Draw Thread!

Previous thread

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:
sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8HOtvWsR_VQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting pleash and tankies!

I'd like to put in a request for my classical adventurer-type character I'm playing. Envisioned as the guy who brings all the tools and maps to dungeoneering, with a little bit of combat skill and magic to back it up.

Basically looking for an elf in a nice coat, lugging some equipment around with him, (rope, climbing hook, torches, etc) and holding a blade and possibly some fire magic at the ready.

I'm hoping that the coat incorporates the style in the first two images, but not as flashy. Earthen colours, browns and blacks, that sort of thing. Maybe some embroidery if it fits.

It's a simple character that I've been wanting to run for a while, and now I finally can.

As always, have fun with it, and thanks in advance drawfriends.

Requesting a knight with the armor of the man on the right of the picture, with a Full Sallet helmet like the one on the left. If a Tabard with the banner in the middle can be worn it would be amazing, if not oh well.. As for a weapon, long sword or halberd would be amazing. Thank you anybody who picks this up.

Requesting my halfling sailor tempest cleric. Also the party's cook.

Getting old, bit plump but not potbellied, with curly sandy-brown hair. Tanned rough skin. Forearms are covered in nautical tattoos (krakens, fish, merpeople, ropes, coral, and the like).

Main equipment is a primitive spear tipped with obsidian being used as a walking stick, a silvered warhammer, a trumpet shell necklace, and splint armour under a simple blue-trimmed white tabard.

Feel free to change according to what inspires you, but please make him look kind. He's a caring old priest, not a "get off my lawn" type. Pic related.

Thanks!

Here's the OC Thread; if you've got a distinctly 'waifu' character, or one with lots of backstory that you'd like to share, try it over there, it's made specifically for those kinds of characters.

Requesting a magical girl vigilante with a costume similar to sayaka's but with a color scheme like the precure OC pic. If possible i'd like her to be with her Kakapo familiar Jefferies.

Her name is Anna and she is the daughter of a noble and is secretly fighting against one of her father's political rivals whom is secretly a Warlock with a passion for placing peasant souls in crystals and using them to power clockwork constructs

>
Reposting my Neimoidian character, I would like a Greatcoat over his armour, and a Peaked cap with the Trade Federation symbol on it.

I am not picky, but I draw like an autistic with a crippled hand, so would prefer something passable, I suppose, if anything but my lack of talent.

I'd like to request a lamia man and his daughter.
He is well built, having broad shoulders and a wide snake-half, though looking a bit haggard and skinnier than he should be. His proportions are inhuman, having a slightly taller torso and longer arms ending in reptilian claws, and the musculature beneath would look wrong to a human. His face is also somewhat alien, his mouth being wider and his features sharper than would be on a human. His hair is a bit scraggly and wild, but kept in check with a few loose braids.
The daughter has similar features, though smoother and more human than her father. Her hair is similarly braided, though longer and better groomed. She also looks healthier and better fed than her father.
Both wear simple linen drapes, mostly covering their decency, and the father has a roll of furs tied to his tail. If you do colour, the father would have faded olive skin, golden-brown snake skin, and dark brown hair. The daughter would have pale skin, white and pale brown snake skin, and reddish brown hair.
If you could draw the daughter riding on the fathers back, or the father coiled protectively around the daughter, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance if someone wants to give it a go.

Also, if you don't mind a bit of backstory; the father was the heir in line for the throne of his land, but had a few enemies in his siblings. Before his succession, one of them kidnapped him, stuck him on a ship and dumped him on a semi-frozen island, cutting off trade routes to said island when they began ruling as regent. The father survived for years by living in a cave system with hot springs, eating whatever fish or animal wandered past, during which time he met the girl's mother, a human who took pity on him. Eventually a ship arrived, and they escaped on it, but were intercepted by pirates and separated. He now searches for the mother, while protecting and caring for his child.

Reposting this from two threads ago.
I'd like to request this character wearing a shirt with the phrase 'MAKE SPACE GREAT AGAIN' on it.
The details are up to you.
Alternatively, if you'd prefer a more specific request, she could be glaring off to the side, looking grumpy and/or bored. The shirt could be black, loose and long-sleeved. Or it could be a turtleneck sweater. If you're a more provocative artist, she could also have her arms folded under her bust, making the text more prominent. I don't mind.
Thank you in advance to anyone who considers this.

What qualifies as waifu material, anyways? Are we just not doing female characters here anymore?

