MISTAKES

Can we have a thread where we share our mistakes?

>bought 1.0 BTC at $5.9k and $6.9k
>got scared of the "flippening" when it started to drop so I panic sold and got out with $200 profit
>bought back in at $8.3k and $11k and now I only have ~1.5 BTC

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bought a stock the day after it rose 56%. This was during my first month of trading and i got way too greedy. Luckily i was able to hodl that one out and still made 10% on it eventually.

Yeah.

I bought bitcoin at 9120. Panicked. Sold within 48 hours at 8100. That was about a week ago.

Do I get a prize for being so fucking stupid?

user, now you can only be stupid by not buying BTC at $11k, you and I both know its going go $12k and beyond. HODL.

I bought 100€ worth of Paragon-Shitcoins at 2,50 each in its ICO Phase. Now its about 25 cent a piece.

Bought 1 @ 3700 and 1 @ 4000. I held.

Bought bch at 500. Watched a vid by that Richard heart faggot and panic sold at 500. 1 week later it does a 5x then back to 3x. mfw.jpg

Bought 100 quark from eBay for £100 during the first bitcoin mania phase late 2013. Current market value, about £0.80.

>Do I get a prize for being so fucking stupid?

Yes. Experience and wisdom. Learn and don't make that mistake again.

It was actually 2 bitcoins I bought at 9120 and sold when it dipped within 48 hrs at 8100. Not 1.

I put the "shit", into dip-shit, for being that stupid.

>buy .5BTC @2500
>"heh, if I can make 5% every day on trades, I'll be a millionaire by the end of the year"
>ride a few 3%-6% waves
>get cocky
>try to double my money
>look for low sat coins
>RDD and XVG
>go all in
>alts tank
>panic sell after watching portfolio decline for weeks
>currently hodling .08BTC like a retard

shorted bitcoin at 11k bought back in 50 dollars later. I know it's not a lot but I felt stupid as hell

I bought litecoin instead of ark. Litecoin isn't giving me any gainz while ark is mooning. Someone please tell me I made the right choice.

>bought 21 ETH at $10
>sold at $6
>could have had another $10k right now
>mfw

>panic sold a $100 loss.
Why? I've spent more on mediocre nights out.

Sold BTC at 9700 before it hit 10k, now I just wanna kill myself

Biggest mistake getting out because of "dragon slayer" "black Friday crash " "mt.Go 2.0 " a few weeks back and waiting for a "crash" just holding fucking USD and now "Korean Ban" so i cant get it because "smart money" yet everyone is fucking mooning including BTC ughhbbbbbbhhhhfhhh

HODL Litecoin user. The Ark will sink eventually, LTC won't.

Buy safex at 700 sats

Sell btc at 5k after fake Korean fud

Got into crypto's after dogecoin launched. Built a mining rig. Converted doge to BTC, had 1.4BTC. Sold for 700$.

Started mining ethereum after doge. Was getting .5 ethereum every 3 days. Stopped mining after a month. Sold 10 ethereum for $81/per.

Invested 17k this year right before the China crash. Portfolio dropped to almost 11k. HODL and now my portfolio is at 29.5k today. Finally made a good decision.

not trading with a automated bot

>have 5k to invest
>btc at $400 dollars and the hype is low
>eh I'll just dollar cost average 1% of my income into it
>make $10k instead of 125k
eh its alright.