MAPS

MAPS THREAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/map
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Khorvaire

>Gothic 3

It's sheer lack of polish was what made it such an authentic RPG experience - So much was just left up to you to do and decide, and the world just reacted.

Harn

I have the complete map for Birthright, but it's too big to upload.

Some random map I've yet to finish.

Quick question, can it be any kind of map? like a dungeon map? or exclusively terrain and continents and such?

That's not how breakwaters work.

Speaking of which, here's a high-quality Fort mpa that was ripped straight from Icewind Dale I believe it was.

I have all the map-assets of Icewind Dale and Baldurs Gate if anyone wants them posted.

Count me interested.
I could post some RPGmaker stuff, if Veeky Forums wants them.

Some of them I'll have to re-save to lower their over-all size, since some are like 10 mb's

Is there an archive somewhere?

I got them from a now dead torrent, it took the area's from Baldurs Gate 1 and 2, and Icewind Dale 1 and 2 and was more of just an asset-rip.

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this, but I am a terrible artists and have almost no creativity when it comes to map design.

Anyone happen to have a map of or can draw me a decent map of an island split into 3 pieces, with a sort of inner sea in between the three pieces? Preferably with no names on it, so I can fill those in for myself.

>get a large piece of paper
>get a box of macaroni or rice
>pour some of that shit on and then shape it until roughly satisfied
>trace outline
>squiggle up the outline to look more natural
>add mountains and dragons and shit

make an effort

I don't have anything exactly like that, but I may have something close to it.

That text coming off that tower looks beautiful user

I have come up with a few outlines, that's how I narrowed down the design to what I'm wanting.

I can post said design if desired, but it's shit.

t

f

cv

how make?

Any particular climate for these islands? Prominent features you have in mind or should I just wing it?

It's from Baldurs Gate or Icewind Dale, I forget which.

3d3

Here's the rough outline I've come up with for it.

The setting is Not! Feudal Japan, so climate would be comparable to Japan/east Asia. Okushin was imagined to be almost entirely jungle, the rest of it I give you artistic license (also ignore the Trench, that was a terrible idea that I realized doesn't actually make sense with the mountain range).

fbfd

bvgt

khvg

okughy

gfh

These aren't maps, these are rooms.

I like to use them in gaming nonetheless.

You're objectively wrong.

"a picture or chart that shows the different parts of something"
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/map

hhty

You're still spamming the thread with boring-ass game screenshots.

jku8jk

There's waaaaay too much info on this map. If you can't find what you need on the map within a quick glance at it, it's a terrible map. Even as an overworld view, this does a terrible job at trying to portray the shape of the world and all that.

I'm sorry that you're so unimaginative.

Sacred Grove Part 1

Sacred Grove Part 2

>Stop liking what I don't like

Sacred Grove Part 3

Here's a harbor-town.

fhk

fe