Tfw ethereum-based neopets is going to make you more money than any other investment so far

>tfw ethereum-based neopets is going to make you more money than any other investment so far

so sad i missed beta testing with free pets

Will seriously buy the fuck outta this. Where?

CryptoKitties

>tried messing around with it
>in 30 minutes, all 6 transactions timed out
Just like EtherDelta, it seems like the only way to make money with dapps is to have a superhuman tolerance for tediousness

Right up Vitaliks alley. As long as they design 1 unicorn and only Vitalikcan use it then he's going to fund the fuck out of this

This so fucking much holy shit, I bought a stupid ugly cat this morning and literally haven't done anything else because my transactions keep getting timed out.
The moment I manage to sell that shit cunt at loss I'm done with this. I don't care if this becomes the easiest way to become millionaire, I'm not sitting through this shit.

These are beanie babies all over again...

They'll be worth so much some day!

I've about 20x'd my initial investment so far. ITPRINTSMONEY.jpg

>CryptoKitties
i have no idea what I'm doing on this shit, I fucking hate ETH too. Where's my LiteCoin simulator.

I'll leave looking up the technical details about generations, breeding speed up to you, but here's the most important thing to bear in mind: It costs about 65 cents in ETH to breed your cats and make a new one.

Right now, the cheapest possible garbage cat is selling for 10 USD. You can be a retard and still make money at this.

0.0225 ETH is the cheapest I'm seeing.

I can't believe the ones they suggested were like .8 ETH.

Do I buy from Coinbase directly and pay theyre god damn 4 dollar fee and transfer it?

Sure. If you don't know anything about ETH wallets, look that shit up before you jump in and accidentally send all your cash to an invalid address. Good luck.

thanks for the advice, been up since like 4am and now I'm running off fumes and four shots so i guess ill wait a second here.

>tfw people are paying $100+ for a picture of a cat

We did the same with pictures of an ugly frog, in fact Pepecash is such lost potential because you fucks got greedy.

Made $11k on Gen0 cats, but they're overprice now. Sold a fuck ton of Gen1 cats. Can't believe idiots are paying up to 4eth for a Geni1 cat. Lmao

What type should I get to make a little profit, I'm confused

Buy Gen1, sell for a lot

theres no way this game will be even half as big or fun as neopets was

PLS . what is this fucking cat game about? i dont know what this is .

i want to be a cat trader

Imagine a coin that is represented by cute cat pictures instead of numbers. That's what this is. Buy while it's popular and sell later.

I imagine the faggots who buy this shit are like the tranny and mentally ill attention fags on Veeky Forums.

> he doesnt have a kitty

Seem to be getting lots of 404's from this site.

Bump

What do I do with this? Just buy a lot of cats, let them age, fuck, and sell the offspring?

Looks like a platform where early adopters will benefit, perhaps a year or two from now

>doesn't want/take their money

tfw salty ETHbag holder
check ETH related searches and this was on top

superior tech = whateva, BTC outperforms
kitties = fags, trannies, kids, roasties = money
I just dont get this shit anymore

Ironically for its quick growth, I think this is an example of a largely made up use-case for Eth and blockchain. The whole idea is you have this specific hash generated kitty that is guaranteed unique because it is on the blockchain. But as a game concept, the blockchain seems entirely unnecessary for this. Nobody plays minecraft or some other procedural game and say "I'm suspicious this shit is fake and I'm getting a copied world". Back in the day people would all share their hashs to explore each other's worlds.

The same could be done with this concept. You can make a centralized game where a server is making sure that all kitten hashes are unique, and it can create a market for trading these unique kitties or breeding them or whatever. I doubt anyone would be dubious about the authenticity of their unique virtual cat property.

Rrrreeeeeeeeeee you faggots didn't tell me about this one and it's been 1 month. One entire fucking month.

What kind insider info backwater taiwanese underground basket-weaving imageboard are you?

>Veeky Forums
>insider
Pick one and only one. The insiders who are here rarely post anything good. Maybe 1% of the posts are useful, the rest is shilling and shitposting. Also, go all in on Lomo Coin for 100x gains by EOY

SOOO once you've thrown an investment in, and started breeding your kittys, you can sell them, make gains, and withdraw, in theory, right?

Bump

looks like the gen 0 cats get picked up by bots immediately

whole thing is a racket

Don't start this shit, the game is literally unplayable thanks to ETH being unreliable as fuck.
It's been like this all fucking day for me, I could only buy a shit cat but I can't do anything else.
My metamask is FULL of pending transactions.

Fucking faggot money skeleton
THIS is what hes been wotking on?
We want money !!!!
Whats next? Warlock siphon life spell with damage component on blockchain

FML and this fucking shitcoin

Also this , any good offer gets instantly bought.
You're better of wasting your money on chainlink at this point.

tfw cryptokitties is bringing ethereum to its knees before it could implement scaling solutions.

nocatter

why did i spenda ll my eth on coins when i could have been breeding barely pixel cats :

5 ETH FOR A FUCKING PIXEL CAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHSDAHSDGAHSGAHSA

Whyyyyy does the bun in oven timer keep resetting??!?!?!? It's been 40 min for 3h

Nope. You literally can't cash out.

no seriously how does this shit work, i want to some kitten profit

nice meme
you use metamask for your wallet with this site, so you don't deposit any funds, if you sell a cat it goes right to your personal wallet

that said, this stupid cat game is taking down the ethereum blockchain atm so it's almost impossible to buy, breed or sell anything

i just took the .3 eth i was gonna use for this and wasted it gamblin

So can I make money with this? I'm sick of losing all my money on shitcoins.

