BWK - Bulwark - Listed Edition

Coin isn't even 48 hours old and already has 200Gh/s behind it and is trading at 9.6k satoshis/BWK.

Don't miss out on this, once it hits exchanges you're gonna see it blow up.

Exchange:
coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BWK.htm

Official Discord:
discord.gg/pTabh5z

bulwarkcrypto.com/

Cya on the moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2499481.0
altmix.org/coins/10-Bulwark/explorer/richList
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@voxterra77/bulwark-mining-guide
pastebin.com/SN3f39M6
github.com/nemosminer/ccminer-Alexis78/releases
github.com/nicehash/sgminer/releases/tag/5.6.1
github.com/bulwark-crypto/bulwark/releases
blocksuckernation.com/?address=
cryptomining-blog.com/2779-new-sph-sgminer-nist5mod-with-higher-performance-for-talkcoin-mining/
umine.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are there any pools up yet?
if i get a cloud gpu VPS what are the odds i will be able to mint anything?

I'm mining on my pc, while using it for games and general browsing and I've gotten about $7 worth on BWK in about 40 hours.

Never mined before this, so I could probably optimise more.

Using a cloud VPS, I wouldn't know exact number. There are people way more knowledgeable on mining in the discord.

There are 5 or so mining pools currently up and linked on the ANN, with pool owners in the discord.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2499481.0

As for odds of mining anything? You've got a really good chance of getting a bunch of coins basically free before it hits exchanges and moons.

have a MPB with an integrated intel GPU so i dont think i can mine on my laptop :-/

No circulating supply listed, no max supply listed
what a piece of shit

Learn to scroll all the way down a website dipshit

no circulating supply dipshit
it's almost at 1 dollars already
it's gonna produce 14 million coins dipshit
what happens in the coming months when the mined coins get out dipshit?
TANK

altmix.org/coins/10-Bulwark/explorer/richList

Current coin supply is there, website gives details on max supply and future circulation amounts.

Maybe read a little before FUDing in the future :^)

Better mine some and dump while you can. More profitable to mine than any other GPU coin currently.

Fuck OP for sharing this so soon. I'm accumulating. Early masternodes will pay very well long-term.

Oh, bulwark is nice. Already mined 30 with a 1080.

Master nodes will make you bank, people better start collecting...

>all these pajeets

Hey bro, brainlet here. How do I mine this?

We got you covered. Cya in the mines my bulwark brother.

I'm a defensive wall

I know. They're shilling you to mine a coin. Fuck them. Trying to make you money. Who do they think you are?

Nethash of 220 GH/s, new coin, rising prices.

I'm so afraid of being an early adopter, I'd rather be a sheep.

>I can't afford to mine one of the most cost effective GPU coins

Who is the real pajeet?

how about now ICO, theres literally no incentive for the Developers to Pump and Dump the coin. literally anyone can mine this, its free.

no ICO*

on top of that

thx
what pool should I use?

blocksuckernation.com

they have 0% fees at the moment
also they seem to have the most miners 94, other pools i looked at had less than 5

What is everyone's hashrate? I'm getting slightly less than 8 mh/s with a 7950. I was getting 10 kh/s until I figured out I was using the wrong algorithm.

18.2 with an r9 390x

Can you give an example of what the .bat file should look like?

same here i'm new to this stuff and my bat file doesn't seem to work

pastebin.com/SN3f39M6

I'm getting 35 MH/S with a 980 GTX and about
20 MH/s with RX 570s

My buddy's got some 1070s and they're doing 50 MH/s.

sgminer.exe --algorithm nist5 -o stratum+tcp://blocksuckernation.com:3833 -u mywalletaddress -p c=BWK

I recommend going on the discord and asking for help there, mine is as follow though.

sgminer -k talkcoin-mod -o stratum+tcp://blocksuckernation.com:3833 -u -p x -I 21
pause

I may need to tweak it because im currently getting 31Mh/s
Is this good or bad?

On what card?

My .bat just open and close in one second, what could be the problem?
How do I get a bulward program like pic related? I downloaded the wallet and i have an adress but it didn't install anything in programs.

gtx 1060

That's pretty good.

I'm not one to give advice, not knowing much myself, but I'm only pumping out 18.4 currently.

If you wanna tweak and optimize go to discord and ask some questions to people who mine more.

I don't know, I suggest going to the discord linked in OP and asking.

You need to set the miner .conf file

if you nivida chipset use this one: github.com/nemosminer/ccminer-Alexis78/releases

if you have amd use this one:github.com/nicehash/sgminer/releases/tag/5.6.1

How much do you currently hold?

Getting close to a new ATH, all on board?

