character design or anything, just a cop. Running a Lone Star detective in a rather interesting Shadowrun game, wanted to get her drawn up by someone who's art doesn't look like something a monkey scribbled with it's ass-cheeks like mine.

Just a tall blonde woman in a very simple police flak vest, possibly with a lone star logo on it and preferably the word "Detective" on there very clearly. Very practical and simple, not a lot of extra tacticool stuff plastered on. Only other notable gear would be a taser in a thigh holster and a Cavalier Deputy (Big heavy handcannon, for those not familiar with Shadowrun) in a hip holster. Only other thing of note would be a police ball cap, which is completely optional. I'd also prefer if her hair was up in a ponytail or bun, but down works too.

I'm not in any rush with this, so feel free to make sure no one else's requests catch your eye before you snag this. I'd prefer a somewhat mroe realistic style.

I will humbly await your delivery. I've also been busy at work, but of course shilling requests is a lot easier than delivering on them

This is technically a bit of a /v/ request, but requesting the following:

Tactical officer Elax Zenchas (pictured, the guy in the back) shouting "THIS SHIP IS CURSED!" while engineer Ridley J Fincher (skeleton guy in space suit in the next post) is looming over his shoulder.

Pic attached: Elax Zenchas.