#1 protip at this game for you Veeky Forums:

retards will buy anything at a higher price if you put whatever the rarest trait is (even if it isn't that rare) in the cat's name with "RARE!"

Holy kek now we have bag holders and kitty holders.

How do you get a Gen0 kitty REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????

How do I send Ethereum to Metamask? Is there something else I can use aside from metamask?

Metamask can tie into their site as a front-end. I imagine it's possible to interact with the dapp without it but it'd be a lot more technical.

You just make a wallet with Metamask, get it's address and send some ether to that metamask address.

The address is a bit hidden. Click on the three dots next to the account name and click copy address to clipboard.
Not sure why they would make it like that...

Wtf is this shit. Do I seriously have to pay more than the actual cost in transaction fees?

> cheapest cat is .02 ETH

Like 8 hours ago you could get a cat for .005, I think it's the effect of people hearing about it and wanting to get a few cats.

I watched the lowest price steadily go up hour after hour, no matter how terrible the cats on offer were they got bought, so new players is the only explanation I think.

This is the new bitcoin

I just spent about .3 eth on two kitties. Both have been "pending" for like 30 minutes now. How long does this usually take?

Cryptocollectibles my man
A new class

The website and the interface is actually pretty nicely done. I'd put some shekels in but I'm afraid about the timing out issues some anons are having, but while it remains a trend some anons may unironically get some ETH from this

Did somebody just manipulate the market? What the hell just a few hours ago the cheapest cat started at around 3 cents.

Where do I beg for some free kitties?

How do I know if I am bidding on a garbage cat or an alpha cat? What makes these cats good?

WILL I MAKE IT BIZ???

3 things govern how good a cat is:
1. Generation, lower number/earlier generation is more desirable

2. Breeding speed: how long it takes after breeding for them to be ready to breed again. This goes down every time you use the cat to breed (as either the father or mother)

3. Cattributes/traits: go to cryptokittydex.com/cattributes and look at which ones are the rarest, these ones will fetch higher prices.

It is possible to find a good cat for sale if you refresh the lowest price cat page enough. People sell at stupid low prices sometimes. Be patient. Good luck.

so give it to me straight, if i invest time in learning this shit will i make good money?

>tfw you've made 250x gains on this meme and just cashed out

I mean, I turned a little "fun money" deposit of 0.05 ETH into .9 ETH in one day. Is it still possible to do it that quickly? Maybe not. Especially since the site is fucked right now.

A few hours ago the cheapest was 5 bucks.
This shit literally mooned faster than any current alt.

My transactions seem to be timing out...
Anyone got any tips on how to prevent that? I dont normally use ether so no idea how the gas system works really.

Alot of people are using that site rn so i think it because of that....

Is the block chain kill because of this? I can't buy any cats. I'd love to put this as my primary occupation on LinkedIn btw

well fugg

rofl a clever trick by miners

you are going to paying a fuck lot in gas fees

how the fuck am I supposed to make money like this

Its current century guys.

up gwei to 21 instead of 4

fuck yeah dicks and vaginas for everyone

Veeky Forums burgers will get triggered as fuck over this lmao

got a gen9 am I cool yet

For all the retards participating in this, it's literally vaporware. You are on thin ice here, don't stick around to long.

OMGG I MIGHT LOSE THE $10 I PUT UP.
It's for fun you jew

If you really wanted Veeky Forums to go crazy, make a version with a nine monster waifus that can breed with each other

What the actual fak? I don't know what to say?

Welcome to the Jewish prison. You just became aware.

>Veeky Forums
It'd be bigger than just Veeky Forums, if I wasn't a retard with no coding knowledge I'd be doing this in a heartbeat. If any user pulls it off they'll probably become a millionaire in under a month after release.

FUUUUUUUUUCK I SENT $500 TO THIS SCAM

It's not your fault, it's this thing that sucks ass, specially since people are flooding the system.
It shows once again the limitations.

In fact this shit is selling because of "muh" crypto, it could have easily (or even more easily) implemented without it.

welcome to the party brother

Are the descriptions for these cats random?

I bought two cats yesterday, should i just forget about them for a year?

I imagine it wouldn't be impossibly hard to program the logic, it would be the art that's the problem. You'd need a software that can create a few million unique characters based on hundreds of parameters and then be ready to draw them onto an avatar. And then, to do it properly, you'd need to figure out how to make a squid/vampire hybrid if a squid waifu and a vampire waifu decided to breed

That graphic technology by itself would be worth millions

Isnt there like a Pokemon Hybrid creater online?

So how high do I have to put my gwei to instantly buy something?

I just missed a gen 5 because my transaction is still pending...

Okay I got a kitty what now? I dont want to buy another one can I breed it with someone elses?

My fucking transfer from Binance to Metamask has been pending for 1 hour now.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah you can have it sired by another kitty
you pay the male pimp kitty to get you pregnant

rdn pal