Linking back to a recently made request.
Unless this kind of thing is a faux-pas, in which circumstances I can delete it.
Never been sure.

Backstory, or 'backstory'?

And not clogging the thread with pathetic fapbait about characters nobody give a damn?

Nonsense!!

Suggest just reposting it here. That seems okay since new thread, timer's reset.

He shouldn't have said 'waifu material'. The OC thread is for any characters, male or female, and it's for character building and storysharing. So just make sure people know that the OC thread exists, so if they want an outlet for spamming their character it won't be done here.

Oh, and with the current political climate taken into account, I should mention that this is not a 'waifu' request. I have husbandos, not waifus.

Requesting a monster sketch for an upcoming game:

Imagine a flying pillar monolith, covered with tons of big bloodshot eyes. It's body, or the pillar itself looks like it's made from a mix of stone and flesh with cracks revealing bleeding/rotten flesh. From it's lower base, two long skinless (imagine white colored pyrexia art from MTG) appendages/tentacles with jagged scimitar like blades/bones/claws at the end. It's hovering just above ground so the tentacles can move around freely. It doesn't have any mouth. Above it there's a black spot that looks very "out of place".

That's all, you are free to put in any artistic freedom as you want. The whole idea is a lovecraftian/freakishly bizarre looking "living monolith"

Requesting some fucked up deepsea-themed monsters for an upcoming game.

Stuff like:
>Something between a sloth skeleton and a squid with transparent skin, lying in wait and using its extremely long clawed limbs to pull prey off of cliffs
>A stony, wide bobbit-worm type thing with a bright lure in its mouth. It expands itself to coat the sides of a tunnel, waiting in ambush.
>generally, fucked up shit with some mixture of glowly lures, transparent flesh, and strange shapes

why is it that I only get no captcha when I misclick the button

Well it was just an hour and a half ago, but since I forgot to put the picture in the request post I suppose it wouldn't hurt too much.

Requesting a picture for a paladin/warlock-

Physical and facial features similar to Saber Caesar, but less smug and more cheerful.
Wearing a chain shirt with a white tabard that has the sun emblem on the chest.
Wielding in his left hand the staff in pic, but with an orange gem instead of blue. Wielding a shield in right hand with the sun emblem on it. Longsword at his left hip, and a claymore on his back.

Much thanks and appreciation to anyone who picks this up!

Reposting mainly for 's easier reference, or anyone else who wishes to draw big fancy armored dresses.

Requesting a 40k fancy Lady/Duchess inquisitor outfit with similar features to this one, mainly the large shoulder sleeves and open-front skirt in the colored reference.

However, would like a much wider/poofier skirt, such as the greyscale references have. Ruffled trim frills like the colored reference are encouraged.

Plate-armored opera-length gauntlets and thighhigh boots/greaves. No helmet nor tall wide collars such as a gorgut.

Would like a powerarmor corset as well. Cleavage is fine, but not the underclevage like in the colored reference. (and no nipple focus decor like spikes or skulls please)

No wargear required, just looking for an outfit to sculpt into a miniature. It doesn't even need to be super clean lines and fully shaded, flat colors are perfectly fine.

Also included is the color scheme for the Sisters of Battle army the Inquisitor is intended to go with, just in case.

Requesting some bust sketches/drawings of some npcs for a coming campaign, I want them as simple sketches that gives the players a rough idea how they look. I don't ask for anyone to draw all of these, I just wish any of these characters gets sketched. Thanks!

An human old guard, one that looks like he's going to retire any moment, with scars to prove it. He is the "good guy" of the campaign and will do everything in his power to help the party but as he's old and having to deal with many old wounds, it's mostly advice he can give. He's the kind of person who always tries to have a smile on his face for the sake of the people around him.

A beautiful, rich woman with a confident look, has snake scales on various parts of her face (but there is still mostly "normal" skin). She's a powerful and rich noblewoman who nobody fucks with, she has the "matriarch"-like attitude and reflects that in her look, mixing an extreme confidence with looking down on everyone like they were insects. She has long black hair, with a hime-cut (forehead hair entirely straighten out but still covers entire forehead).

A young hooded male priest, who's face is clear even with the hood. He has a strong jawline that looks a bit crooked. A former highwayman who, due to various reasons became a priestess of the goddess of redemption. He still can't escape how he lived when he was a highwayman but is trying his best to redeem himself. His eyes should be sharp and piercing, a bit unfitting for a priest who should always be smiling.

Because I'm a self-absorbed retard I need to make another post to continue the rest.

