I bought this shitcoin at 17k sats. I'm breaking even in USD but I'm down 3 BTC. Should I kill myself?

I bought this shitcoin at 17k sats. I'm breaking even in USD but I'm down 3 BTC. Should I kill myself?

yes, of course

have patience nigger, odn's run hasnt even begun. Moon mission will take it far higher than 17k sats

don't encourage him please

killing yourself is not out of the question, considering you bought high

but at this point, you might aswell just hold

just stake it

You're full of shit. This thing is going to die on cryptopia and the devs are scammers.

This is pretty much the most promising coin in terms of gains for 2018. Most icos in the 2nd half of the year were greedy as fuck and asked for dozens of millions of dollars with just a white paper and not even a mvp.

ODN started at 4 million and has soooo much room to grow.

If I had held my btc instead of buying ODN I'd have almost 80k right now instead of only 20k. How can I cope with that with just your assurances that this scam team that can't even escape cryptopia is going to make it?

It's your fault for going all in on a pump and dump. The team has nothing to do with your poor decisions.

This. You're a cuck, OP

My point is it is never going back up.

Nobody cares what a cuck thinks

just watch

It is going back up right now. Don't sell, the real pump hasnt even begon.

Should’ve went iota, lots of communities stocking up on it

Ya it's never go back up in the couple months it's been out on the market.

Do you get social security benefits for being a brainlet?

sell then, you are even in fiat, now re-invest and win your dumb bitcoins back

I BOGHTTT HGIH COIN IIIZ THSIT

This, ya cuck.

Not sure why you're so confident in the future of a coin that has been around for less than 3 months but it's pretty funny. The downtrend has been over for a month now. ODN is steadily rising and setting up for a nice cup and handle break out when we surpass the fiat ATH. Regardless of whether you think this is vaporware or not, there are much less interesting coins with a 100m+ market cap while this is only 18m.

There is almost no volume and it's on one exchange no one uses. It's being smothered to death in the crib.

>There is almost no volume
Volume has been growing steadily along with the price, 126k in the past 24 hours is decent imo.

>it's on one exchange no one uses
It's on 2 exchanges that no one uses. And doing fairly well despite that. The team said they will start to actively apply to more exchanges after the rebrand tomorrow.

These things are pretty irrelevant, because if someone believes in the idea behind the project then low volume and only 2 exchanges is just a sign that it's still early to get in.

It seems like the only fucking thing you look at is the price you cuck. Have you even been following with any of the updates the team puts out?

>faggot trying to fud to accumulate more
It's going to get added on a big exchange

When?

Bullshit

I bought it when the price was low so it's been good to me.

If you hate it so much, you might as well dump your bags now while it's rising and get something else instead.

Very convincing argument. Just sold 100k