/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

SMASH! Edition

We're currently working on Gen V

Here's the current worklog:
| Gen V |
-Text fixes
-Army Upgrades Page

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Game welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen II/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - No. We recognize that spreading out our efforts is what originally killed the project. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a pricness about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead, just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Templates - (Photo user has been lazy and needs to update the download)

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Original Brush:
Photoshop - stumpypencil.blogspot.com/2009/11/return-of-stumpy-pencil.html
SAI - beroleagle.deviantart.com/art/Paint-Tool-SAI-Pencil-Brushes-96742060
Gimp - elmerucr.deviantart.com/art/Real-Pencil-Brushes-for-GIMP-57810771

Fonts:
"04b_19" is used for the name of the Princess
dafont.com/04b-19.font
"Bebas Neue Regular" is used for all the rest of the text.
dafont.com/bebas-neue.font

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Mmt2c
simg4.gelbooru.com//samples/f4/3c/sample_f43c6116395a87fe0aea9b33c92830b0.jpg?2479923
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Favorite knights?

er we go, nice n cleaned up

Beep
, in case you migrated out already.

Peasant Knight.
Sorry for the delay. I'll be starting the next adventure of Peasant Knight this Friday.
>Forgot the Imgur Album
I am on a roll.
imgur.com/a/Mmt2c

I was thinking something that would split the personality traits of a princess into multiple personas

like if her fetishes are hugging and cuddling. the item would split her into two versions of herself. one of which likes hugging and the other cuddling

or at least, something that works to that aspect

For Cerberus?

What Ben 10 race is she a reference to? Been a long time since I watched that show.

yeh

The one their uncle was fucking

I think there already was an item for that somewhere... check one of the fake gens.

Then again, we *do* have multiple items that do the same thing already, so it wouldn't be bad for something like this.

Yes, I'd like an item that would make them not furry on this chart, tail and ears.

Why the fuck is this censored?

This is a family website.

He probably got it from some terrible tumblr or something that considers everything offensive.

googled "furry chart". First result.

Not blaming you or anything man. It's just probably the kind of person who censored it (I think it said faggot originally.)

Honestly I can't believe people get offended about that, you know? Gay as springtime over here and it's never bothered me.

orcish girl from last thread A CUTE

She's a troll, but yes, wanna cuddle.

Oh no! You got her all upset now!

>Trolls regenerate
is she our guro princess?

>Troll Princess will never pull a tonton and open herself up so you can sleep warm inside of her on a cold night
why live?

The guy who wrote her card said he wanted her to be into pain play, so she's a masochist and wants you to hurt her in small ways during sex, but probably not full on guro.

Hungry? She cooks up a mean Troll-stew.

so is she for what, Gen 6?

Well fuck, Eversor pandering to my fetishes.
I hate liking gore, but damn is it some good shit.

SCREEEECH

Expansion Gen II if we still have slots, Gen III otherwise.

You're not alone, but personally, I'm more about zombies and undead with it so I was already covered.

Scree?

damn, I'm making a run-through chart right now, gonna have to keep re-doing it if top tier princesses keep getting added as expansions

God dammnit, you had to go there.

Please don't eat her jewelry though. She wants that back.

I just get djinn to give me infinite slots and go through on my second run through and pick up everyone I like. That way I have a 'legitimate' first time build with my favorites, and a 'cheaty' second time build where I greedily grab all the things.

2 more done!

HE'S ON A RAMPAGE.

Shit, I forgot Nomad is a man.

Whelp, looks like I'll be needing the bonus effect of the Cupid's Ring and/or the Monkey's Paw.

any chance of arting my Cerberus as a competitor to Greek Cerberus? also I love what you have done with my troll

Firery Underworld Kingdoms
Cerberus Princess

+ DFC
+ Adorably quirky
+ Crazy in bed
- Crazy in general actualy
- Thinks her sock puppets are her friends

Elder mountain kingdoms's
Troll princess

+ Embued with Magic
+Regenerates from anything
+ 'Collects' money for you in her free time
- Shy and reclusive
-Turns to stone in the sun

>Trained by a demon
>Tainted by worst princess

Would you drink Nomad's stillsuit?

>Dragon Blooded
I live under a rock, what's the reference to this one?

I am unsure of your motives in making this post, user. What are you trying to do, besides trying to get people who like Nomad P. to fite you?

Skyrim, I believe.

