Never fear! The Astra Militarum is here!

Never fear! The Astra Militarum is here!

FUCK THE GUARD, MAKE WAY FOR THE NAVY!

???

Are those words to the populace? Because it's more relevant to the other factions.

You will not defile the Lord Solars memory.

>Navy

Good try, pleb, everyone knows it's the Aeronautica Imperialis.

On a fluff related question, I've seen that ][ with the wheel and halo used for the Imperial Fleet and Navy having ][ with the wheel in the middle and wings coming off of it. But in this the Fleet symbol is used for the Navy.

WEZ DA EMPRAZ GREENEST! UND WE SHALL NOT FAIL!

But it's all official and everything.

How would the guard, SoB, or any given space marine chapter feel about a group of orks worshipping the emperor?

Pure heresy, or 'we have kill you, but we appreciate your efforts'?

If my memory surves correct. There was one Xeno species that worshiped a god like entity known as "the emperor".

Humans really didn't know how to feel about this and just ended up destroying all the churches and chapels on the planet and just left the race to there own devices.

What was hilarious about that was that it was the Black Templars who did it. Hilarious!

>Xenos! Kill them!
>Wait, they worship the Emperor!?
>How do we know if it's OUR Emperor though?
>Let's just break some stuff to be sure. Just in case.

So they were confused and just resorted to tried and true tactics? That makes sense.

Still, the idea of a slowly growing band of emperor worshipping orks is beautiful. Imagine a climax where the imperial orks have grown to rival the other biggest groups of orks, and they start a waaugh to convert the others.

They all study imperial tactics and try to replicate it in an orky way. There's commissorks, catachan orks, guard orks, space marine ork chapterz, all the meks try to look like their imperial counterparts and start bloody debates about what kinds of ork tech are heretical. Even a small group of Sistaz of Dakka, who get a lot of strange looks because of their attempts at feminity.

Every time the imperial orks meet the empire in battle they either fight to prove themselves or assist the empire against a common foe. They also go out of their way to fight chaos, and try to cut other factions off from attacking imperial forces.

From their perspective it's better to be safe than sorry.

I bleed aquillas.

SteelLegion4Life

>Using GW's copyright nazi title for them

It's the Imperial Guard you bitch

Hi res please

AERO FUCKING NAUTICA
It's like they don't know that it's set in space or something

Who's the big tittied one in the front and what did you convert her from? She's not GW product, because she looks remotely feminine.

She's a third party model, don't remember where from. Got her on Ebay.

I got a similar but different.
They do little releases in resin, i think mine was "female imperial lieutenant"

>naming models

Mah nigga.

Oh I'm so scared my bones are shaking.