What do you think of xlm Veeky Forums?

what do you think of xlm Veeky Forums?

besides ETH and XMR this is the comfiest hold out there.

Gonna moon in the upcoming days.

I made money day trading it. It probably has more potential.

SO
comfy

Exchanged all my eth to XLM@775
feels so good

sold @ 9.2 cents been hodling since 2 cents. shit is probably going to 12-15 cents but id tather stay out now. id consider buying it for 5-6 cents

this, pic related
2k sats before end of 2017

Buy in today or hold off for a little bit? Would i be stupid to look for a drop to maximize a buy in? Or is now the best we got before it takes off?

>bought 5000 units of this when it was 340 like a month ago and when I knew nothing about it but saw it as a high-potential penny-stock coin

>went up to 1000+ sats the other week and sold them all off
>Bought back in at 665
>already back at 800

The comfiest fucking hold ever

you can buy in with a quarter of the total you want to invest, then add more of the total stack you want to put in as it drops when the market cools off or as it rises if it doesn't. this is called dollar cost averaging. usually not a good idea to go all in with your stack at a single price point.

the drop WAS today, buy buy buy!

>cents

can you guys cut this crap out its measured in satoshis

so few sills for this coin on Veeky Forums. the old pajeet saying "ppl hate money" might be true.

def 2k before christmas!
comfy hodl 10k here

this is my greatest indicator that this coin will be successful

missed opportunity to go in at 772-775. now its at 785 again. well... lets see

Pic related. I still bought some cuz its dirt cheap

The sleeping giant of crypto

Easily will meet Ripple valuation. If you like a 3x hop in.

Where can I buy?

its on bittrex

gonna moon soon

Holding 100k.

Super comfy, i talked to the founder on twitter sometimes im definitely comfortable betting on him and his team

Just waiting for a slight dip then I’m going on hard. Can’t wait to have a coin as comfy as an armchair

I'm new to cryptocurrency trading, what's the fastest way I can get XLM? I bought just $5 of XBT from coinbase to see how long the process is, and I won't get the XBT for another 10 days. Is there a faster way to go from USD to XBT to XLM? Would USD to ETH to XLM be faster?

You can buy $500 worth of BTC or ETH instantly on coinbase with a credit card. From there send it to bittrex then buy XLM. ETH is faster than BTC on the blockchain. Good luck

only been here a week but I love that I've seen duality like 8 times haha

Come on little Lumens, I got 500 of you fuckers at 7

I'll help some of you guys out. Don't expect a reply. The XLM announcement at the convention Thursday is the pairing with IBM. That was what the commercial was about during the bazinga. Buy as much as you can today and sell at initial spike Friday for some quick cash.

>10 bucks
whoah dude only invest what you can afford to lose

If you want some extra chicken tendies you have to take some risks.

this is getting ready to blast off again

doubled my supply in anticipation of next weeks announcement :3

how is possible to feel so safe with a shitcoin? literally the only one I have other than the big 3

comfy af