Map Thread - 5ft Cartography

Maps! I fucking love maps! I personally am pretty garbage at visualising spaces and so struggle to not only keep the image of a location in my head but also to come up with one to begin with, so I love maps not only as a tactical combat tool but also to help keep a stable image in my mind.

So, let us share some maps! Dungeon maps, cave maps, city maps, nature maps! Unfortunately I recently lost most of my maps in a catastrophic HDDisaster, thankfully I have a few left on my laptop to get this thing kick-started.

I have a fondness for isometric maps as well, I love the third dimension it adds while still being useable

Look at that bridge, you know you want a cool fight over lava on a cool bridge.

You're damn right I do.

Aww yeah collapsed churches and shit!

Curved corridors on a five foot grid? Hope you're ready for some confusion as to who can stand where!

I know it says Hall of the Fire Giant King but don't let that stop you, maps are multi-purpose, it could be anything!

It could be stone giants, frost giants, cloud giants, you can even ignore the giant part altogether and have it be populated by a civilization of Phase Spiders! Don't let the man tell you what to do, you're a fucking rebel.

Wish I had the rest of this one.

This place definitely contained dwarves, skeletons or both.

I really don't know why I'm giving you such a hard sell on maps but I feel like just dumping images is a little boring.

Either way, another isometric map!

I don't have anything to contribute, but I'm loving it, OP. Thanks

Then I shall continue to dump for you until my woefully small map stock runs out.

More Hall of The (Whatever The Fuck You Like, You're Your Own Man).

Personally I like to just take small sections of these maps, nobody wants to spend this long in a set of winding caved before even actually reaching the lair.

Who doesn't love gladiatorial arenas? The roar of the crowd. The roar of the lions. I fucking love roaring.

Or perhaps you want to inject a little culture into your sociopathic murder sprees. Behold, now your party can kill people without caring about plot or setting on a stage for the entertainment of the nobility!

This map is good for challenging a melee focused party. Mages teleporting between circles, secondary obstacles like barricades of tower shield wielding skeletons.

Mooooore isometric maps!

Spooky wizard tower, now 20% more precariously placed

Less square grids please
For everyone else who doesn't DnD?

For you.

These are always neat locations for forest encounters.

Too good for grids eh? Then how about this!

Does anyone have any kind of post-apocalyptic type maps? Like city streets with wrecked cars all overgrown with plants.

apocalypse coming up

Thanks, these I can definitely use in some areas of my setting. Do you have anything less wastelandy and more overgrown?

Im planning on drawing a 1920 map. NOt sure if city or state.

Maps from that era or before would be very helpful.

>only D&D uses square grids
Savage Worlds faggot here, you couldn't be more wrong. Anyone got any modern/near future maps? Running a cyberpunk game in it, I could do with more places for my players to fill with bullet holes and corpses

I would love some of these as well, but I don't have any on hand myself.

Ayyy I remember this map from the Star Wars Miniature game.