Currently gen 2 looks like

dream, cloud, huldra, day elf
leach, clown, dwarf III, stygian,
Pistelaro, Idol, Chicken, Pegasus
Troll, Kobold II, Scorpion, Cerberus
Filth, blank, blank, Jabberwocky

Alien princess being a major competitor for one of the remaining spots and Pegasus princess potentially being removed for later

I was saying Nomad was tainted by Succubus Princess, user.

Pegasus is a boy and so is Kobold II (Dogbold), so Pegasus is for Gen III or IV, probably IV since the gemini one was suggested for III

Oh, that's different then. I misinterpreted your greentext.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you dislike Succubus princess?

well im keeping it in that slot untill something better comes up to replace it, also kirin princess was another suggestion

She has her own harem and puts you at the bottom of it. Not a good waifu or queen that one.

Bottom bitch, at least according to urban dictionary, is the top of the harem

Peasant knight

Bottom bitch is top of the heap user.

Beat me to it, but it's no less true.

Why do you hate the Greek Toga? It fits, and its actually designed pretty well

>People focus on the lesser issue with the whole thing

Here you go bud, I don't know, im not feel 100% with the design, but here is my attempt atleast.

The upper looks like she belongs in a previous Era of Towergirls, while Eversor's looks like a "modern girl" who descended from her, but became more of a "street rat" of the family line.

god dammit, here comes the debating

why must you spern them eversor

Princess fight!

I love healthy heated discussions!

Hey also, I feel like that Madmax costume for the Nomad Princess is to similar to the Fallout one, is there any other ideas we could use?

Junkrat from Overwatch?

well im still for Cerberus just makes more sense with a Greek style and the design was here the longest. Pretty much near the beginning

can still definitely be an alt costume though, lota princesses have em

its Game of Thrones

Nobody cares about alt costumes or considers them valid parts of the charts, user. Only what's on the chart matters.

Sez you, but I do agree that the charts do have more weight behind them, making this topic of discussion valid fodder for a flamewar.

I use Alt Costumes regularly, cause they're good augments to your Princesses and can be used as interesting plot points of "How the fuck."

Alt costumes are a big thing, Hell Eversor's making stuff for Nomad in this very thread

whats the deal with this costume in comparison to the toga? I dont see much to it, thought it was a digimon reference at first because of the puppets actually

i think what user is saying is that they don't actually impact the charts mechanically and thus aren't major parts of the chart. although i do personally love alts, especially for nomad.

I thought Cer. Pr. always had the puppets? or am I misremembering?

she did, but the way drew her made it look like a Digimon reference. so I assumed he just wanted to shoehorn a Digimon reference in. which that costume kinda is soooo

extended her eyes a bit to fit better with the newer style. is there anything else she might need?

A bulge maybe?

I wish this was /qst/ so i could boldly slap you.

either bigger tits or wider hips.

Boldly slap where? I'm getting a mixed signals here.

as much as i am fine with futa and would support more traps,it doesn't really fit her as she is presented.
this on the other hand is an excellent idea

Turn the nose 90 degrees.

Maximum tits and ass are poor design elements really. It's boring and base, more variety in body types is more fun than screaming MOAR TITS like a caveman.

She is supposed to be pretty flat ever, other than that it looks good, throuhg i prefer the top mouth to the tongue

We have enough big titty girls, we need more DFC

Eh, nah, her hips look stupid like this.

>it doesn't really fit her as she is presented.
I disagree. The thing more imposing than three headed dog would be four headed dog.

the puppets are actualy a refrance to simg4.gelbooru.com//samples/f4/3c/sample_f43c6116395a87fe0aea9b33c92830b0.jpg?2479923

I was honestly more interested in the hips, not gonna lie. I agree that there are a lot of titty monsters.

get rid of the tits, leave the hips then?

You're doing a good job of proving why people dislike your type, user. Nobody likes pushy people.

i mean im a fan of big hips, but those look a bit.... rediculous

The hips look really SQUARE to me.

Eh, not to me.
After all, she is bearing three heads worth of hips.

She is bearing one heads and two hands with sock puppets

this good?

Shh, don't tell her.

Looks like a fatty.

It makes her look a bit on the 'thick' side, not sure if that's what other people want. it doesn't strike me as particularly disproportional, just a tad wider than normal

make her hips a little wider

Still too much tits for my taste, the first plus on the existing card is flat chest after all