IOTA cope thread

God damn I have never felt so much FOMO in my life. I've had my eye on this coin for months, but I thought the market cap was too big, the supply too large, and the tech still unproven...

Should I give in and buy a bit at the ATH, or wait for a dip/crash?

Other urls found in this thread:

diginomica.com/2017/10/11/dell-joins-q-iot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buy now. Will keep rising this week

This coin has not even started to reflect it's impact value. Once stable wallet is released and american exchanges offer easy access it will cause riots due to FOMO rage

buy & hold

First trade I've ever made and it was right when the price went to about 1.60 earlier this morning. Only have 30 tokens though.

> Should I give in and buy a bit at the ATH, or wait for a dip/crash?

Depends on why you want to buy in the first place. If you're speculating only, there are probably better options. From a tech standpoint, however, there's no coin I have more faith in.

Ok I bought, the top is officially in

Iota is a POS, literally a peice of shit. Lolz at your coffee maker needing shit like this.

LOL at bitcoin. Who would ever pay $100 for that! It could be copied tomorrow!

Tfw got in at .45 cents and never let go

Wait for a dip you dumb bitch. It will dip. It won't go as low as before the moon (probably) but it will dip!

Real talk. For someone who primarily uses coinbase / bittrex, where are you guys buying and holding this coin?

Such a great coin that Binance hasn't allowed withdraws for it for a week

if you buy iota you support white genocide

Binance.

why do we givfe a fuk. nigga we makin monrey here rofl you mad you missed out

This thing going to moon once the UCL wallet releases this week...dec 5th. Ive been saying $2.50 eoy for 2 months now.

It will though

correct

yes

no you are good. It will be higher when the UCL wallet is released.

POS is right. No fees, no miners, fast, scalable. you are right.

Close to the same. This is a coin I'm hodling long term though.

you may catch a 10% dip here and there but its on the way up. If you don't buy before the ucl wallet you are fucked for good.

I'm debating hard whether or not to convert all my ETH and LTC for this. Is it the next 1000s of % moon?

Up to you user, but I wouldn't be holding 0 Iota.

If you don't actually understand what the tangle is then you definitely shouldn't be investing in it. Due diligence, research, etc.

Market cap is $5 Billion bro.

Is everyone just leaving the coin on binance?

Seems like overshilling already, time to sell.

had 5k USD in this since the 30 cent usd range. basically went all in. been shilling it on biz for months and months.

last night at 13000 i felt really fomo about it all and dumped all my btc into it at 13300. (only about .5 btc)

i woke up this morning and almost fell out of bed.

may actually be my happiest day in crypto.

Yes - the wallet is crap at the moment and the risk of you losing your $$ sending it to the wallet is higher than Binance collapsing. (plus you can't even withdraw it from Binance in the first place)

Congrats, user. All gonna make it.

10% is better than nothing. And here it is.

i also think the pump has ended and the dumping is starting

>FOMO riots
what a time to be alive

you wont 10x your money, maybe 2x but it might take months.

Moon baybay

saved. thanks, user.

tfw your lead dev literally invented proof of stake

unironically, yes
$80 before August 2018. will be over $300 in 3 years or less

so iota can't be held in a wallet?

I'm surprised he said that. Q is THE PRODUCT I've been talking about and yes he is correct.

That is in slack? I can't find it? If I can find it and know it is real I can tell you more about Q

Sure it can

mew?

YO WHAT THE FUCK

Wait until next week to transfer them, when the UCL wallet is released. Much smoother, user-oriented experience.

tfw

Binance. Bitfinex dumped US users.

use binance
bitfinex is closed to US customers

>That is in slack? I can't find it? If I can find it and know it is real I can tell you more about Q
patiently waiting

Those mother fuckers.

I really liked that interface...

yeah, everything else is shit in comparison.

cryptowat.ch is miles better.

OK found it. Q is the first gen Jinn processor created specifically for IOTA with a trinary processor.

I don't have more specific details but originally heard december they would show a working product w/ jinn but also heard jan/feb. Come from beyond is in the slack pumping it up so I'm thinking the december date is back on. I can find out more specifics but might take me a bit as my contacts are in dif time codes may not be up.

What I originally heard is the Jinn processor is great but what is going to blow peoples minds is THE PRODUCT(S) using the processor by big names. This will shut down anyone that ever said these partnerships mean jack shit.

OK I'm sending a few texts to see if there is more I can get.

awesome how it runs against BTC too. this one is a buy&hold.

IM FOMOING LIKE DOG BUT I WONT AND CANT BUY FUCKING CRYPTO WHIT BROKEN WALLET
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>4745372
>Iota is a POS, literally a peice of shit. Lolz at your coffee maker needing shit like this.