Requesting a Rhythm Heaven monkey as a bard specialized in string instruments. (Can be litterally any string instrument.)

Here's me again with the other part. Kill me and end this existential nightmare that is my everyday life.

A female elf wizard, who has a quill locked behind her ear (instead of a pen), and round geeky looking glasses. Her hair is super messy, like she's just been in a comical explosion, with her light/blonde colored hair being covered in soot/grime. But behind all the silly things I still want her to be able to come across as a "beautiful person", or well until she starts speaking.

Shady looking dwarf biting on a golden coin, his hair is oiled/waxed and his beard is neatly trimmed. He has several burn scars around his eyes, as if he been tortured a long while ago. His hair color is brown, or a lighter black/grey, basically not pitch black. His nose is fairly big, but the thing that catches your eye most is all the various random scars he has on his face, like the burn scars around his eyes.

An overly happy female tiefling with wrinkles on her face. Braided hair of some sort. This is the character who took care of all the PCs in their orphanage, and since she's a tiefling she lives for quite some time so the idea is that they can bump into her, and she would obviously be super happy to see them and ask if they want to come over for some pie. So I wanted the whole "overly happy older adult" look on her. She has gray/white hair that looks very taken care of.

Lastly, a tengu (crow people) who's beak is bandaged and has a very very angry stare in his eyes. His feathers are misaligned all over his head and in general he looks like he's gotten in a very losing fight, his feathers are raven black.

Sorry for all the different ones, but as a desperate GM getting any one of these done would be super appreciated, any artistic freedom you want you can have. I don't want to go into details for something simple as a bust sketch. Thanks a lot drawfriends for sticking with us all, enough asskissing; I'm a faggot who suck dicks all day, everyday.

Dude. Request one character at a time.

Literally this.
Also, TL:DR

>Hold off on additional requests
>Better make them all at once then

I mean, really?

I tried to keep mine simple, I already kind of feel like a parasite asking in the first place.

can someone draw this character washing blood off herself in a bath, with her weapon resting outside the bath but visible?

We lost all of the pretty girls just to make room for more elf vikings and bridge trolls.

It is self segregated now

What about moderation? Bridge Trolls and pretty girls?

Requesting this girl without the horns, animal ears, and multi colored eyes wearing a black frilly noble woman's dress. She has pale white skin and a melancholic expression.

Artists want to practice and these threads provide plenty of inspiration and chances for that, it's also a community thing.

Wish we had ones for writers, though. I mean like requests for writing or lore or stuff, I know we have story threads, but it's not the same. I like knowing someone's actually going to read what I've written. Writers get left in the dirt way too often over effort.

I write, my hands are too uncoordinated for art. case and point here is an image I made, feel free to verbally abuse me until my will is a pile of soft goo.

Requesting a man in his early 30s, with a scruffy on the road type look with dark unkempt hair and stubble.
He's dressed in an overcoat with a scarf, with two guns in a chest holster and an ornate dagger tucked into his belt.

Thank you!

Honestly, that's better than I can and ever will be able to do, fair play.

Requesting a blonde teenage paladin girl with braided hair. She wears chainmail and a simple white tabard with an emblem of clasped hands and fire on the chest. If you feel like drawing weapons, she carries a long spear with red and orange ribbons tied just below the head, and a basic longsword at her belt.

Also.. since its' waifu town, is my neimoidian character not welcome? Or is there just a bent for females.

If your request is up in the OC thread don't post it here.

Same goes for these guys, don't post your request here and also in the OC thread. Let them be alone and they'll hopefully leave us be.

What do you mean? Who's "them". The people with an obsession for their female characters?

Each side will stay on their side as long as the artists give them the time of day. If not people will go to where the attention is. Besides some people are bound to post in both if they have separate characters..
Yes, he says OC but he means Waifu lover

Whoever is in the OC thread, doesn't matter who they are.

They are telling each other to keep their requests out of here, let's at least do the same and keep our requests out of there.

So was it a bad idea to go over, they didnt seem too rude or anything, is it simply just the sheer amount of them?

As someone who liked seeing OC and who thinks saying "OCs don't belong in a drawthread", stop trying to gatekeep if you're not a drawfriend yourself.

No more of a mutual understanding. They keep their stuff ovee there, we'll keep ours here. I'd pick whichever you were more interested in and stick to it.

Who do you think you are to be policing other people's requests, requests that seem to be popular by the amount of art they're getting?

