Just a daily reminder that you still have the opportunity to buy Monero at sub $200...

Just a daily reminder that you still have the opportunity to buy Monero at sub $200. This will easily achieve $1000 in 2018...

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/c3pGqGJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks good, but right now it's depreciating in btc value so i'll keep the king a while longer...

too late its over $200 now

make x5 with monero or x10 with bitcoin.. though choice.

why not both

Answer me these 2 simple questions;

> Monero infinite supply, could be printed ad infinitum
> Monero IP addresses being visible

XMR will moon once rich people realize they can hide their money in it and not pay tax

Get in our discord for some premium trade signals and PnDs
more people = more money!
discord.gg/c3pGqGJ

they have fixes for this

1. XMR will be limited eventually, the devs have said this, for now have not set a limit to keep options open and see how other coins react to closing in on the cap. Also, allows them to control their difficulty more easily.
2. Not true.

>infinite supply

I think the infinite supply is to account for lost monero, etc. I read somewhere is only like .85% inflation, beyond 21m coins.

>Ips being visible

Not any more buddy. Kovri solved this problem by routing all connectings through tor/i2p.

what incentive will there be to mine bitcoin once all the bitcoins have been mined?

why would you expect privacy without a VPN? why would you run a blockchain node without a VPN and expect it to be invisible? do you know how tcp/ip works?

KOVRI!!

One thing i don't understand is, without a public leder, how can you be sure that XMR is not forged. I read about the pedersen commitment, but either i don't fully understand it beyound the verification of transactions, or it doesn't account for newly generated XMR. It seems dodgy to me

Yea when this hits 1000 but coin will be 100 000. I wonder how many of you are playing stupid and how many are just plane stupid. Its about the satshi value of a coin not USD. The irony of it all. Libertarians try to escape fiat USD only to have everyone worship USD and kill the coins intended use.

>Yea when this hits 1000 but coin will be 100 000.

?????

everyone with a computer should be mining one of the main cryptos.
monero's a good place to start.

>plane stupid

The majority the big alt coins action is directly a result of the bitcoin. So monero hit its all time high at 200$? not quite, its worth less satoshi than when it was 178. You guys dont have a clue what you are doing. You are actually PONZING yourselves because you want to larp as jordan belfort.

are you french...or?

Romulan

The only people celebrating $200 Monero are complete newfags just like yourself.

buy verge instead

good meme

And me, who started with monero when it was at $16.

Yup :P youll be lining my pockets next year when I shill my coin to you and drop those bags on your head.

wtf are you actually talking about????

will it increase my electric bill?

$35 here but $16 dude, nice.

Not if I drop my steamy load of bags on your head first, Pajeet.

So in April of 2017 when bit coin was $1000. That moment you realize you are actually wrong and just wasting your time. How many "bad" trades have you made since then? You are not up user its an illusion and you fell for it bro.

So unlike the other user who broke even buying at 16 when bitcoin was 1000, you lost half your money. Niiiiiiiiiiice. You fucks are so dumb it hurts.

I'm mining it, not buying it.

Well you get a pass then user. Have an upvote. Your buddy who bought in at 36 however might just be having his oh fuck I actually am retarded moment.

check em

but srsly

i have no idea what your talking about

if your still making money who cares????

If it helps, I did sell 36 bitcoin when they were at $3800. Expanded the mining.

Nobody could have predicted $11,000 bitcoin this year, so if that's the measuring stick then I guess everybody that ever bought and held an altcoin this year is retarded. Swing trading shitcoins to increase your btc stack has always been the name of the game, I just happen to think Monero deserves better since it isn't a shitcoin.

wait what? there is no cap in monero?

what is the current inflation rate?

i heard the blockchain has problems because it is massive compared to btc per transaction, is this true and is there a fix?

Pay attention. Monero was $16 when bitcoin was 1000. Bit coin has had a breezy 10X increase. Monero has not. You are not actually making money. You are experiencing inflation. Your current year base model car for 16k is not worth more than a cadillac from 1960 that cost "less" money. You are losing money and dont even know it.

ATH in satoshis were august 28, if you had sold for BTC you would have more $ now.

There's no cap but the block reward diminishes rapidly to a fixed rate within a few years. Monero's total supply will be growing very slowly over our lifetimes. It's a non-issue.

People that bought Monero in late 2016 are still up 10x on their bitcoin valuations. You make it seem like just because you're putting the goalposts at Jan '17 that every single person that invested in Monero ever is an idiot for not just buying bitcoin.

To the retarded Bitcoiner in this thread: If you had bought Monero at any point other than during the Bithumb pump, you would have been doing better than if you had bought Bitcoin, or at least just as good. This is not counting the future potential of Monero since it has 1/50 of Bitcoin's market cap and is actually useful.

As my favorite billionaire say, "who are these people" I know its not you. Well I lost money but someone else made money so suck it. KYS. You are actually cannon fodder and are just happy to have something to do.

If you look at the big picture graphs with a linear regression model, XMR has been growing faster relative to BTC and has will continue to do so as people realize it's the safest haven to hide their money from the (((Feinsteins))) of the world

Keep speculating user. You still dont get this whole thing is manipulated by a select few. It is under complete control. Stock Market crashed in 2008 and a meme coin suddenly appears from a mysterious japanese man! I know people are feeling desperate and hopeless this past decade, but to have this much wishful thinking is actually very sad. The dumification of America continues as spreads across the world like cancer.

That’s why you diversify your portfolio. Monero is a better than bitcoin long term, but I purchased a bitcoin to ride this wave

Ya out of the pan into the fire. Yes goyim a mysterious japanese man created this tech to help liberate you. Literally the FB of money and you name the jew lol. WEWLAD.

Threadly reminder that XMR has a hard ceiling at $200 because it's profitable to mine it on AWS spot instances after that.

Everycoin is REACTING to the bitcoin. These are not independent entities based on fiat. They are multiple heads of the same bitcoin beast sucking in fiat. WW2 they took your gold, Now they will take you fiat and you guys are exuberant about it. Man oh man.

I’ve been using the darkweb since 2013. I buy the coins that are used on the darkweb, and the coins that I would want to use to make purchases.

Is this a thing?

Guys should I invest ?

Do you know who really is behind bitcoin? I need more information plz

I accept shit coin as a payment for "work" Ya we are not all suckers but odds are Im talking to one at any given time so i beg your pardon for treating you like one.

Those people are in the minority obviously but they do exist, so your point is irrelevant. Any gains lost versus the bloated, monolithic bitcoin core is worth it IMO as XMR has so much more potential. Also I'm pretty sure based on your English skills that you are either an ESL Pajeet or that you're just a complete fucking retard fudding nocoiner. If you think cryptocurrency is controlled by the Bilderbergs then you're even stupider than you sound.

No. The difficulty would just increase rapidly if the hashpower jumped and we'd be nearing the minimum XMR generated per minute event, which isn't supposed to happen for another 3 years based on current hashpower.

lol

Satoshi Choco Taco

MARK ZUKERBERG
Its not controlled by bilderbergs but by a myterious gook who is hording 7 billion worth of that shit created it so you can live the dreamlife as a NEET. Ya that sounds reassuring. Im the retard and you are finally free of the international jew. All you had to do was buy shitcoins.

Look at DOGE there is no cap either. This problem actually solved itself. Decreasing block reward will cause decreasing inflation.

buy xtrabytes you faggots