Richfags

Richfags i need your help please !

BTC: 16eDRFNtKjySkHpDHnVsqH92eePqAJvHzR

ETH; 0x6d820Eb9eF2C19fa28e0363238cab172B1b487E7

LTC; Lba9gw73WorRxv7DJXpuM7vTraspeTshTw

sent 100k btc ;)

I have a little profit from ETH today, i will send you some if you draw the eth logo on your forehead.

if you send some i will be your slave for ever !

Photo proof and its your lucky day. Unless someone beats you to it

will do it give me 5 mins

Stick a sharpie in your poophole and post timestamped pix, then we'll talk business.

Sent ;)

sent

1 minute

All you need is blockchain source code to end this mess you are in.

sent ;)

as somebody who regularly fuds on this board for fun, this is absolutely the dumbest shitposting i've seen, i think you must be one of the lost /pol/fags who has migrated here to Veeky Forums in the last year or two when your real stomping grounds are facebook, because you're a dumb ass boomer. do you even know what source code is? this is really low effort, low tier shitposting that i don't think anyone here appreciates to any degree.

here ya go

Need a colour picture dude

she may not have the optimal hip to waste ratio and might come across as a bit of a simple minded one,
but she's been blessed with looks anyhow

>the most uninformed user on Veeky Forums

Decode the image for all to hear or stfu. I can't help it that you infants keep manufacturing pyrite to greater fools. Keep dancing...

but why

sorry i have an iq above 100 so symbology and numerology are petty distractions for people like you in my view

Whale here. Feeling sorry for you chumps. Next 30 addresses gets 0.3 BTC.

reported

16eDRFNtKjySkHpDHnVsqH92eePqAJvHzR

I didn't think you could actually comprehend what they are doing to you. It's too bad. You might have been able to make it. Just remember don't get mad at what you don't understand in an attempt to protect your obvious investors bias.

1AuZHugqjN5HZft8gEEsHrTUWLFfyAES4c

Be my hero
1FqMiurebMXUHaZYfFGL2zJkbFH9Y3NMZ3