Bumping from last thread

>Requesting an elf rogue.
> He has tanned skin with white hair, an athletic body with well defined 6 pack abs. His eyes are a shade of yellowish-orange. He's been in a number of fights and has two good scars to show for it the first is a single large scar across his upper chest, the second is a cross shaped scar that nearly cost him his left eye.
> I would like the leather for his armor and belt to be a dark brown, his pants a light red, and foot wraps light brown. The wolf motif can stay silver with ruby eyes.
> For his pose could he be flipping one of his twin blades into the air with his left hand, while pulling his high/wide collar down (which is high enough to cover his lower face) with his right arm far enough to show a lopsided toothy grin.
> And as a final request could this be done in a character concept design showing his front and back profile? If its too much work I understand.

yo mimic, hows that bunny girl coming along?

Exactly. It's up to the artists what they draw, the people complaining were just being bitches.

The waifuposters will be back, rest assured. The OC thread will probably turn into a writing thread soon as no artists will ever go there to draw hundreds of pics of the same character.

Calm down you thirsty bastard.

Looking at it now, looks like 2 different authors are already working on stuff in there.

I dont mind much either way, I wish I was better at drawing, then I wouldnt have to worry if someone was in the mood for sci fi or not.

People need to stop begging for art. They should see about paying the artists!

That doesn't belong in this thread, though.

My mistake, what I mean is. When they get a request... They need to stop begging for the same thing over and over again. Be happy their request got done!

my thirst will never be quenched...im not even the OR.

Please don't try to start an argument. Just let things settle.

Ill attempt this one user, just because sallets are the best helmets.

Or here, you are my favorite now.

Requesting the guy on the right with armour more like the one on the left. More organic and plate-looking, with eyes covering a lot of it. The sword, too, should look slightly organic, and also has eyes. The gown at the bottom should be pretty unadorned and plain, same as the hood/cap on the head.

The face should look a bit more skeletal and dry, but how skeletal is up to the artist. Please feel free to mess around with armour styles, designs, placement of eyes and level of ornamentation on stiff. If you think it'll look cool, please go for it!

can i request someone draw this character staying up late at night reading a lewd book and being noticeably embarrassed/turned on by it?

no.

well damn.

Who are you, the draw thread God?

No, he's the draw thread police and so am I, you're busted. Come along peacefully now

Oh yeah, this is much better than without the waifuposters.

Are you being sarcastic I hope? Because there have been zero deliveries, age most of the conversation has been about the split. Enthralling.

Delivers take time, you know. Not everyone posts WIPs.

The thread and pretty dead without them, is all in saying.

Which is fine. It's supposed to be slow to give people time to work.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic. I miss reading their posts and stories, actually.

I'd like to request the (sort of) BBEG from my setting.
He's a tall human (6'2" or so) who looks to be in his early thirties and has short, dark hair (poorly cut). His clothing typically consists of fine garments (well embroidered silks and such), but ones that are badly miss-matched, with some being new and others far more tattered. This is because he likes fine clothes, but doesn't know or care about fashion, and merely replaces worn out clothing with new pieces as his whims dictate (which usually means he kills someone wearing something he wants). He's also fond of jewelry, and wears many rings and neck-worn stuff of various styles and make.
He's lean and fit, and his body is covered in scars.
He also has many tattoos. If the artist works in colours, these will be blue. About half of these tattoos look like Celtic woad; the other half look more like the alchemy circles from FMA or the usual spell circles you see all over fiction.

I know that's a lot to ask for, so many thanks to anyone who wishes to give it a try.

This, you morons. An over active draw thread is not a good thing.

To commemorate the launch of Total War: Warhammer, can I get a picture of Karl Franz doing the running man while being cheered on by his state troopers?

youtube.com/watch?v=8HOtvWsR_VQ

Why miss them, when you can go and read it in the thread where they are now?

WIP-ish

Give it maybe two weeks at best and the OC thread will either die out or completely change in tone. Then people will start asking for the same stuff they were before it was made. Honestly, the idea of an "OC thread" is kind of idiotic and hypocritical if you ask me. Everything in here is 99% OC shit. People asking for their characters to be drawn. Those are OC's.
You want a waifu containment thread and that will never work. It'll come back, mark my words. You cannot fight it, it's stronger than you are. Maybe not quickly or suddenly, but it will happen. So either learn to accept it or just leave Veeky Forums.

People get tired of morons begging fap material of their fetishes, more news at eleven.

Breaking story: 4channer angry that 4channers are on Veeky Forums.

I only have paper and pencil but i hope its good enough!

