HAHAHAHA FAGGOTS LINKIES UNITE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/linkpoolio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

linkies are the master race of /biz

BTFO NOLINKER, PIC RELATED

We're gonna make early eth buyers look like peasants

I'm in link too, but altcoins are going through a rally right now; even with the news I still wouldn't get your hopes up too much desu senpai

Cute...

LINKIE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

>holders drive lambos and fuck asian girls
Ha! jokes on you. Sergey is a LINK holder and he has 32m

Is the pump for no reason just Veeky Forumstards with FOMO?

You know it Sergey, You the king!

UP UP UP

LOL STINKY LINKIES UNTIE

LINK PLS !!!!! JUST DONT DUMP TOMORROW BACK TO 17 CENTS !!! LETS HAVE A NEW FLOOR AT 20 CENTS PLEAAAASE

Speaking in satoshis (don't wanna hurt you with USD valuation hahahahah) - ever since Sibos, your shitcoin is down 80%.

You know what that means, r-right?

You need a 300% pump just to reach Sibos levels. Hahahahahahhahahha.

t. Smart Money

>Speaking in satoshis

Stopped reading there. Fuck off with your autism nobody cares. I've made 12k profit off LINK now kill yourself desu.

>12k

12K gweis?

Dollars.

Sure thing buddey - I believe you.

You know how much I made off Link? ONE BILLION DOLLARS!

Not larping, post your btc address and I'll send everyone a coin! But only if you prove you're a linkie!

Turns out this was posted for you
Still in the denial phase I see, don't worry you'll work your way through it.

6800 link holder here

All I feel is regret for not buying more

kek, neck yourself retard.

Leave. You're too stupid.

he is dumb as fuck just leave him be. look, he's talking shit about sibos price because he can only imagine buying at ATH. he's fuckin dumb as fuck. he bought btc at 10k and enjoying the gains he got when btc became 11k+. he's talking shit about LINK because muh sats ignoring the fact that from 15 cents it went up 66% (most likely a correction nearing admittedly). that's right, you can actually buy low for once. he literally cannot comprehend the concept tho.

7k link here, I'm thinking maybe cash out and hope for a mini crash to accumulate more? or is that too risky

it will come back to 0.15, this pump was completely random without any news

Everything you do is risky from here on out.
>Sell link
RISKY
>Buy more link
RISKY
>Cash out to fiat
RISKY

Crypto might of been a mistake

there's this dumb as fuck pajeet fudding LINK. he speaks like an old retard with the exclamation points at the end of his sentences. im pretty sure this is the same fucking person, saw him in three diff threads already fudding LINK. prolly sold low and trying to fud to bring the price down. ignorant to his insignificance. fucking pajeet shitskin motherfucker

I day trade and swing trade EVERYTHING.

Except 20k link locked up on ledger.

Cos I'm not dumb.

Gl Anons .

He's quite the gentleman i hear, always ready to help the ladies with their bags

Dont' fucking do it. You'll regret it.

All good alts are pumping right now, money is flowing into the alt market I wouldn't sell just yet...

My last buy was at .38 :/

Still can’t get rid of my LINK

Agreed, when all alts go up, people tend to FOMO into link for some reason, there was literally no news, lmao.

>might of
fucking dropped

no point to take such a huge risk
link will become $1 end of december and reach up to $50 Q1 2018

just relax and hold

kek

What the hell happened to cause the pump?

Is Sergey back yet?

If you have a penis, do not, i repeat DO NOT become a tranny, do not become the other gender
Simply Fuck her. Chase pussy and fuck it.
Even if you got a 1cm microdick, even you are fat, or efeminate, even if you are in a wheelchair fuck her

If you got a real cock and balls , even if you have only one ball or wooden balls, Just fuck her. Every male, big or small should always go for the pussy.

That said no fap is good, meditation is good, but remember your nature = pussy chasin.

Literally nothing happened, its just all alts rising, people have to FOMO into link.

nothing, don't fomo and remember to sell at the top, it will dump as always

He is LINK dev, who extracted those 32m from?
Waitf for it..
LINK hodlers

It was always inevitable given how insanely undervalued it was (and still is). The news about node pooling for passive income looking likely probably helped today.

>tfw finally in a shitcoin BEFORE fomo
feels good man

Yes. Completely random event, everyone just clicked "buy link" just out of nowhere

Do you not realize people who wanted to sell already sold? We literally shook off the weak hands in the past few weeks all we have left are the iron hands who will NOT sell till this hits at least $1

now go shit on the streets pajeet and enjoy your $50 "gains"

WHY IS THIS GOING UP??? THERE ARE NO NEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What the fuck, I bought at .37, sold at 32 and rebought at .14 and made decent gains
Well whatever, wait a year or two and LINK will be +100$

We don't all buy high and sell low sweetie ;^)

I'm actually glad that poo in loos will finally be able to afford a toilet and running water

LINK IS A SAVIOR

I sell when it hits 100$, maybe 20%.
Eventually at 10000$/LINK I will unload my heavenly bags of dripping link-cum and retire

No news that you are aware of.

We have a confirmation. Congratulations everyone.

>node pooling for passive income

fucking what? what did I miss? You got details on this? if this is true i just got a fucking woody.

YES WE FUCKING DO!

It means as a node operator you can stake your held tokens and make profit from it.

>just broke .02 for the first time since the october alt genocide
we're gonna make it

twitter.com/linkpoolio

WTF my blockfolio is exploding and i am holding only two coins POWR and LINK and POWR is stagnant so wtf is with LINK??

IS IT HAPPENING?????

I need this to break 0.00081000 to get my original ETH investment back.

Tell me why again I should hold this any longer than I possibly can?

I will never sell my LINKS, not even for 100$, I will take them to my grave, that's how link marines roll!

is 54k LINK enough to make it?
sold 16k LINK at 2000 satoshis yesterday and now I'm kind of regretting it. was hoping to buy back in lower

Bought at .18 earlier this week, sold most at .17 feeling stupid for the Veeky Forums meme coin. Buying back in at .25 and holding today, you fuckers won

1D volume shows highest its been since it was first listed on binance

definitely some interesting activity

make it go back down! Im a poorfag

>sell low buy high

m8...

Step 1: find da links
2step: start stacking them mutha fuckas, get dem linx quick boys

>tfw didn't accumulate more to average down when it was ~15-17 cents

>tfw still red on LINK despite this hype pump

Nothing is happening you mongoloids. This is just some basic-ass market manipulation. LINKs current price is entirely unjustified from a technical standpoint.

Indeed, it should be 50k sats by now

just sold the top, good luck Link Marines. I'll buy back in when this retraces cause I don't wish to be a nolinker

No news gets released, pumped for no reason, get ready for the dump idiots

this is forming a one hell of a cup and handle pattern

WOO HOO OUR ALT COIN FINALLL WENT UP WITH ALL OTHER ALT COINS

LOL WERE SO SMART, TOLD YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

sage

Randy actually has strong-looking arms

If he lifted and got rid of the gut, he'd pull solid tail

First stall reporting in

What wallet do you guys use to store your link?

ledger with mew

I keep them in my pocket

if it keeps going

looks like we hit the bottom and its starting the reversal to the upside

New Linkie reporting in

This is a rare one

rare ones were stashed away on mew in cold storage but but time to bring out