I am on the rich list, but not on top. Have a good feeling about this one. A pool operator apparently withheld masternode payouts to a group of miners and devs made them whole out of premine. Nice to see good faith behavior... we'll see. Early, still.

Hello fellow richlister!

Anyone else having the Bulwark core wallet not aparently synching?
mine seems stuck despite having connections

The Wallet got updated at block 250 to address a bug that the developer found. Are you using the current wallet?

github.com/bulwark-crypto/bulwark/releases

What if I have a gtx750ti? I'm autistic and don't know much about this stuff

Uh oh, i think im using the old one and i already entered it for my mining profits
What do?

Make sure you have the latest version of the wallet.

If you already have BWK in your wallet, just download the most recent version and drag/drop the folders in where your old ones are - keeps your wallet data but updates the software.

Best way to see how much power you will put out is to start mining!

Keep FUDing, stay salty when this coin makes it big.

Nevermind im a fucking retard...

First time mining. It's fun.

It's my first time mining since the Dogecoin crypto boom.

>keep FUDing
LMAO

ITS ACTUALLY ON THE WEBSITE

LOOK

clicking on the .bat as said in the guide didn't do anything, but clicking on the .exe did pic related.
Does this mean I am mining right now?
Also, very nice dubs

that's way too low, you're probably mining with the wrong algorithm like I was
make sure you have a nist5.cl file

for now I don't even care desu. when and where can i look at how many coins i have?

I use sgminer myself (I'm AMD), so not too sure what I'm looking at.

Looks like you are connected to the pool, but something is wrong as your hashrate is very low as pointed out.

Best bet is to ask on Discord, lots of nvidia miners there.

blocksuckernation.com/?address=

add your address you are mining to at the end of the URL, assuming you are mining on the BSN pool?

I'm concerned the .bat isn't working, definitely stop by the discord channel.

Signatum 2.0 incoming...
Make sure you get out in time.

Alright, ccminer is easy to configure, up and running, 15mh/s on gtx 1050 and 105 mh/s on 4x gtx 1060
sgminer is the problem. Batch file just blinks and doesn't start mining on 2x r9 280. If I input arguments by manually starting sgminer.exe it mines with shit speed of total 13mh/s. What the fuck do I do.

Currently getting ~50 Mh/s on blocksuckernation. Any idea how long it takes to pay out? Not seeing any unconfirmed values in my wallet yet...

>Any idea how long it takes to pay out?
Payouts are made automatically every 3 hours for all balances above 0.001, or 0.0001 on Sunday.
For some coins, there is an initial delay before the first payout, please wait at least 6 hours before asking for support.
Blocks are distributed proportionally among valid submitted shares.

Got it. Thanks! Is there a hashrate calculator online yet? Just curious to see what kind of payout I should be getting per week.

Dunno, i just started myself two hours ago

Anyone? Give me fucking nist5 kernel for sgminer. I'm not using discord for this shit.

cryptomining-blog.com/2779-new-sph-sgminer-nist5mod-with-higher-performance-for-talkcoin-mining/

Are you retarded? This version doesn't have nist5 and this guide suggests talkcoin-mod instead. I did try mining on 4.1 version for 9mh/s per card instead of 6.5, but it still seems low as fuck compared to 27 mh/s per gtx 1060. I guess I'll just leave my amd cards mining bitcoin gold on equihash.

only mine this shitcoin don't buy it

it's the same team as signatum. they're trying to make a quick buck off this so beware

Nicehash is killing this shit, 700 gh/s nigga please

Love Bulwark. Great community. They ditched the people that ruined signatum. Different crew entirely.

I'm getting 40-45 MH/S at the moment with a GTX1070. Pretty sure I could push it higher, will try tomorrow.

At this rate, I'll get 1 BWK every 8-9 hours, if my maths is right. Does that seem about normal to anyone else?

>Stratego Coin
Honestly, pajeet.

do you have to join a pool like with an account or some shit or just copy some stuff?

I'm on blocksuckernation.com but no idea what to do from here.

brainlet here, first time trying to mine with my shitty GPU.

Just kys, it will be easier

What kind of gpu you have?

I'm now getting the same issue as the dude above.

Setup the .bat correctly (i think) but it pops up and closes down a window in an instant and that's it.

nvidia GTX 760

No, no need to set up an account or anything, just install a BWK wallet and use that address when creating your bat file.

Try following these instructions, it's pretty clear.

what pool are we using? the images on that article are small as fuck and i cant read them

umine.org/

alright boys, im getting 25 mh/s with a 970 gtx. i could probably fiddle with it to increase the hashrate but it seems to have set the intensity at a default of 20

alright ill switch over, not sure if the other pool had any hashrate at all rofl