Thank you so much man! Looks great

People get tired of listen to people complain, too.

Sorry about pic quality and im still working on it!
i couldn't find a blank white paper just scrap thats why thers letters showing.

If you hadn't noticed, it's just the ERP>SMUT>Magical Realm People in their newest incarnation.

It's the same pattern, of insipid collaboration with criticism and negativity being taboo, which leads to a core group of circlejerkers who produce awful material while reinforcing each other purely for the sake of bolstering their mini-community.
At least this incarnation is better than it has been in the past, if only because there's a few drawfags tagging along and producing stuff that isn't terrible, even if the source material is between bad and mediocre. Hopefully, it doesn't devolve into the same kind of cringe-inducing thread that the past incarnations became, though it seems like the tracks are aimed in that direction.

>im still working on it!

Always love the progressive work on art, keep me posted!

There's no criticism because this isn't /ic/. This is a request thread for people to get free art from artists. Asking someone to make you something free of charge, then picking it apart is a dick move.

Criticism is criticism, regardless. Trying to avoid it makes you seem thin-skinned. Also there IS a hide function for posts that put you in a certain mental state.

No, not art criticism. Criticism in general, like "Wow, that character's story is literally just Twilight except your self-insert is a super slut instead of just a mormon slut" or "You've managed to take an okay concept and burn it to the ground with your horrible saccharine writing."

You're acting like we're making this a hugbox. Nobody is trying to pretend like negative reactions don't exist, we're just not being cunts about it. Plenty of people have been offering advice and the Discord chat has plenty of people willing to help you git gud. You have this assumption that unless people are jabbing every picture and being unfairly blunt about every single shortcoming a piece has it's hiding from the bad shit. Don't be an asshole about it, this is a thread for requests, not criticisms. Again, go to /ic/ if you want that. Literally an entire board dedicated to it.

Nobody's trying to shit up the thread with nonstop arguing and insults, you mean? Because that would be the only outcome of what you're implying here. Fighting. Nonstop and increasingly retarded fighting. To the point where the artists would get sick of the shit and leave, thus killing the thread. Just accept that nobody's shitting on everyone. It's not hurting you. Just ignore the cringey shit. If artists don't like it, it won't get drawn and (eventually) they'll give up.

Can someone please draw like a necron throne room, with an overlord sitting in the throne looking at the viewer. At hes right is a cryptek that is whispering something to him, and to his left is a bodyguard lord. The lord and overlord have white faces and the overlord has a scar on his right eye. Thanx guise.

Requesting Barney as an elf surrounded by adoring women in a medieval town.

You're an idiot and the waifu stuff is a)generally well drawn, b)actually decent to "Borrow" character art from sometimes. (The lance paladin a few threads back)

So yeah, shut up unless you're a drawfriend because your opinion is inherently irrelevant to a drawthread otherwise.

I feel weird asking for art in these threads because two regular/semi-regular drawfags here are players/friends of mine.

Okay, so I had this request filled a while back, and though I'm happy to have the art, and in the way it turned out, I was wanting to use an image to represent a homebrew race. Said race is very lithe and don't show muscle that much. Would anybody be willing to draw pic related but thinner and less muscular? I feel awful for asking this when I've already had such great art done, but I still love the piece and will use it, I think it was my fault for maybe not stating my initial request clearly enough.

Thanks if anybody does this, and thanks again to the original artist of the piece.

No, it's just that it's this sort of small group of people who produce an enormous amount of false positivity. It's kind of gross, because they get excited about really banal things and compliment each other on ideas that are either mediocre or just outright terrible.
It's not a healthy environment, and it always just leads to this awful place where the people who recognize flatterers and sycophants get turned off while the people who need that "always positive" environment sit around and lick each other's wounds and serve as psychological support.

A careful balance of positivity and negativity is needed to keep things healthy, and while being negative all the time is terrible, being too positive can be just as bad and sometimes even worse, especially when it's done just to encourage participation or for some other ulterior motive.

This is, of course, less about artists, and more about the weird group of guys who have a signature community style that migrates from one disaster containment thread to the next. They have dependency issues they need to resolve, and until they do, they're just going to reinforce their needy behavior in each other.

That's looking pretty cool.

Requesting pic related getting caught doing uncharacteristically girly things such as reading romance novels, or playing the cello, or admiring ball gowns. She would be like a deer in headlights when caught.

Honestly, the OC thread and like a solid general to have. People always want to talk about their favorite pcs and npcs. Getting drawings and stories with them is even better, really.