ARK FUD

Post your best Ark FUD here

i didnt see good ark FUD so far most is just some shitty pastas

why fud this coin? It's trash enough to fud itself unlike real coins like Bitcoin which is at an ALL TIME HIGH. Now I'm an early adopter of btc and have verified 100s of btc but money has not bought me happiness so now i give away before kill self. All i need is you to be posting the btc address and i'll send .15 for dubs and .3 for trips.

rolling

Ebic bro

Deluded Arkies. There's no way you'll get to $1000 in 2018. You'll stop at $100 for sure.

100$ a day for doing nothing ?
hell yeah

kek, i couldn't give a shit. sitting on 17k ARKs, if it hits $100 dollars I'm happy.

I LOLed

Worthless shitcoin

ill dump some oc FUD

all jokes and fud aside, ark is a good coin and everyone on this board should have bought some.

>tfw only 11.5 ark
am I gonna make it

You gotta pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers.

>I have a job interview tomorrow

Still working on 10 and 1 ark bill

Is it going to moon before I can buy? I am all in LINK and mining VERT but don't want to sell them
I'll put all I can from my job into ARK if you guys JUST WAIT

> those article titles

Probably, I'll hopefully be throwing 15k euro bucks more at it before it hits 5 usd mark

How the fuck do you have so much disposable income

>no gf

not getting free play money from your rich Chinese girlfriend, tsk tsk

Deluded Arkies

>spending 10% of your stash to transfer your ark to wallet and vote
damn dude

KEK

Well yeah, had a gf, no gf, now I have money

Can someone provide me with "deluded malarkie.jpeg" , so I can create "1 ARK" bill

If you have less than a thousand ARK don't even bother with staking, watch the charts and try to buy low sell high to accumulate more. It'll be months before you even get a single ARK

You mean the arkie face? Malarky is the one who was posting it, our favorite fudder.

I have 500 and get one every 2 weeks.

And here is your blank wojak, pepe not included.

Own 586 Ark, voted for biz_classic. Think Im due 1 Ark every 10 days or so

That's a big ticket.

Thanks, almost done, I'll create a new thread when 1000 , 100, 10, and 1 bills are done

post here too tho

Will do

>mfw getting 110 ark per year for free

Here ya go, final products

Starting with 1 ark.

lmao

i only have 12 ark because im a poorfag rip