A Keurig that orders more cups when its only got 7 left. Stupid as fuck but housewives and Asian urban population will eat it up. When Prime shipping is charged by electricity spent on drones in IOTA you will be crying.

mine works fine

did not know about that. will check out. thanks
extremely exciting. thanks for the info, user. will be watching this thread for updates

the only comfort i have is when bitcoin retraces 40-50%, so will iota. as far as trading is concerned, iota is bitcoin. no news will save it during the bitcoin's retrace.

It's not an exchange though. It just connects to major exchanges with a unified interface.

Only thing so far is I heard Dom and David not happy with Come from Beyond (BCNext) because he is causing this pump with all his hype messages. They never wanted to pump this coin, David only did once and that was early Nov on Twitter, he regrets it.

That being said they are confident as fuck that this coin will be top 3 once they reveal THE PRODUCT and this could happen by eoy.

Will it dip?

it's already done

>That being said they are confident as fuck that this coin will be top 3 once they reveal THE PRODUCT and this could happen by eoy.
i'm glad they managed expectations from the start, but the momentum is building and it's time to roll with it. this is very exciting.
do you think Q is code for something or an abbreviation?

it's either this
diginomica.com/2017/10/11/dell-joins-q-iot/

or the decentralized coordinator code

or the mini-node code for ARM chips

checked. thanks, user

Q is the start of the word for the first processor.

They are not worried about momentum as they are strictly focused on the tech and not hype or speculation. They are expecting (not hoping) this coin to dethrone ETH in 2018.

One other bit of details I got is that a big name company will offer heavily subsidies IOTA based products to consumers in 2018 in an effort to showcase IOTA. The company will be able to access the data free but you as a consumer should be able to have on data marketplace. The IOTA Foundation will use own cash to help subsidize initial products.

Once again, IOTA is not thinking short term. They are creating roots and expect to be household name in data and crypto.

it's their messaging app.

exactly this. NO market has ever risen forever, this is a capitalist fantasy. at some point the market has to correct/crash, at which point you should buy. don't be stupid and give into the hype.

price is dipping on bitfinex

of course it will. look at any other coin. you think it can just keep rising forever?

this is true for literally every investment ever. Uptrends always overshoot and correct in between

Very good scoop and once again it shows how serious the IOT game is. There will be many companies with closed source or private solutions but they will not be in competition with IOTA as IOTA is open source and non-profit.

What did you expect? If it keeps above 1.8$ the dip is gonna be basically nothing

>They are expecting (not hoping) this coin to dethrone ETH in 2018.

I 100% support white genocide.

>appealing to morality
>or superiority or whatever
implying I give a shit about anyhting but profit opportunity

Oh holy shit is it gonna just keep going?

>50 posts about IOTA mooning
Anyone want to give a legitimate reason why?

Kill me

just the worst of feels

IOTA or XLM?

I literally bought ath and then sold the bottom of the dip.

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT user

Just go all out on XLM or if you are a man of culture LINK.

M'Sergey

Guys Guys Guyz

UCL Wallet Thursday! IT will be an invite system not sure how many they are going to let in but this is confirmed by my source. The alpha has been good and no major issues. This is mobile app only no desktop but will be for both apple and android. I guess apple needs to approve and my delay but Android they will have no prob.

i doubt you understand wha that piece of shit is

good if true. Getting rid of the bad wallet meme is gonna bump this coin good

Lmao holy shit nigger fucking why? It was only 2 months imagine if you just waited a 3rd. You at least made gains off the recouped $500, right? Right?

tfw could be qualcomm; tfw 2018 smartphones could all have ternary chips running on Iota

> the supply too big
Do you know what this coin is going to be used for? Jesus this a silly argument.

too late, the bull is gone

I wish. Unfortunately, not yet but wouldn't doubt some android phones in 2019-20.

It is stil not 0.00019btc as it was a few months back.

Buy it now please, so I can unload muh bags. Thanks user.

this guy invests

>I held 5 GIOTA at some point
>My blockfolio is worth $2.2k as we speak
Feels bad man

Almost sunk $1k into iota at $1.25 but decided it was a meme. Fuck me.

youre going to feel real bad about not getting in under $2. This is ETH at $20.

Sunk 2.5k into it at $1.3 because I know my shit about software and their fundamentals blow bitcoin out of the water
>also dem companies

how did you ever conclude this was a bad investment? Do you take Veeky Forums opinions seriously?

>be me
>2 mins ago
>shitposting on Veeky Forums have NFL on in background
>break during game, announcers talking about players' charity cleats
>announcer says, "you know what i want on my cleats? A picture of the moon, because I would looove to go to the moon."
>announcer #2 "how long do you think it would take to get there"
>announcer 1 "about an hour and a half"
synchronicityfags know what's up, amirite

look at eth on trading view the week it spiked from single digit to double digit

IOTA hit a dollar and doubled in a week

trade my 20% bitcoins to IOTA?